Why do girls pretend to like capeshit?

Why do girls pretend to like capeshit?

they don't pretend, they do like it

liikeeeee he is soooooooooo hot xD

attention

they don't

they just like them cool looking logo tshirts

They want a beta boyfriend to control around.

All normies like capeshit

>being this cynical because no girl wants to touch your penis

Lmao

joke is on you, i fucking hate girls.

Why do men pretend women can't like things?

i hate sour grapes too.

because it's being aggressively marketed towards them, and they are generally dumb enough to fall for marketing.
Why is it being marketed to them? Because appeals completely to men limits them to 50% of consumers. If they can attract as many women as men, they prefer to, even when that means a significantly lower number of men.

Women were a mistake.

Why are you so insecure that you think they're pretending?

>Why does women do X / advertise their interest in X?
(a) It gives them attention
(b) see above

women like the things you like, they just don't like you

That's true especially in Superman's case. They definitely haven't seen the gay old movies, they most like didn't watch Timm's cartoons. They're defintely not wearing those because of Snyder's shitty movies.

No, really you're telling me they would sit through Superman: The Movie? Hahahah.

Superman is a comic character

Hnnnghh

Would secure future of white race with

Why do grown men? I used to like comics and shit when I was a kid, still watch the occasional movie, but it's all just light entertainment. The faggots who sear capeshit clothing and post capeshit stuff on Facebook are a growing trend of manchildren that need to be bullied into submission

Because it's popular. None of them have even heard before the movies about the characters.

Why do girls pretend to like movies?

It's hip.

Superhero movies are modern-day myths. They're absolute kino.

Why do Americans dress like that?

Nah, you're baiting

Women follow anything that is popular and hip. They would wear hats made out of shit if it was trendy

I usually don't like fatties, but this one is fine

ugly cunts

I can tell you they don't read the comics. I know it's 2017!!!!! but no most people still think comics are boring and gay, girls especially. Most think Superman is a Mary Sue boring faggot. Only Mexicans idolize him.

Capeshit is literally for children. I would hope anyone over the age of 18 is only pretending to like it.

Shitty human beings hate Superman

Women like capeshit, they just don't like comics.

Every normie girl goes "omg so cuteeeee xDD" when she sees baby Groot, fantasizes about being fucked by Thor's thundercock and wants to be cuhrazyy and unpredictable like Harley Quinn. Capeshit wouldn't make so much money if it didn't hit all the demographics.

>those dirty feet
White women are truly garbage material

Its the hips that got my attention

Doomsday did nothing wrong

I mean in real life

>DC market is the girls and blacks

What did DC mean by this?

There are tiers to women as there are in men. Top tier girls do not need any interests at all beta or delta level especially definitely do need to feign interest in something.

Was it rape?

They don't pretend, they're just plebs with shit taste.

This is thicc, not fat

literally from reddit. please fuck off cunt. go

Why do men pretend to like women?

Problem?

Perfect amount of thicc.

God bless America and all who cum in her.

They like superhero movies and they like Henry Cavill because he is a real man unlike you trap loving pedo weaboos.

you have shit taste.

there are way cuter trump supporters and i know because i have a folder

American cape comics are so awful I doubt that many women actually enjoy them, it takes an ugly combination of several mental issues that are nearly exlusive to men to pay 3$ for 20 pages of Aquaman