Zidane has a plan against PSG

>Zidane has a plan against PSG
you're done for, boyos

vamos carajo

well I imagine his only hope to keep his job is to win the CL, so yeah, PSG are probably fucked

>well I imagine his only hope to keep his job is to win the CL
So basically the same position he was in at this time two years ago. No problem.

Imagine Zidane yelling VAMOS, but with one of these.

"Vamos, Vamos !"

"Pass it to Cris..."

WAIT

"Pass it to Bale!"

"Vamos, Vamos!"
t. Zidane

put la pelota en el goal

PSG has no chances, and Zidane speaks French too, fuck, it's game over

I wasn't memeing, I really do think PSG are fucked for that reason

but it makes me wonder how long qatar will keep this experiment running if they keep getting bounced from the CL in embarrassing fashion. 5-6 years of failure is one thing, but if this goes on for a couple decades surely they'll get bored

P.S.G.

Pass &
Score
Goals

it is the same thing with Emery tho

neither are very good, but at least irate zidane has players who've won this competition several times recently and can carry the team through

HALA MADRID
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUI
but seriously we need a plan or pay the refs

Zidane has 200 iq

Who P/a/ris S/a/int Germ/a/in here?

Real Madrid 6-2 PSG
hat trick by godnaldo

you heard it here first

Shoot

i know it is a meme and everything but ZIdane is a good coach, he fixed a lot of issues Real Madrid had in the past years.

i don't see why Emery is still at PSG honestly, he was great in Sevilla but he is just out of his element in PSG.

every minor thing that happened so far in Paris will be multiplied by 10 because Emery doesn't have a strong ground below his feet

He's going to say vamos three times.

Everybody knows that PSG will be obliterated

We're just hyping them up to make it funnier

I guess it's hard to say whether he's a good coach or he just saw those problems because he knew the club so well, but you're probably right, he isn't as terrible as their form over the last couple of months indicates
I don't know if anyone could manage a club that's as much of a tangled mess with huge personalities as PSG but it definitely isn't emery

Based
farcacucks will be SEETHING

No not really.... more nervous to face PSG in the CL final then cuckmadrid that Barca already fucked this season lol.

>'Vamos!'
>'Vamos!'
>...Wait
>'VAAAAAAMOOOOOOOOS!'
Zidane is literally a cheerleader, nothing more

>PSG players speak french

PSG has never been so dominant as last year v. Barcelona at home. It was the first time I felt >we can actually win C1. This is why Emery is still there.

>There are people who unironically believe Madrid has any chance vs PSG
L M A O
can't wait to see you for valentin day faggots

Is Zidane the French Brenny? I bet he keeps this plan in a envelope

I'm afraid psg may shit themselves desu

don't fuck this up

their captain is thiago "chokemaster" silva, idk what does Sup Forums even expect

5-2 for real on agg

"tenemos un plan SAES tengo confianza en mis jugadores SAES"

vamos^2

We should make a “do you rate zidane?” poll before the CL tie. Just so there are no backsies after whatever happens.

how do you know it'll be a tie?

are you joking right?

i am not sure what passes in the mind of PSG supporters, but if you think the matchup against a crippled barcelona a good thing on the history of your club you are kinda sailing for failure.

Barcelona was defeated the moment they stepped in parc de princes.

Who cares if it was a dominant first leg if you protagonized one of the biggest chokes of all time?

also the whole second leg just showed why not a single respectable club should have T Silva as the captain, let alone as a starting player

>so there are no backsies
lmao

>you protagonized one of the biggest chokes of all time?

that game will go down as badly as the korean rigged 2002 world cup. You'll never hear about it again because of horribly refballed that game was.

lmao like why do you think they won't allow VAR in the CL?

>you now remeber suarez' penalty and barca not getting a pen against them

Emery is too smart and clever. Zidane is Luis Enrique tier and Emery exposed him badly in the first leg. PSG will play a high tempo pressing game and destroy Halal.

Was getting EXPOSED part of his plan?

and then lose anyway lollll, emery is a joke.

v/a/mos guy myself

good taste

emery will shit himself as usual, play defensive at bernabeu and get wrecked

this

ronaldo is shit, lets face it autist romanian grandpa

>Real Madrid has no chances, and Emery speaks Spanish too, fuck, it's game over

I feel like PSG is going to get wrecked.

V A M O S
A
M
O
S

with one of these

What's the next step of his master plan?

vamos but more intensely

So who will French people support? Real Madrid or will they be cucked into supporting PSG just for the sake of their league becoming even slightly more relevant?

as a french i support french clubs no matter what they could represent in irrelevant foreign eyes.

Foreign eyes like the owners and 80% of the fans? lamo

oooh i was expecting for the french nigger meme sooner, but when i said irrelevant fireigner eyes i think about spuc flags who cares about our european competitions , LAMO like you said..

Even with refball, still choking