When will Hollywood die ? By that i mean actors

When will Hollywood die ? By that i mean actors.
Lets face it the only reason they are still a thing is because (((they)) want the common people to have somebody to be obsessed over and so they can tell them to spread their political views and propaganda when they need to.

Actors are paid in millions for doing almost literally nothing, today with the advanced technology there are video games who have made cinematic that look better then most of the movies with 1% of the budget.Plus a computer can be programmed to express all the emotions needed in the scene, the characters won't be an actors who would be good for the script, but the actual character will be given life.

99% of the movies today are made on green screen anyways, ((they)) just keep the actors so they can spread their propaganda thru them.

>swn dress up in an SS uniform and stomp your balls
;_;

You still live with your parents

Tay Swift dated Jaked Gyllenhaal which is a Jew

wwyd if you saw her in whole foods?

Would you try to kiss her and touch her?

He's her beard, she's a dyke.

that ass shoop

beard or not
he fucked her alright

I would murder every human being on the planet just to hold taytays hand

this

taytayxKK otp

>shopp her ass
>leave the neck hunch

step up your game nigger

give it a try, fuckhead

that's the only way that could ever happen desu

Holy shit she has an ass in this picture. What happened?

This.

she's an SJW IRL. She is repulsed by you neckbeards

He's probably a fag.

This is me fetish... I like to imagine she was buying some carrots or cucumbers for her own purposes...

>Actors are paid in millions for doing almost literally nothing, today with the advanced technology there are video games who have made cinematic that look better then most of the movies with 1% of the budget.Plus a computer can be programmed to express all the emotions needed in the scene, the characters won't be an actors who would be good for the script, but the actual character will be given life.
Why the fuck you I want to watch that? I'd rather read a book.

Why are Sup Forumsestinians so anally perturbed about Jews?

>cinematic that look better then most of the movies
>then

she's got a real hunch

>getting triggered by a waifu thread
y tho??

>Jewish executives constantly pumping propaganda into everything selling studios to Chinese who shut down everything that portrays the communist chinese in a bad light
Theaters were long overdue for death honestly but when they do shit like sucking off China it's so blatant and insulting that even plebs turn away.

and why do people watch movies ? most of them are too lazy to read a book

She just wasn't sure about her sexuality but know she's sure and she's hetrosexual

this is photoshopped, you can see the warpping

cry moar faggot

>pic

That's shopped. You can see the bend in the line of the tiling on the floor and that rug.

I want to fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

but pretending to be retarded is fun!! DUDE MEMES LMAO!!

>white people

Nah, that's just some poor craftsmanship from the guy who did the tile work.

Those ankles and inner thighs look tasty to lick
I want to smell her hair and neither region aswell

>this bitches fucking neck/posture

holy shit lol

Why are redditors overtaking Sup Forums? It's disgusting.