Can someone give me a rundown of what the everliving fuck is going down in Turkey?

Can someone give me a rundown of what the everliving fuck is going down in Turkey?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XsOb-U8xOYw
youtube.com/watch?v=8HSpQPVb-Ow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Someone turned the lights on

Autism

No one knows, right now every reporter is completely controlled by one of the two parties

you'll have to wait until things calm down for a trustworthy report

ERDOKEK IS ON TV

Nobody knows.

WAR HAPPENED TO HIDE THE 28 PAGES

something like
takatakatakatakatakatakatakatakataka
damn son
youtube.com/watch?v=XsOb-U8xOYw
watch yt before webm

Long story short, the Turkish military is tired of this pro-ISIS govt. and half of the citizens are with the military the other half support the Islamic prez. Also, Obama supports the Turkish govt.

Idk, like as far as I knew, Erdogan was the best leader Turkey has had in a long time. He brought their economy back up to the top, maintained control, and he moderated the country super well. Last year when we heard there were anti-Erdogan protesters we were laughing at them because they were such a small group and we thought they were pathetic. Now this is actually happening???

Failed attempt to remove Sultan Tayyip I.

fpbp

9/11 pages!

SHIZ gettin real, looks like all those years of playing COD might pay off.

This isn't totally inaccurate.

everyone saw the pages m8. They didn't reveal anything except the shit about saudi arabia that everyone already knew

Erdogan is getting rekt by military sick of mudshits nigging up the country.

Turkey coup
>erdoroach boogaloo edition.

Don't worry about it, it's just Turkey's Vicennial Coup.

o fucc

Erdogan buys oil from ISIS militants in exchange for weapons while shooting down Russian planes trying to bomb terrorists.

Turkey is a terrorist state.

Erdogan wants Turkey to have Shariah, rebels don't

Bullshit, Erdogan is the only president who was actively fighting ISIS and helping the Syrian people. That's why the West wants him gone.

Since when did Canada allow Erdogan in?

REEE ROACHES GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY

LOOOL

well, I'm an Egyptian Muslim, take that into account.

>Erdogan
>fighting IS
>helping the Syrian people

wew lad

good job i identify as an attack helicopter ey

>people saying the coup is over

whoa rare flag. are you really from canada?

no wonder you shill for him. Atatürk's legacy isn't dead.

people like you should be shot

yeah dude nutty right!!

There's a reason Turkey was one of the most stable countries for so many years, and its because Erdogan had it completely under control. The only reason these people are protesting is because they're anti-Islam. This is the exact same shit that happened in Egypt, where I'm from. Anti-Islam protesters created a military coup so Islam vanishes from the country.

>tfw leftist
>tfw coup winning means Kemalist ultra-nationalist racism and even more repression of the Kurds
>tfw coup losing means Islamist rightwing dictatorship continues, backlash against dissidents (including political arrests/executions), and a probable excuse for increased totalitarian-style ruling/corrosion of what democratic institutions are left in Turkey

It's a lose-lose if I've ever seen one.

No they SUPPORT him

You're telling me the west supports Erdogan? That's some of the biggest bullshit I've ever heard. Everyone on Sup Forums is anti Erdogan

Western Governments.
Also
>pol

King roach staged a coup because everyone is distracted by France. It's a consolidation of power against the left leaning muslims. He's already blaming them for it, but he has been trying to get the military under his control for a while.

America is downplaying it because of the election so they want to look like the current has control. Turkey has been blackmailing the EU for money to "stop" immigration through their borders. Just another example of the saudi funding enforcing dominance of islam. US doesn't give a fuck all they care about is money, oil and burgers.

its looking that way but they still hold lot of ankara
and chopper was attacking parliament recently

I this has been Identified, sexualy, as a attack helicoptor

Fucking Obongo

>He brought their economy back up to the top

The top of what? A trash can?

>Anti-Islam protesters created a military coup so Islam vanishes from the country

are you saying this is a bad thing?

who dose lord Kek support? the rebels?

Well considering I'm Muslim, yeah. Let alone that, the country is a MUSLIM MAJORITY COUNTRY. IF YOU TRY TO TAKE ISLAM OUT OF A MUSLIM MAJORITY COUNTRY, IT WILL NOT END WELL. DOES THAT ADD UP TO YOU?

TURK PARLIAMENT GETTING ROCKED BY BOMB
>TURK PARLIAMENT GETTING ROCKED BY BOMB
TURK PARLIAMENT GETTING ROCKED BY BOMB
>TURK PARLIAMENT GETTING ROCKED BY BOMB

fucking hang yourself

If the coup was distinctly anti Muslim, how can it be the army leading it. Isn't the army staffed by your average young, male Turk?

Guess how many of us work for the government?

it was a rocket

Turkey is full of anti-Muslims as well as Muslims. The people in the army are just kids who are told what to do, and they get it done. Same thing was happening in Egypt.

Way to not argue my point, you fuckin muppet. You're proving me right.

it is necessary to remove islam from the west. the world? no, but you animals need to be walled in to the desert so you can practice your savagery in your own containment zone of peace.

Arent most turks declared muslim from birth? I doubt most of them are even religious.

i don't even know what's going on i just got on to Sup Forums all i read was "i'm muslim"

You have to go back.

what are you even talking about? have you even paid attention to anything that has gone on since the start of the war in syria?

>walled into the desert so you can practice your savagery in your own containment zone of peace

THATS LITERALLY WHAT ISIS IS TRYING TO DO, ESTABLISH A "ZONE".

No but for real. All of the Muslim countries are just minding their fucking business. As soon as the US sticks their nose in our affairs, shit goes sour, and you guys blame us for being a bunch of cucks. Well stop getting fuckin involved and we wouldn't have to worry about that.

Yeah but at the end of the day a Muslim is a Muslim. Even if you're not religious, you'll stand by a fellow Muslim if you're asked to, even if you don't directly associate yourself with Islam. It's the way they're raised.

Please prove me wrong. That's a request.

Nationalists hate Kurds because they are Kurds and Islamists hate them because they are godless communists.

At the same time US and Germany dump weapons on the Kurds who also get real fighting experience from stomping ISIS. This is is going to end in a shitstorm no matter what

shiiiieeeet
glad im comfy at home playing Overwatch and eating pizza with a cold root beer.
God Bless the USA B^)

IF THE COUP FAILS TURKEY IS GOING TO GO FULL ISLAMIST RIGHT?

fpbp, nice job leaf

I think they are smart in going all Rambo.

The soldiers know that they'll get tortured to death if they surrender so they have to fight to the last man.

REMOVE LEAF

thats doesnt disprove my argument that muslims must be removed from the west. if isis wants a zone to run free and jihad they can have it. build a wall around it and round up every muslim not currently in that zone and send them there. escape = death.

its that or genocide.

Underrated as fuck.

LOLOL GOOD BYE MUDSHITS

Islam needs to be banned world wide

>playing Overwatch

This. No one would care how many heads get cut off in the Middle East if they kept their car bombs in there.

So much for "multiculturalism". Do you really think that either genocide of 1.7 billion people or shoving 1.7 billion people between 4 walls is realistic? If you do, I pray god helps you.

Good luck with getting rid of all of us mate-o

unlike the average mudslime cowering behind his book afraid of a dog or pig i believe in the spirit of man. not some false desert idol you animals call a god.

the injuns never thought it was realistic they would be erased. muslims simply have to go to secure any hope of a future for man.

For what purpose?

the yt comments are gold
>"Wtf, i hate helicopters now"
>>"check your privilege"

I'm starting to think more and more that muslim fucks don't need to be anywhere near america. I'm sick of this shit

7 killstreak activated

Mate-o? I mean, I see some fucked shit on here, but this is just one of the worst things I have ever seen.

Death

Simply put, remember 2015?

Well, 2016 just went "Hey, hold my beer and watch this!"

>good job i identify as an attack helicopter ey

mah brother... pic related

>all the footage contains Allah ackbar in the distance

Jesus, this year is turning more and more into an IRL Game of Thrones season.

>Attatürk sends his regards

Daily reminder that the Kemalists attempting the coup are RIGHT-WING nationalists, they're just not religious islamists like Erdogan's posse. The kurds and other scum are neo-commies and have little to nothing to do with what's going on now.

This coup failing, if it does, is bad for everyone in Europe. It means Turkey's absolutely nonsensical position on the Syria war will continue. It means that the odd flavor of religious policies will continue. It means that the centralization of power to islamists will continue. It likely also means that most of the Kemalists from the army will be purged and that the critical media will be completely shut down. The connections that bind Turkey to West will be done away with.

Beyond underrated

Surprisingly good leafpost