Can we stop pretending that this guy is anything but a fucking loser?

Can we stop pretending that this guy is anything but a fucking loser?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C0_1g5FVYAc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

are you aware of where you are right now? we are all losers

you'll float three

Yes, but only because he got so popular that he is now reddit tier

>getting mad shekels from youtube
>even though not famous, still known to some degree
>loser
WHat are you doing with your life OP other than sucking dicks, shitpost and pretend you know anything about movies?

Well he is eating a dominoes pizza in an ill fitting suit and looks like he has fetal alchohol syndrome, so I'm willing to consider your point at least. I have no idea who he is though

kys OP

Fuck off, Joey.

kys

How old is RVB?

This is incorrect. He's a successful food reviewer with his own crib in Florida.

Your jealousy and inability to understand subtle humor have led you down a path of envy.

He's the best thing on youtube

And when everyone is losers
No one is

is he still alive

I'd say like 23 or 24

Who ever said otherwise?

>entering a thread to pretend it's about something you don't know in an attempt to despise the subject
Forgot to take your pill today?

Joey is at least amusing in a look at this morbidly obese retard kill himself way. Report of the week is boring and low energy.

Who is the that one fat guy that under cooks everything? I can't find his "cooking" channel.

he lives with his parents, he doesnt have a driving license and asks his mother to drive him and get out of the car when he does fast food reviews

really?

He's not exactly getting a lot of money since he doesn't appear to have ads enabled, but I agree with you that he is doing something he likes and has garned quite a following, so I wouldn't deem him a loser.

A loser to me is someone with no ambition and/or who is constantly fucking everything up and being a huge burden to everyone who is close to them. Someone who has a hobby that they're dedicated to and even makes a bit of money off of isn't a "loser" IMO.

I'm moderately sucessful
I surround myself and male friends with losers who are less sucessful than me so I feel like a king in comparison

Upped a video just yesterday.

>at least
Sure, Joey.

Oh? And do you have 180K subscribers, cunt?

His parents live in New England somewhere and he lives in Florida. Stop lying.

What's your failed Youtube Channel?

trips dont lie

source?

I'm going to say late teens to early 20s. He hadn't hit puberty during his videos in 2011 and looked like a little baby. Let's say he was just a late bloomer and was like 13 or 14, he's still only 18-21.

This guy is clearly superior
youtube.com/watch?v=C0_1g5FVYAc

haha epic saw this on reddit too bro!!

>ywn have a junk food picnic with reviewbrah while autistically surfing short wave radio

Wait this isn't reddit?

I actually use his reviews sometimes on new food products.

He's pretty concise.

Especially with weird new frozen food.

He is our loser though.

/ck/'s nemesis?
Forgot his name now. I'll leave this (you), in case I remember.

He actually blew up after reaching the front page of reddit.

ja\ck\

His name is Jack...

Why am I watching this? What am I doing with my life?

Thanks! I wouldn't be able to sleep until I remembered his name.

Can I get a quick rundown on this guy?

its ja\ck\

>schizobrah
>people still pretend to like this retard
lol

Not to be racist, but does anyone else feel very uncomfortable watching basketball people with big lips eating?
It's like watching a giraffe reach for leaves. Or a tapir.