My husband's son

>my husband's son

Are you kidding? She and Tom are both filthy rich. She doesn't see him as competition against her own kids for resources. She probably loves the little bugger almost as much as her own.

You really think she loves him equal to her own?

t. Stepson

>"almost as much" is equivalent to "equal"
You are legitimately retarded.

kek this is not how women operate at all

To be fair, Gisele is not an ordinary woman. She's the literal epitome of an independent woman who don't need no man (but chooses to have one).

you sound so fucking gay, look at what you've just typed

You are the one who is gay, my man.

says the retard who thinks a stepmom will ever consider her stepchild "equal to her own"

lmao

Show me where I used the word equal, my dude.

Worse, you said "almost as much"

ROFL

Did your stepmama abuse you, kid?

I wish, bitch was hot as fuck

No, did yours? What kind of retard genuinely thinks step parents love non-biological children anywhere near the same as they love their biological children

You sound like a bitch. If this was real life I'd beat you up tbqhwy.

t. angry stepchild

You've lost the argument.

wait, did he have this kid while he was with gisele or before he met her?

Before. Alpha as fuck.

There is nothing wrong with being a step-mom or step-dad. I have gotten so much joy from the child my now wife brought into my life. His biological father wants nothing to do with him. It feels like he is actually mine. Step dads are just dads that stepped up.

>She doesn't see him as competition against her own kids for resources
She does.

> She probably loves the little bugger almost as much as her own.
No.

It's just how people are wired.

Yo cringemaster, how do you know? She was a fucking model, afaik. Just a model. That occupation is a couple rungs below even being an actress,ffs. And about a million below people like Ana Botin or Sheryl Sandberg.
So, what makes her "the epitome of an independent woman"?
Maybe you read the the gossip pages (you sure write as if you do) and know something we don't?

Nice.
All power to you, bro.
Love is love.
Fuck these guys.

>literally working your ass off for someone else's kid
lmao

BASED giselle harboring resentment towards her husbands son with another woman through a thin veneer of concern and caring

>ana botín is an independent woman
lmao

brady is the GOAT but his taste in women is sketchy

She should be glad her genes didn't ruin his looks

>ywn be alpha enough to force a supermodel to care for a child you had with another woman

>every time Tom is away for too long, Gisele sends him a video of her dunking his son's head under the water just long enough to get him worried

>just a model

> 360M
PROJECTING

What's with the pinky placement here?

more like my husband's ex-wife's son, that kid doesn't even have brady's surname

are you people fucking blind?

she looks like a man

what's wrong with Brady?

>t fat woman