HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA how will white ppl recover???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA how will white ppl recover???

LMAO

>germans can't into sauces and try to inject race into everything

>end up injecting race into themselves instead

sage

stfu wh*toid

Germans get red in the winter because they get stuck in communist Russia.

>Implying I don't eat deliciously spicy Cajun meals daily

I don't understand spicy food.
Sure it's nice with a little bit of heat but why do I have to take a zip from my glass after every bite?
Why does it burn when I shit?

wh*TE

First of all, water does nothing. If you need practice, try milk which actually neutralizes the spice.

It's something your small wh*Te brain will never comprehend

Don't make me start posting crime statistics.

Once the spices touch your tongue you're fucked anyways

Legitimately offended by this. It should say “European”.

Americans have long since known the joy of spicy foods. Cajun, Texmex, Wild Wings, etc... Yurocucks are giving whites a bad rep

To be fair nobody's implying that Americans are wh*te

By all accounts, we're whiter than most european nations, seeing as we were never kangz.

>Work with a bunch of indians
>They throw a party for work
>Foods mildly spicy, not bad
>Black girl eats a few bites and acts as if she's just ate a couple ghost peppers
Black people have been memeing this whole time, they're even worse than we are

I'm not even white

memes

Spicy food isn’t even a black thing. It is an Asians, Indians, Mexicans and South/Southwest US thing. Blacks that haven’t spent any length of time in the US are just as pussy as whites when it comes to spicy foods.

>this "white people cant handle spice" meme when white people literally waged wars over who could have spices

>wh*Te """""people"""""

I don't get this meme. The only people I ever see eating those endless enjoyably hot foods and "So dangerous you might die from throat swelling" hot shit are always white.

Never seen any other race go with the whole "Haha lets dump some 14,000,000 scoville pure capsaicin juice into my beans"

Their memes had me convinced otherwise tbqhwy

Can confirm, Indians in their home country would never eat things like a Vindaloo or a Phall it is a white people thing.

More accurately it is a living near the Tropic of Cancer thing where spices best grow. People in the Middle East and Mediterranean also have a good tolerance for spicy foods.

South Americans always ride off Mexico’s reputation for great spicy food, but they’re fucking faggots when it comes to the stuff. If you don’t live between the equator and the northern point where weather becomes seasonal and temperate, chances are you can’t handle spice.