WHAT THE FUCK

HAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT THE FUCKING CARS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3GSgBfOyBXk
youtube.com/watch?v=UiqVpy2uDwY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fp6TT9TosWE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Saw the trailer today, what a fucking mess.

why is this still a thing
fast five was fun but jeez guys stop watching this shit already

I HATE FUN
I HATE FUN
I HATE FUN

You gonna turn your back on family user?

>fun

>the rock leans out of a car to change the direction of a torpedo on ice

>The movie series only minorities are still watching

saw the trailer before gits
:/

I'd still watch transformers over this shit any day

Holy shit you autists are slow. Why would you think they were meant to be face to face in this scene? If they wanted to make Vin look taller, he would have just stood on a box, which is a trick they used earlier in the movie. They're supposed talking over each others shoulders in a mutual respect sort of way. Way to misinterpret the scene completely.

>this somehow displays mutual respect

Tsk tsk...excuses excuses.

When do we get the reveal that it wasn't Dom that turned on them, but Xander Cage?

I don't know why they were standing like this but I guess we can go with mutual respect.

Have you really never seen this stance before with two characters talking over their shoulders? This shit happens all the time. You're objectively wrong btw, it's blatantly obvious what the idea was here.

I think this is the one where the franchise starts to suck again.

>Trailer shows bad woman controlling all the cars in the city via a fucking ipad of sorts
>All cars are apparently driven by 0s and 1s

1 2 and 3 are legitimately good movies. all after that are ridiculously bad but still kino.

I WANT AN EXPENDABLES CROSSOVER

kino
youtube.com/watch?v=3GSgBfOyBXk
youtube.com/watch?v=UiqVpy2uDwY
I really want someone to webm 0:08 to 0:13 of the second video

cool i have a white wrx too

Holy shit you autists are slow

While the computers in cars aren't that sophisticated, they are getter more and more connected to the outside world. It's not farfetched for self-driving cars to be hacked once they reach consumers.

Is that supposed to be a nuclear sub chasing them?

I have seen one of them up close and don't remember it being that big.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fp6TT9TosWE

Is this essential 'turn your brain off' core?

Why do so many shitty flicks get pretend fanbases on Sup Forums but never Transformers or Fast and the Furious?

But to be hacked to the point where you can control a couple of dozen cars at the same time? That's far fetched, man. Even for this series

>That's far fetched, man. Even for this series

Considering the majority of superhuman feats of strength and agility displayed, I'll let them get away with some bullshit hacking

>Never transformers
Transformers gets a lot of threads, especially lately with the Optimus gone rogue thing
>Optimus ''Prime time for a warcrime'' Prime

because that fag died

Is Vin Diesel the new Steven Seagal?
They both suffer from massive delusion, and project it onto their movies.
They both did one or two great fun movies, but then everything went downhill for eternity.

Vin seems like a nice guy, Seagal is a massive douche.

why is the peoples champ so big

>They're supposed talking over each others shoulders in a mutual respect sort of way.

IT'S BEEN A LONG DAY

Must be fun as fuck making these movies. I bet they literally get drunk and come up with ideas they can't stop laughing at.

I think Acura TL are the most beautiful car in import.

Vin only does these flicks to fund for personal projects

Seagal does flicks to fund his spray on hair and sushi diet

That's the only better point about Vin, that he is a nice guy.
But he still thinks he's black and is still mentally stuck in his early 20's.

While Steven still thinks he is a secret CIA reserve agent and a wise fighting philosopher who brings world peace with his fists.
In reality he does bring world peace when he shits his pants, because it makes even the staunches of enemies in this world find common ground in laughing at him.

is he on a skateboard?

fucking kek

He looks like he's on one those two wheel horizontal board things, those clownboards.