MEM: Dillon Brooks (knee) goes to locker room
IND: Myles Turner scores 22 points on Monday
MIL: Tony Snell starts 2nd half over Bledsoe
CHA: Marvin Williams diagnosed with ankle sprain
PHX: Devin Booker (ribs) hopeful for Wednesday

Other urls found in this thread:

basketball-reference.com/executives/grunfer01x.html
youtu.be/1iXJtlq1P6w
twitter.com/NBA/status/956336735603970049?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://clutchpoints.com/celtics-video-gordon-hayward-on-the-court-shooting-before-celtics-clippers-game/
gordonhayward20.life/2018/01/29/the-rehab-grind/
youtube.com/watch?v=8a-Kkh-gNKo
youtube.com/watch?v=cNTspQ5uUUU
mobile.twitter.com/TheRenderNBA/status/958166483938545664/video/1
youtu.be/-35TyOA3VLE
youtube.com/watch?v=oOCK_VTkbPM
youtube.com/watch?v=McZynhb5DxI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Nothing about blake griffin
?????

Post shookenings

old news desu

Magic johnson is literally a larry bird that can't shoot. Bird can do everything magic could, but magic couldn't do most of the things bird could offensively. And bird was the better defender. Why do people put magic above bird?

Official top 5 busts of 2017 draft
>Fultz
>Lonzo
>Fox
>Jackson
>DSJ

>Nothing about Blake
>Literally nothing relevant at all
>Spamming retarded Sonic shit 10 years later

Worse fucking OP holy shit you're a massive faggot

>John Wall getting bing bing wahoo'd
top kek thanks for sharing /nba/

literally the thread before this one

basketball-reference.com/executives/grunfer01x.html

Someone who should have been fired a long time ago

CURRENT MVP RACE:
Harden
Curry
Durant
Lebron
Westbrook

>so long gay Wallser!

Lol the race as it stands is
Harden=Giannis>Lebron. Harden has been getting heavy exposure so the books have him more expensive but odds wise that's the way it stacks up.

Bledsoe played 3 minutes due to an existing minor ankle injury

Nah
Harden>Lebron>Curry>Giannis

In kyrie's last 5 games he's averaging 31 points on almost 60% shooting and 50% from 3

>barton
the absolute state of ME

i know that feel

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>roland

>tfw listening to emo white boi rap while thinking about how lob city is officially dead and gone

youtu.be/1iXJtlq1P6w

Where did the time go? All the hours I spent watching the team, a wasted breath in an ocean of air. Lost all in the wind.

>All in all we're just broken bones and broken hearts

Pottery

I remember how everyone called them a big 3 that would be a top contender in the west. then the never reached the wcf

can the black people of espn and shannon stop defending mark jackson? i swear these guys didn't see game 7 of clippers vs warriors. he should never get another coaching job

probably not.

yo shutup

>Teague

>Timberwolves
Coming through babby wolves, move over so I can pass the Spuds.

based west will get a 1st rd pick for this bum as well.

they look out for each other's backs, former players.

>“The biggest change is that I’ve been out of the brace for a couple weeks now, and everything is feeling pretty good. It definitely feels good to walk around the house without the brace. The act of walking finally feels normal. That’s really nice.”

>“This is the first time I’ve ever used the AlterG, and if you don’t know what it is, it uses air pressure technology to allows you to rehab without putting your full body weight on your legs. It’s like you don’t have the full effect of gravity on you (which is where the name comes from). When you set it to 20% or 30% of your body weight, it feels like you’re so much lighter and you’re just kind of walking on air. It kind of helps me slowly progress and still get the same range of motion that I would normally be getting, so that’s really cool.”

This nigga litteraly using Rock Lee's weights!!

who

Larry Legend

twitter.com/NBA/status/956336735603970049?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://clutchpoints.com/celtics-video-gordon-hayward-on-the-court-shooting-before-celtics-clippers-game/

gordonhayward20.life/2018/01/29/the-rehab-grind/

>rock lee
>not piccolo

holy shit underage

Okay Doc, sign this deal

youtube.com/watch?v=8a-Kkh-gNKo

and goku too

Why do teams choke against the celtics

Sigh... Just woke up and mom didn't leave me anything to eat...guess I gotta eat ramen noodles again

>One scout's take on Blake Griffin going to Detroit: "It'll be the best thing for his career." Compared it to Chris Webber going to Sacramento, where he had his best seasons. "He'll have no choice but to focus on basketball."

POINT BLAKE UNLEASHED

NO MORE KARDASHIANS AND KIA COMMERCIALS

Rock Lee vs Gaara was a better battle than anything faggon ball Z has shat out. it's pure K I N O

That video was soooo boring. Why does Shitku sound like a little faggot lmao.

youtube.com/watch?v=cNTspQ5uUUU

Naruto is an embarrassment, it's for numales while DBZ was made for the alphas of the world. I'm glad I never watched a single episode of turdruto

I have no fucking idea, at least half their wins during that win streak to start the season were straight up chokes by the other team and lucky as fuck wins they had no right winning.

I feel like outside of the Warriors this is the most balanced the league has been in a long time desu. Shame Warriors are ruining it.

>Naruto is an embarrassment, it's for numales while DBZ was made for the alphas of the world. I'm glad I never watched a single episode of turdruto

DOC RIVERS IS THE CANCER

Hi cherry, you mad at facts? I'm sorry you were born too late for prime anime of alphas. You were raised in a world where an anime with omega manlet stick figures with no muscles was the most popular anime. Maximus numale.

Drummond + Griffin is a scary thought

>mfw the nursing facility i work at has an alter g treadmill, probably one of the few in the state or country to have one
>thing was probably like $50k and it was raised at a fundraiser
>in like 3 years it has been used only a few times because it takes so fucking long to set up and our population of patients can't really utilize it

>and here a world class professional athlete is touting how amazing it is

Neither of them play defense, so not really. Drummond is a sorry ass version of Deandre.

WHAT HAPPENED?

>we will NEVER see Drummond and Blake vs Cousins and Anthony Davis

>implying Blake won't bolt off after his contract is over

>No more Kia commercials
Nigga is now in Detroit. He'll just become the poster face for Ford instead. I can see the super bowl commercial being rushed into production already to film it tomorrow.

>nba writers trying to criticize pistons for this trade
>say they are getting into "purgatory" or being decently good, but not good enough to challenge for a title
>realize that in the NBA, if you aren't a top 4-5 team title contender, you should be tanking, because basically all playoff seeds from 4-8 are useless since you won't win a title but won't get a high pick, and if you aren't a playoff team you should be tanking as well
>literally 20+ of the 30 franchises are either hopelessly mediocre playoff teams or intentionally losing

wow

maybe if you're an eastern team

might as well only have 8 teams, 4 in the west and 4 in the east with like 20 man rosters or some shit.

Scary bad or so none threatening it's scary?

WE'VE BEEN ROBBED

mobile.twitter.com/TheRenderNBA/status/958166483938545664/video/1

would you /nba/?

Lmao

hard pass

Literally a worse version of the Pels.

rumor is that the lakers are now focusing on gasol with cousins now dead

It's like Cousins/Davis except neither one can make a jump shot

>lou on celtics
yum

Does this team even win another game this season?

Look ar their wings.

>Rumor: Pistons, Bulls could make a run for Rodney Hood

man they won that trade

>Hood, who is slated to hit restricted free agency this summer could be swapped for Bulls forward Nikola Mirotic, a big man sniper the Pistons have also taken a look at as this deadline approaches.

Pistons don't have anything my Jazzies want. At least Bulls have Mirotic.

night losers

>tfw watching some dank weeb /nba/-core right now but can't share the name because yall will spoil it for me

ck im sliding in your dm's whether you like it or not, you gotta check this shit out

lol I just found out Dwight Buycks is the backup shooting guard for the Pistons. I went to college with that guy, decent player at Marquette but he's no professional player. I'm shocked to even see him actually, but he did play for a year with Jimmy Buckets and Jae Crowder

Westshit can't recover from this, it's a career killer desu

kek when did this happen?

>westbench
i rather lose the game than get dunked on like that

who own that game? oh yeah OKC did.
>talking shit when you lose

damn cuz you didn't have to slap him on the neck Lmao

oh wow

>hurr it's not a charge because muh cool dunks

this is why nobody takes the NBA seriously.

so any scraps from pistons to raptors ? we can give you miles

I meant clippers

its time for austin to announce that he is the franchise player of his dad's team.

youtu.be/-35TyOA3VLE

>ywn watch this for the first time ever again

Name a sport that is more intriguing 365 days of the year than the NBA is right now. No sport can top the NBAs off seasons, and the regular season is far more interesting than anything else.

>Name a sport that is more intriguing than the NBA is right now.

bowling

Magic was quicker and could run an offense. His fast break style without the gimmick of the three point line and without the hard fouls would be the pinnacle of basketball.

/ourguy/ commented on it:

youtube.com/watch?v=oOCK_VTkbPM

Who here shooting hoops? Sun is about to come up, gonna hit the park before work. I work out to weeb shit, really gets my blood flowing.

NBA is an anagram for BAD.

Shooting a load in a sock isn't shooting hoops user.

>Since firing Kidd (4 games) the Bucks have the #5 Offensive Rating and the #2 Defensive Rating, combining for the #1 Net Rating in the NBA

youtube.com/watch?v=McZynhb5DxI

Blake Griffin loves LA, he's coming to the Lakers bros!

Lakers 2018-2019 roster:
PG: Lonzo Ball
SG: Paul George
SF: Lebron James
PF: Blake Griffin
C: Demarcus Cousins (we will get him for cheap due to injury and his want to play in the bright lights of LA)

Bench:
Rondo
Lou Williams
Ingram
Kuzma
Zubac

Clops get Philly/LA pick and their own first rounder back

Pisstons get Bears first rounder

phillipines is an onomatopoiea for feel penis

Or penis gains depending on how you look at it.

Srsly why is basketball our major sport when our centers are like the height of Curry?

>warriorswinlol
>lebronwinslol
>popwinslol

>Patrick Beverly
>Avery Bradley
>Tobias Harris
>Lou Williams
jesus fuck