This is what the average Indian looks like

This is what the average Indian looks like

Other urls found in this thread:

i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/05/08/23/2878520A00000578-0-image-a-13_1431125427156.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

aryan rapebaby and you know is true

literally me

What's the indian name for chad

Chadibi

Shitskins are NOT white.

Chadjeet

Chadjeet
Mirin OP. What are your stats? If that's actually you

Pantherjeet

POST your pic cucboi

>This is what the average Indian looks like
this

This is what the average Arab looks like

Where did you get my picture from user?

Rahuls are usually Chads

Aryans came from that area, retard. They were not European.

this

lol let's be honest, your average indian does not look like that, most look like indic subhumans

Average Albanian

Average Argentine

Average Brazilian

This is going to be one of those threads again

Average Pinoy, lmao

Average Indonesian

why is it brown?

Who wants to be a wh*Toid subhuman?

almost every indian uses skin lightening products, most indians would kill to be an average white guy

>Rahul are Chad
Just kill yourself, you rahul gandhi loving muslim rapebaby .

Since when our national language is Chinese .
>American education

It's a coke

cute

:o

Did you literaly just assume that each and every Indian uses a face fairing cream , because there are ads about it.
>Paki education

Don't be surprised, Rahul Gandhi is a half breed Italian Indian politician. Liberals here love to suck his cock , muslims love to bum finger him .
A real nationalist know that a half breed can never ever be good for any country.

pakis/indians are the same for the most part, you're probably even shorter and blacker than me

Are Indians in general against marrying whites?

>Shorter
>Blacker
Dude fuck off I am 6'2" with a brown skin .
I have aryan genes , unlike your dalitoid converted genes.

Nope .
Most of us know that whites are Aryans , but a problem will arise when the guy is a Christian.

>Chinese

Do you want to marry an Indian woman or a white woman?

So you're proving my point. The only good looking indians are ones that don't have as much indic blood. I am a punjabi btw which is still shit but still better than most of india. Unless you look arab or white as an indian, you're probably ugly.

>whites
>aryans
no
Some whites are most related to aryans but they are not pure aryans. Pure aryans are white looking iranians afghanis and indians.

Oy, gandu, woh Korean hai, Chinese nehi. Stop making an ass of yourself and LARPing over your high ANI admixture. Indiachan got shut down because of you retards.

Why the fuck are all india threads filled with race bating and flame wars? This is the reason indiachan got shut down, you faggots dont understand the concept of having fun without taking it too seriously.
You make me reconsider my plans of making a touhou based indian imageboard/forum.

So whites are more superior than indians?

sorry, he still stinks of cow piss.
t. living nextdoor to a chadjeet

Be quiet indian boys. Your master is here now.

Malayalis are not Indian.

What do Rahuls look like IRL?

Chaiwala fetch my tea

They don't exist. Indians cannot be alpha. I have never seen anything like that in my life.
Okay, daddy.

and this is what the average indian comment is like:

Dear sir, my name, Gamesh. Very much useful website, thank you for circuits. I am in need of building nuclear powered thorium fusion generator for school. Please to be kind to send detailed explanation and diagram to [email protected] Much appreciate.

Greetings from India,
Ramanujan Girugamesh

No, it's sad but it's the truth, first hand experience.

Yes.

No one in my family does. I don't know anyone personally who does.

... and he's still fucking ugly lmfao

quality post

are you of those rare white indians that are worshipped by every one else?

No.

>would kill to be an average white guy
>average white guy
lel

yes. fuck firangs.

>indic blood
t. brainlet

google biological variation
I swear people on Sup Forums are obsessed with biology but have no clue about any of it

no.

Are you one of those rare Indians that are fine with being dark and love their brown skin? :o

brown skin is shit, I like olive skin.

also, white skin is anemic as fuck.

kys t b h

also, olive skin is just meme word for shitskins who can't call themselves brown LMOA

kys too, you are just the 0.01%

>t. guy who got cucked by a Rahul
>t. user whose sister is getting poo'd by a Rahul
I was talking in general about people with the name Rahul you stupid poojeet, not Rahul Gandhi in particular.

>he considers all shades of brown as one unified goo.

i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/05/08/23/2878520A00000578-0-image-a-13_1431125427156.jpg

If he's stinky manlet with a babbycock, then yes. Those aspects are hardy to ascertain from this image.

>splitting hairs
you're still a shade of brown LMOA