Train to Busan

What did you think of it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i-si3ziDH1c
youtube.com/watch?v=xYoAaetRUKQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ending made me cry

I thought it was retarded and I'm disappointed in myself for taking recs from koreaboos and horrorfags

Nips do zombie movies better

Normie blockbuster for koreans. Bretty gud

I cried too user.

Did we watch the same movie?

Movie would've been better with the two being shot at the end. Would set in the hopelessness.

Its shit, last time I listened to k-pop niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=i-si3ziDH1c
8/10 pretty gud

It was hot trash. The ending was the stupidest thing I've ever seen. The villain was comically evil and impossible to take seriously.

decent zombiemovie desu. better than a majority of the countless zombieflicks out there

Solid movie.

Gays.

I 100% expected this. I was waiting for the bang. In 99% of Korean movies the protags get fucked. Nice to see a few make it desu senpai

>movie full of subhuman chinks
>good

Kill yourself you fucking weeb

that's cliched as fuck, nowadays hopeless endings are more common than happy endings

(you)

I hope so, otherwise you're a disgusting pleb

I thought it was quite bad. Predictable, melodramatic, the moments towards the end that could have had emotional impact were ruined by the silliness of everything else. A poster here once said that The Wailing was trash and this was an example of good Korean films as of late, but damn if Wailing is an 8/10 then this is like a 2.

Also those are the only Korean films I've seen so I don't have much of a frame of reference. And recommendations? I know I should watch Memories of Murder and Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter, and Spring

I hate it when doesn't fit in.

It's fine. It's not the masterpiece you'd think it was due to everyone fellating it for the last few months. The buff Korean was based, he didn't have to die. The pussy train conductor was hilarious, a caricature of a selfish vagina.

The main thing that really bothered me was the daughters screaming at the end. Jesus fucking christ I hate female screams. I think I actually fast forwarded through that part because she would not stop screaming at the top of her cunty little lungs.

I laughed at getting your kid a regular Wii for his birthday in the year 2000 and 16.

would have been better if everyone but this guy died in the end

I spat in the face of the friend that recommended it to me.

why would you spit on your screen?

Bravo

the only acceptable release of Korea last year is The Handmaiden everything else just shit.If you grow up by watching Kdrama you will know doesnt suprise me if this is first babby korean moobie

Not watching My New Sassy Girl,

10/10, watched it twice this week

he made a prequel to this called seoul station,
worth a watch. the movie is pretty generic zombie escape film, and while train to busan was a better movie, the final ten minutes of seoul station is
better than the whole train to busan.

Do people here watch anything Korean that isn't edgy or bloody?

go watch seoul station, it's a prequel
train to busan is better film, but the last few minutes of seoul station is better than all of train to busan

Which one is goblin the lonely and which one is great god?

trash. 3/10 and I'm an asiaboo who likes to watch nip, chink and gook kino.

whats the best asiakino then?

Lel, made me kek.
Would be nice to see an asshole character survive for a change.

The guy from Train to Busan is the Goblin and the lonely and the guy on the far left is the god. Well he's the grim reaper.

that question is not specific enough, user. it's like asking what's the best movie ever made.

there are literally hundreds of top asiankino across all genres from the past 70+ years. depends on what you are looking for.

Eh.

What are you looking for romance, thriller. comedy? Maybe something a little unknown to 4 chan?

What's your fav

thriller would be fine yeah. not really familiar with asiakino besides the obvious ones posted on here

are you that user by chance?

I saw the Devil and New World.

I was pretty upset when qt cheerleader died.

It was garbage and although kept me occupied during its run time it did not effect me emotionally or in any significant way. Normie bullshit.

Are you fucking retarder? The train conductor died trying to save the irredeemable bad guy, the wii was for a girl and not a he like you say, and it sure as hell wasnt set in 2000

When people as stupid as you post it angers me

The daughter didn't scream much either she sang a fuckin Korean lullaby you idiot

Stop posting on movies you half watched in the background while fckin playing vista

nah but already saw those the user mentioned

thanks man. gonna give them a shot

I don't watch nip shit

Really good.

i was busan a gut the whole way through

one of my favourite films for 2016

1. Batman v Superman Dawn of justice Director's Cut ™
2. Hacksaw Ridge
3. Zootopia
4. Neon Demon
5. Swiss Army Man
6. Train to Busan
7 .Doctor Strange

Do not watch New World. I repeat, do not watch New World. It's the most generic and dull Korean thriller there is, don't believe the hype.
If you want an actual good triad movie, watch both Election movies by Johnnie To.

Overly sentimental typical zombie trash. It was also too long by like 20 minutes.

>actual good triad movie
>Election movies by Johnnie To.

Are you trying to troll or what? Might as well say he should watch Young and Dangerous series.

bump

Painted Faces.

Its the story of a failing Peking opera house. but this is actually the real story of Jackie Chan, Donnie Yuen and Sammo Hung