>None of them are black though.

Are you blind or illiterate?

kys

>Why are they all white?
This is why

Terrible shitpost effort OP.

Delete this thread in shame

>having to shoehorn a nigger into LITERALLY EVERYTHING

Been on here 16 hours today and this is the worst attempt at a shitpost so far.

Delete your account

>terrible effort
>still post ITT
I don't think so
not even op

Geoff Johns needed Hal in the Justice League and Martian Manhunter was in the way of that, so you gotta deal with his 4d chess game.

I actually feel embarrassed for blacks because of the obvious affirmative action/ethnicity quotas that seem to be in effect. Surely they're not complaining about it since they get work, and that's fine, good for them, but were I a black person trying to make it in show business, I'd always be insecure about whether or not my success was the result of my own merit, or meddling in hiring practices. From a meritocratic perspective, it's insulting if you've any dignity, but if you're not bothered by it, great, have at it. I suppose you could still be bothered by the possibility of getting a role because of favouritism, but still I accept it. Maybe I'm just racist.

Meanwhile you have nothing to say about Aquaman being played by a Samoan.

typical.

>jews are whites

this

I mean come on it's 2017

at least the avengers are diverse

Explain. I'm wrong unfamiliar with comics. Is Aquaman originally caucasian, or? I didn't even know what he was by looking at his face. I've only seen him in that series, Frontier, and he's supposed to be half scottish and half native american in that.

Hahahaha so funny you made that joke that everyone else on Sup Forums has made!!! You are so original!!!! Hehehehe fuck sjws #triggered

This guys pretty white to me

Nose and ears

>whites can't have big noses
Well meme'd

If these two aren't white then no one is

[You]

Triggered marvelcuck redditor detected

White =/= skin, it implies European heritage. If jews want to stop pretending they're sand niggers and accept they're mongrel europid cave dwellers banished over 100 times then that's ok

>who could be behind this post

DDL is British and gyllenhaal's parents are European

batman is not white, he is dark...

>Is Aquaman originally caucasian
Not really.

Yet I bet they still claim they're Semites and owe the success of their careers ro jew nepotism

Ben Affleck has brown eyes, doesn't that mean is not white?