because

Israel
yes
because

but i like Tommy Hilfighter and pepsi.

>arsenal
kek

1. Yes.
2. Apparently so, since I don't buy anything listed there.
3. Because I don't like carbonated drinks, don't leave my house, and don't buy films or other digital media. Also Ryzen killed intel.

I have seen an interview with one Russian billionare, he said he is a Zionist because he wants all Jews to live in Israel. And no, I don't.

1 - Flag
2- No
3- I don't care + Implying that my country is "relevant" for Israel.

flag
yes
because all the syrians who get bombed come to my country and turn it into a worse shithole

Why do you blame the Jews for that?

Assad overreacted to riots and literally killed rioting teens and started the war.

>boycotting products
I used to boycott Google because they fucked my YouTube channel. It's actually super retarded because all I do is sanctioning myself, those big corporations don't give a fuck about my boycott

>Assad overreacted to riots and literally killed rioting teens and started the war.

Sounds like a NATO bot night shift.

I still boycott Google Chrome tho. I recommend you to do the same. Opera for example is pretty comfy and customizable. And you can easily convert from one unit to another.
Firefox isn't bad either but it often crashes on my laptop

1.flag
2.No
3.Why i should?

This. Chrome is pure garbage. But Opera?

>boycott-israel2.jpg
post the first one

Ireland
Not really
I only really sparingly partake in four things from that picture. (Disney, Marks and Spencer, 20th Century Fox, National Geographic.) my grandmother used to take me to Marks and Spencer every week to do her groceries before she passed, I can't really afford to by my groceries there myself but I do have fond memories spending time with her there. They also have the best Cauliflower Cheese ever, so I don't think I'd boycott that. One of my favourite foods. In general they have higher quality for certain goods than places like Asda or Tesco.

I've always said as a non Muslim this is the best thing. Jews go away and fight your sand nigger enemies. Why should anyone but butthurt commies and sand niggers care?

What are the browsers in the middle on god tier?

what are these random logos supposed to mean? they boycott israel? or they represent israel and should be boycotted? faggot

Firefox's nightlys probably.