What is the best episode

What is the best episode
For me it's Total Rickall

Rick's Potion No. 9

Yeah probably same here, its got a good balance between clever humor and feels. My second favorite would probably be the council of Ricks one

The pilot, objectively
The love potion episode and the one with the dog were also pretty good

+1 upvote for each of you

ah yes, upboats. upboats all around! hehe

My favorite episode of Reddit & Reddit was Reddit Reddit. I upboated so many le memes when I big guy'd my hothead.

God, I just love discussing television and film!

i like the love potion one and the computer simulation con artist one from the first season

I can't even tell if this is some guy mocking redditors or mocking people calling others reddit. Either way, can you just stop posting?

Gotta be the Meeseeks one just for the Meeseeks alone

THIS IS REDDIT
THIS IS MEMES
THIS IS REDDIT
THIS IS MEMES
THIS IS REDDIT
THIS IS MEMES

just accept that you'll never get an actual rick and morty thread around here. the show isn't anything special anyways

Gotta back Total Rickall again. It's too damned good. Anyone who hasn't seen or doesn't like this show, give that ep a go. Even by itself, it is sufficiently clever and engaging to be worth watching.

>the show isn't anything special anyways
Does it have to be? Baneposting is like 5 years fucking old or some shit.

the one where morty licks rick's bloody, chapped testicles in order to go back in time
and the gaterade commercial

I mean the show doesn't really do memes. It just gets made into memes. Which, you know, is 98% of what Sup Forums does.

For its the one where Carl Sagan and Sheldon Cooper solve the riddle of the god equation xD
Would have given 10 upvotes if i could!!

+1 no argument for you

The one with the Council of Ricks

Total Rickall or M Night Sham-aliens.

LOL MR POOPY BUTTHOLE

this the meeseeks one