/xfl/ general - 23 MONTHS TO GO edition

>oregonlive.com/sports/index.ssf/2018/01/xfl_fans_want_an_xfl_team_in_p.html

>tmz.com/2018/01/29/tim-tebow-xfl-vince-mcmahon/

>cbssports.com/nfl/news/new-xfl-new-rules-10-things-to-know-about-vince-mcmahons-rebooted-league/

>cbssports.com/wwe/news/why-johnny-manziel-cant-play-in-the-new-xfl-but-tebow-kaepernick-can/

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.com/moresports/news/2001/0110/1005983.html
pressherald.com/2017/04/30/in-maine-thousands-have-four-or-more-ouis/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sping football that airs on the same day and time every week will be so good.
February and March don't have any sports I want to watch.

Is Jamarcus Russell eligible to play?

Reminder that the XFL flew a blimp over a Raider's game and then accidentally crashed it into a seafood restaurant

sounds pretty XTREME to me

If sipping on codeine juice is illegal I don't think he can play

Do you think they are going to give the teams more then a month to practice before a game?

source?

Please be real

>any criminal record whatsoever means ineligibility
doesn't that seem a bit harsh? Everyone get's a dui once in a while.

>Everyone get's a dui once in a while.
No.

>the Canadian responding to the American

That's our national relationship in a nutshell, isn't it?

I think Vince is gonna take back that clean record shit.

>Chris Jericho
>the guy in the pic is a current champion was busted for DUI
>his brother has DUI
>Jack Swagger driving high on weed and drunk on Jack Daniels

There's a ton of guy who have done scummy shit. Hell a wrestler is a rapist. Hire Colin,hire Johnny,hire T.O and Chad too.
>

espn.com/moresports/news/2001/0110/1005983.html

>Justin Blackmon will make his elite return on Tebows team the Florida Deus Vult
>zeeky will join them shortly after he is permabanned by the nfl after multiple suspensions

Based Vince using terror tactics to bring attention to his new league

If he has a perscription I think it's legal

bump so that this thread will be alive when burgers are awake. Also what are some rule changes you are looking forward to? Personally I hope they ditch the kickoff.

If the Clock only stops after Scoring plays or by a Timeout.
Maybe reduce the playclock to 30 seconds so teams might run more no Huddle offenses

>Everyone get's a dui once in a while.

>paying thousands of dollars for being an idiot

No.

>paying $5k for a lawyer in a situation he can't do shit in and punishments are all mandatory
It's not that bad if you make it worth your trouble and don't fall for the jew lawyer meme

Its not an inherent right to play in the xfl. Plenty of scrub ass $30-40k jobs with zero public interaction will dismiss you sight unseen if you have one, why can't the xfl?

t. 4 duis in 3 states

I know it isn't a right, but that doesn't mean that it's still a dumb thing to make someone ineligible because of that.

bump

>paying for being an asshole
that's not what a DUI is dumbass

Gimme your rule changes Sup Forums. Here are mine:
>eliminate quarters, two 30 minute halfs
>eliminate kickoff, scoring team or start/second half kicking team starts on their 30 yard line on 4th and 10
>since I eliminated quarters teams change sides every score
Cut down on time as the scoring team simply turns around and punts or goes for it.

Imagine a comeback where the team scores a touchdown stays in hurry up for 2 point conversion and then stays in hurry up to turn around and go for the 4th down.

>You can only have one kicker on your team playing unless the kicker is injured
>offensive cutting the defenses legs will be illegal
>a catch is defined as having your hands around the ball and pulling it towards you

also
>allow other players to be used as a stepping stool

Great thread.

Mandatory minimum sentencing, judge can take it further. As for the lawyer you want a guy that's making your case to the judge on the golf course not the courtroom.

If they don't let Johnny Football play then this league deserves to fail.

Also call RG3

Teams from last thread.
Quebec Voyageurs for a major city that does not have a CFL team. Named Voyageurs to highlight the French Canadian explorers and traders.
Virginia Generals since Virginia is neglected sports-wise and being the Generals, due to how a lot of America's best military leaders came from Virginia.
Kentucky Mustangs to compete with Ohio's Football market. Named for the Kentucky Derbys.
Alabama Airmen. We want the Saban audience, and the name references the the many airbases in the state, and the Tuskegee Airmen.
St. Louis Archers. ST. Louis got screwed by the Rams owner. Archers references the Arch in the city to reference it being the Gateway To The West.
Oklahoma Warriors. Oklahoma is Football country that deserves a team that isn't NCAA. Warriors is to reference the many tribes that live in the state.
Boise Miners. Boise is an untapped market in the Northwest. It's the third largest city in the region, and has a football fanbase thanks to the Boise St Broncos. Miners to reference the large number of Miners in the state.
San Diego Armada. San Diego got screwed by Spanos, Armada to reference the Navy bases present in the area.

I think they will try to put some teams in the major markets like New York, Chicago, Boston and I don't think they put a team in Canada. Oklahoma, Boise, St. Louis, and San Diego I think are good educated guesses. Orlando and Portland I think could be targets.

In canada driving drunk just can't be enforced. Don't act like it's not common. Fuck look at maine
pressherald.com/2017/04/30/in-maine-thousands-have-four-or-more-ouis/

This will be absolute shite. Mark my words.

>In canada driving drunk just can't be enforced
Did you get kicked in the head by a horse or did you drop out of your mother this retarded? Holy crow.

It'll definitely get forgotten when they need players. His position at the moment is be different to the NFL in any way

Should nicknames still be allowed in the new XFL?

fuck yes

imagine johnny manziel with just "Johnny" on the back of the jersey. It would be hype as fuck.

>not 'FOOTBALL'

they should but they won't, because players would use them as a means of protest and we all know Vince McTrump can't have differing opinions in his little Republicuck safe space

as long as they have a rule that states "You can't use the image of the xfl to push personal politics" in place then I don't think this will happen.

FINNA

based big dimes vince finna work the NFL drones into a seething mess

HEY Sup Forums

SHUT UP.

>accidentally

That scrub just wants a paycheck so he can party. He sucks and you're a fucking retard for thinking he can do anything for the XFL.

what

They should make a new rule where is no fucking National Anthem altogether. Fuck they need that shit for every game for? Save it for championship games only.

I still say Virginia Statesmen > Virginia Generals

so does XFL stand for anything this time?

SOON

Xperimental Football League

based vince working the criminals

sounds very unpatriotic t b h

>Fucking up my perfect driving record over alcohol and getting my drivers insurance premiums raised

No

NJ team when?

NO CHANCE
THAT'S WHAT XFL'S GOT (GOT)

i can see it now

>no national anthem for regular games
next
>hey why even have it for championship games?

only a literal retard is offended by their own national anthem (regardless of country)

the only way the XFL will make it is if they compete with colleges for top recruits

Thank god we will finally have an Xcluding Felons League

fuck you are so angry lmao

It never stood for anything. It was literally just "X Football League"

Hi. We love WWE and XFL. Please visit our general

what sport is this

Jets and Giants, no?

FURTHER SUPPLEMENTAL INFORMATION WHEN

Undertaker at Center when?

69 LOL

XFLLLLL

What was the worst thing about 2001 XFL?

- He Hate Me
- champs get 1 Million split 30 ways
- extreme rules
- shit tier athletes

>he hate me
>worst thing

Literally He Hate Me is the only player people remember (sans maybe Tommy Madox)

>What was the worst thing
It ended

>NFL fans be like

>be Sup Forums
>already lose interest

Sad.

>McMahon Enterprises

He had the best name, doesn't mean there wasn't quality plays from the other anons

F

F

so whats supposed to be the biggest difference between this and the nfl

NEVAR FORGET

Fuck off. The quality of the NFL has gone down as the number of nigros has gone up. Vince needs to keep the nogs in their place and to a minimum.

Is The Rock eligible?

The NFL is 68% black, yet all their star players (Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski Carson Wentz, Drew Brees, Blake Bortles, The Mannings, etc) are white.

Inb4 the XFL does the reverse.

>IF YOU KNEE DURING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM, YOOOOUR FIIIIIIIIIIIIGHGHHGGGHGHGHGHGRED

>"Alright user, pitch me some new ideas to improve the XFL."

Keep the Attitude Era feel the OG XFL had.

Half-time show replaced by community lynchings

Punt kick field goals.

>Saw you say the new XFL won't stand a chance. You better be in the locker room at 5 pm for the court, bring three bottles of Jack in advance, kid.

ITT: Come up with team names.

The Xtra Fun League

Checks out.

Boston Bombers

Sydney Convicts

Las Vegas Legion

harrisburg scavengers

PORTLAND 420'S