Eternal /fifa/: most underrated ST edition

>paid 77K for one the most OP strikers I've used in any FIFA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bvgcWGo2IQE
futhead.com/18/squads/2758011/
futbin.com/18/squad/3437141
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Most if not all defender in the game probably deserve a 20+ pace upgrade.
Strikers should get a reaction buff (or defenders a reaction nerf) on the other hand.
That would make those 60 yard unstoppable runs much less common but makes short through balls near the box more dangerous.

>attempt to standing tackle or jostle opponent off the ball
>my player is the one who falls over

this happens too often

give it to me straight lads, is rocket league a better football game than fifa?

No, I have more fun with Fifa even with EA going full cancer mode.

Is Fifa 18 the worst FIFA ever since it took over from PES? I only start Playing in 16 and it's the worse by far since then.

still using moses lads

4* skills on a fullback is just too fun

PES is so fucking shit, how do you even manage to make the gameplay better but have the online be so shit that even Fifa is preferable.

If EA ever decided to add an NBA player to the game, who would you want?

I'd want Dwight Howard + Rory Delap icon.

Threadly reminder Milinkovic-Savic is still 150k

none

i'm surprised he's not much more expensive

he's one of the best cms on the game

>Not wanting a 7 foot (210cm) black gentleman who can propel himself a full meter into the air to score unlimited downward headers.
Combine that with Rory Delap and you're invincible.

Icon Rodman

>dinduball
no thanks

Been playing for 3 weeks

Suggest Upgrades please

Mad whitey

youtube.com/watch?v=bvgcWGo2IQE

Also How do you guys make money?

Should I start playing fut champs with that team?

just switch to 4231 ig and you're set
lmk if you need custom tactics / player instructions

if you manage to qualify, sure
won't be easy tho

do your fullbacks attack on that fomration?

His low balance is something you feel a lot though. His bloots, how he shrugs everything off and his headers are GOAT tho

Balanced, so yes (CBs + CDMs stay back while attacking)

Thank you I'll check it out

tried out my fitness team in WL and it feels no different to using my actualy team

What teams do you use, lad?

Rate my teams lads

pic related is my fitness team

normal team is in this link. it's a bit generic, seen a couple of people post here with almost identical teams + neppo did a viewer team review recently that was almost identical.

futhead.com/18/squads/2758011/

main team isn't bad at all. i'd concede a lot of goals with that fitness team tho

both solid teams la'

you not a fan of mertens though?

nice teams, but why not combine the best players from each team in one team and upgrade some more?

I mean surely after selling half those players you could try to get TOTY Bonucci or something

How do you do in WL with that formation?

is this a joke?

shaw, keane, stones, moses, sanches and rashford are all UTTER dogshit

Had Mertens for a long long time in the place of Immobile, but something about him just didn't sit right with me. Just too weak, even Dybala is strong compared to him. And I have Gomez on the left for the intricate dribbly stuff. It's nice to have someone able to score from crosses/corners when I'm playing against a PTB team.
You're right, but I playing with more players than I can fit in a team, and rotating it every other game makes Fifa more fun to me, it's less of a slog/grind that way.
Elite 2/3 if I play all 40 games. But most of the time I just quit when I'm qualified for the next WL

how do manage elite? What is your playstyle and tactics?

deleted the club and started all over. feels good edsu

why?

What is a realistic goal I should set for myself in WL, if I am currently in Division 3 and dominating most of my games, but failing to score due to lack of creativity and mistakes in the final third. Still no problems getting 15-16 point, just not managing to qualify for div 2. Would 15 wins be achievable?

20 if you stay concentrated

if ure even just slightly above average, gold 3 should not be a problem.
the game actively tries to get you to 50/50 winrate with shitty opponents and gods, as opposed to just you know, letting you play against random opponents.

I guess it depends on your team too at this point, since theres never been a fifa where stats have mattered more since there's so little you can do to play around the momentum shit.
Unless you have 11 icon-tier players like the fut 'world champ'

Last 15 games in WL have started normal but after the 60min everything goes to shit. Players feel heavy and take too long to control the ball. Can't even play possesion because passes are too slow. Is not my connection I've checked. At this point I believe the game is fucking with me.

Starting in defence, I have one of the fullbacks (Zanetti and Alex Sandro) set to stay back with the 2 CB's to try and always have 3 lads in defence. The opposing fullback spends is used for crosses and passing options or to run into the box when there's space.

Midfield is the middle guy acting as a cdm and running after every ball and the 2 players on either side of him to dribble pass and try longshots (all 4 of them are awesome at it)

My attacking players are all set up to get in behind and if that doesn't work I ping in crosses to Immobile/Perisic. The manlet tricky wingers (Gomez and Cuadrado) I use to run at the defence and try to exploit them overcommiting. I also use Berardi and Dybala for finesses in the long corner, both have GOAT left feet.

you know you can sub 3 times?

I'm utterly terrible with a multimillion coin team and I finish gold 2/3, you'll have no problem getting 15

team has been really fun this WL desu, left stick dribbling with messi is op. Wanna get Neymar and Blanc next hopefully

currently 15-2 in WL with it but will probably stop at 18

kek

>playing messi on 2 chem
>position changing mbappe to a CDM so he only gets 3 chem
Americans man I swear

pls I switch in game

I know autism yes I have it

Team is nothing special. Not sure if I want to use Izquierdo or Alonso in WL, would gladly change them for Hazard and IF Alonso, but I don't have the coins. Also thinking of Felipe Anderson instead of Cuadrado as I would gladly take 4/4 over 5/3 and Serie A seems to be lacking in any actually good RW.

futbin.com/18/squad/3437141

You don't have to be good at the game to finish .500 in fut champs
If you play all 40 games and you're savvy to the common tactics and know how to score goals you can very easily get a win for every loss, the trick is sticking out the rough patches where they match you against 4 or 5 opponents in a row who are clearly better than you and have much better sides

Your team is more than good enough, if you're not using the 5* skills then definitely give Felipe Anderson a go - he's solid

Harry Kane is absolutely dogshit in this game

No traits and never having any pace leaves him unable to do anything
If he had Finesse Shot he could be a stronger, faster Jonas but even then his passing is bad, so is his dribbling and he's only got a 4* weak foot

I had his 89 rated IF and couldn't do anything with it, used IF Jonas for 100 games since and he's been amazing
Where Kane would get walled by the likes of Begovic, Jonas is able to hit a finesse into the top corner consistently

Kane is the gud filter. If you can't use him you need to get gud.

if kessie + if allan pretty decent combo tbqh. reckon i'll be wrecking cunts when i get sbc hamsik too

of course he is. anyone in real life that isn't an extrenely quick and agile manlet is shite in this game, because it's an awful, unrealistic, unbalanced game

world class players in real life like modric, higuain, kroos, kane, isco, james etc are all awful in this game.

the only stats that actually matter in this game is pace, strength, agility and balance. any card that is good on all 4 is going to be OP, and any player that is good on fewer than 2 of them is going to be complete trash. see kane, higuain etc etc

how can I upgrade

le buy every special calcio A tim card lad

inspired

both teams
I feel like I need like 100k to upgrade

swap matuidi for ruud gullit

swap Felipe Anderson for TOTY Messi

ebin

why do you post this every week?

and stop wasting money on two below average teams you nonce. sell one of them and buy some half decent players

I disagree with that Modric and James assessment. James at ST is great and Modric is an amazing box to box midfielder.

Post cheap squads. For some reason (probably autism) I enjoy making and playing with these more than my main squad.

Bonus points for obscure gems.

he's average at best despite being one of the highest rated players in the game

Modric? Nah he's great for me. Has amazing blooters, passing, vision and interceptions. I have him paired up with the special Pirlo and they're virtually identical

Thinking of upgrading Matuidi to IF Kessie (IF Allan is my other CDM), is he that much better tho?

always happens man, the 60-70th minute is always very hard to prevent conceding. You need to stay composed and either make a sub or just hold onto the ball.

I think once it gets to the 70th minute your opponent realises theyre in the shit if theyre losing and plays more open.

But careful as literally everything from 82nd minute onwards is a goal

and then what? buy 200 squad fitness cards?
i have 2 avg teams myself and i like the alternation. having 1 team is just too boring imo

Thinking on doing this.

What are you waiting for?

nah m8 you need two squads
what are average nonp2w squads then

Or get ratking

Not really. I use the single bronze fitness cards. Got like 600 of them, open the bronze packs and just sell the players that are worth something. As long as you break 400 coins even you are massing them fitness cards

Monthlies are starting to get spicy.

>just sell the players that are worth something
They don't sell. Its not worth cluttering up your transfer list.

They do sell, the ones from the big leagues always do. Check the price first and set the buy now price below the lowest one. Then rinse the shit in the bronze upgrade SBC.

And you'll get none of em

FUCK YOU EA I KNOW YOU MONITOR THESE THREADS WHY THE FUCK DO YOU SHUT THE WHOLE FUCKING GAME DOWN WHEN ORIGIN NEEDS AN UPDATE FUCKING CUNTS

I get pretty luck with my monthly rewards.
>EA I KNOW YOU MONITOR THESE THREADS
I don't think so, sweetie.

As long as I get SIF SMS so I can sell my bought one, I'll be happy

>SIF SMS

wut?

This actually didn’t cost too much to put together, minus the SBC Gio and Alessandrini (40k) I think total spend was around 50k. I think IF Demps CM is the main upgrade I’m looking at now, I’d have schweiny come off the bench.

Second In Form Sergej Milinkovic-Savic

Milinkovic-Savic

>Start drinking
>fuck everything up

lads i seriously can't deal with this passing anymore

>3* 3*
>84 dribbling
No thanks

use fahrmann

Who is that? I think sometimes your players spill spaghetti cause of their low vision.

The only white guys i have on my team are Prime overmars, Futmas Herrera, KdB and prime MvB. None of them have low vision

This WL I was able to fully use prime Ronaldinho. What a fucking monster. But still I think that having icons is not fair when it comes to gameplay. RNG favors them way too much at a point that it becomes bs. If you have icons, then you should play against icons.

Through balls are weird and don't always go to who you want it to go to and that depends on traits and vision.

>When you feel good about finally being able to afford an icon then come up against someone who has more than 5

Still unfair and that's why match making doesn't work. It should be by coefficient.

who's better Gold Mbappe or Lacazette?

depends on the league of the rest of the team really

Fuck yeah I love throwing together a good MLS team. Got the 91 Pirlo. Was planning on doing the Gio SBC soon

Tbh it looks like it could be a decent squad except for the defence.

Favorite formation? mine is 4-1-2-1-2 wdie

IMAGINE the sweat when Aubamayang come to the BPL

>Martial -- Aubameyang --- Sterling

Literally shaking