HITLER IS CONFIRMED TO HAVE FLED GERMANY FOR SOUTH AMERICA

>"A newly declassified document from the CIA claims that Adolf Hitler apparently survived World War II and lived in Colombia for several months in 1954."

>"The intelligence memo, part of the just-released files related to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, provides details from an informant, who told CIA agent codenamed Cimelody-3 that Hitler was alive. The informant, who also happened to be the agent’s friend, added that Phillip Citroen, a former German SS agent, appeared to be in touch with the former Führer in the city of Tunja in Colombia’s Boyacá department."

>"According to the memo, Citroen said that the Germans residing in Tunja followed Hitler “with an idolatry of the Nazi past, addressing him as ‘der Führer’ and affording him the Nazi salute and storm-trooper adulation.” The memo also shows a picture of “Adolf Schrittelmayor,” signaling that Hitler could have changed his last name."

Holy shit lads he actually made it out

Post yfw you see this

newsweek.com/cia-investigated-whether-hitler-survived-world-war-ii-and-moved-colombia-696847

archive.is/ag9be

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/selectall/2017/10/pro-pedophile-columbia-students-rumor.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SOUTH AMERICA IS THE MOST ARYAN NATION IN THE WORLD NOW

EUROTARDS BTFO

wow, it's another ridiculized conspiracy theory that turns out it was right

how could hitler even possibly get out of germany in the first place?

Aliens. Gotta be aliens.

*Raises fist*
>No Gestapo or antifa
"SIEG HEIL"
*walks away*

Paid some Jews to get him out of the country, obviously. They were experts at escaping Germany.

Who is this in this video? I would like to know if there are videos in which I can see her nipples and vagina and butthole so I can masturbate to it.

Nikolai II also run to SA. Then they moved to Mars to fight with laser sabres.

Sauce me please.

Simpsons was right again.

her name is Lola Naymark, video is from the film Au fil d'Ariane (2014)

We need to find some post ww 2 germany historians in Columbia or their works. One of them can be hitler

By u-boot. A number were unaccounted for at the end of the war and at least one, U-977, is known to have fled to Argentina.

Goddamit, stay away from Tunja you cancerous fucks.

You're going to get sieg heiling tourists soon lad

I thank you

Heil

>no pedo bashing
the fuck?

I would love to hear his thoughts on what happened to Europe after WW2

>the nambla logo right under that

>nation

>Colombia
Well, it's well known about his narcotic usage, so I'm assuming he went there for the blow.

It's the 21'st century, bigot

>Colombia

kek the slippery slope is real

Of course it had to be in the shittiest quality possible.

who the hell is this? sauce.

However, U-977's crew was immediately extradited to the US by Argentina.

>stay away from Tunja you cancerous fucks
I'm gonna open a Third Reich themed beer hall and pander to ever increasing numbers of neo-nazi tourists in Tunja.

Is this different from the info posted a few days ago that also had a supposed picture of him?

can someone explain to me how the fuck colombians wouldn't recognize a guy named adolf with a funny accent that looks identical to hitler in their city? hitlers name and face were very widely published. unless Tunja is some indigenous shithole i don't see how the residents wouldn't have noticed hitler living there

He put on a Groucho Marx mask

Do you guys think that he was alive to see Willy bending the knee?

Eva Braun.

post yfw Hitler's grandchildren come out of hiding

source?

nymag.com/selectall/2017/10/pro-pedophile-columbia-students-rumor.html
I thought Sup Forums was better than to fall for incredibly obvious bait.

Ahh yes. I saw the documentary a couple of moths ago on History channel about Hitler's fleeing to Córdoba, bariloche and missions in argentina, then making his way to Rio grande do sul in Brazil and then inexplicably coming to Bogota. They were even saying they sunk his plane in a water reservoir in the west side of the city. I actually call bs on that. Btw, they never mentioned tunja, although the climate there is very similar to Germany (cold, gray and rainy-ish), so maybe hitler felt right at home there if The Whole story is true

Makes you wonder about Tupac and Serbia doesn't it?

Tunja is in Boyaca department which is a mestizo department, however In that area along with Santander it is not a rare sight to find farmers with hazel and grayish eyes as there are remnants from the colonial immigration in Klein venedig (western Venezuela and northeastern Colombia)(mainly Germans). Also Hitler had dark hair, so he could blend in easily. Yet again, I actually think he didn't come here

Its never to late to smoke weed with tupac, hitler,elvis and john paul II

Every argentine knows where Hitler lives currently, but we're not telling you.

this

This is literally Hearsay, why do you take it as truth?

hitler would be dead by now