>games move at fast pace
>sportsmanlike conduct always
>can be both competitive and relaxing

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honorary_Aryan
youtube.com/watch?v=TWvOCceuWlM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they are sweeping the ice user

They’re not sweeping it for no reason, Czechia.

>wanting to sweep the floor professionally
I shiggy diggy

>not doing it as a hobby
Shiggy diggy doo.

>the GOAT winter Olympic sport
stopped reading there

moguls and speed skating are the only winter olympic sports that are interesting at all

incorrect

>>All white
>Posts gooks

>shuffleboard on ice that serves as an excuse to look at waifus
nah

japanese and to a lesser extent koreans are honorary whites

no frozen lakes nearby. stones would sink on an unfrozen lake and i'd have trouble brushing the surface of it as well

>speed skating
my man
I thought we were the only ones watching that

If I wanted to watch a boring af sport where nothing happens I'd just watch soccer.

well the koreans watch short-track stuff

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honorary_Aryan
>I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilizations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own. They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilization to which we belong. Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them.

Naw, tons of people watch speed skating. It's super exciting to watch. You guys just do well in it.

>no niggers giving each other CTE?
>I'm out

Where can I watch? Most sports channels are locked for me and I have no idea where to find streams.

no

Curling would be great but the nearest place to do it is in another country to me

youtube.com/watch?v=TWvOCceuWlM

Ice Cross should be in the Olympics. it's like Snowboard Cross or Ski Cross, but with ice skates.

It does look v entertaining, but I think the rules are slightly different, no?

Not to mention that I think there is too much of a luck factor in this sport. Also, is contact allowed? If so, there's no way this would be let into the Olympics. What's to stop a player from just checking the opposition the moment they leave the gate?

If there was no (intentional) contact it could work (maybe).

intentional contact is not allowed.
they might be wearing hockey skates and hockey pads but it isn't hockey. you get disqualified for intentional contact, just like in any other racing sport where there is multiple competitors running at the same time.
its a race. do you consider the many, many other forms of racing that are Olympic events to be luck?

this pic team is for the PyeongChang Olympics desu.
the team in was defeated.

He was just trying to sweet-talk the Japs into allying with them , he did the same thing American Indians and arabs