Portugal NT NEVER reached a final before ronaldo

>portugal NT NEVER reached a final before ronaldo
>suddenly appears in 2 with him
>has opened the CL final scoring TWICE
>best teammate was literally a 33 year old Figo or a glass Bale
>ONLY PLAYER TO WIN THE LEAGUE TITLE, DOMESTIC CUP, CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, AND GOLDEN BOOT AT 2 CLUBS

>argentina goes from 12 copa americas and 2 WC to 0 (so far) with messi
>disappeared in 3 consecutive finals only to miss a penalty
>scores 2 (TWO) knockout goals in 2015 CL to neymars 7 (SEVEN) (neymar scored in the final)
>has NEVER opened the scoring in the CL final
>has 5 (FIVE) goals in his last 15 (FIFTEEN) CL knockout games
>played with World Cup winners such as Iniesta, Xavi, Busquets, Villa, Pedro, Puyol, Pique, Abidal, and Henry
>further played with Neymar, Suarez, Ibrahimovic, and Eto'o
>team continues to break transfer records with Dembele and Coutunho

Wow, so this is considered a ""debate""?

tell us more, chen

Literally TEEMING with unemployed anger. Tell us how that referendum went Al fonso

>Al fonso
kek

I'm so ronery...

>the anti-messi brigade is at it again
it's impressive that people still take the bait after so many of these threads but even more impressive than that is that you guys don't seem to ever get tired of this

>changes proxy to bump own thread
so sad lmao

it's a debate because despite everything you can pull out of your ass, just by watching the two of them it's very easy to see messi is better

Hey! Wipe those tears off your face Al fonso! Maybe Messi will have another super duper cool youtube montage up today!

excuse me? I'm a legitimate hue, born and raised in the jungle, I literally grew up on a monkey soup based diet.

the fuck?
is that a size 8 ball?!

>Ronaldo has been the top scorer of the Champions League since the 2012-13 season and is looking to be the top scorer of this season's CL too
Damn.....

ayyyy

>Al fonso
lmao great bantz from el maestro

I totally forgot that Ronaldo lost a final to Greece. What a choker.

>losing at home to Socrates and Epicurus

>caring about who is the better player
Why fanboy? You sound like a 19 year old arguing whether PlayStation or Xbox is better lmao

Messi >>>> CR7
Are you seething?

You aren't fooling anyone with your proxy.

Wipe those tears away child

if there's no debate, then why are you presenting such a wordy argument you friendless autist? are you, perhaps, insecure about this nonexistent debate?

you know academically that yeah, there is no debate, everyone with half a brain rates Messi as the greatest, so just be a little less cringey and whiny while you accept it.

What part of Portugal are you from?

Why is Messi the GOAT? Give me one (1) argument that isn't 'he dribbles good against players that aren't allowed to tackle him lest they get sent off and fined'

The beautiful island of Madeira of course. Known for it's Madeira wines and CR7 museum

14 (fourteen) Copa America

thx

>win 9 man of the match awards at the copa america
>dont be even top 15 in scoring
I honestly like Messi but you cannot tell me with a straight face that he isn't the marketing man of the millennium
>win world cup player of the tournament for your extraordinary 0 goals and assists in knockout games
Can't wait to see what the organizers have in store this time

You wrote Argentina has 12 Copa America, but it has 14

I don't care about Messi

Honest mistake you bitch

if you actually cared about the objective truth and not just shit-flinging, you would be able to give yourself a more truthful analysis of Messi than something a seething child would come up with and spit out

but you don't actually care and you're just an obnoxious parrot that really, really loves sucking penaldo dick. you can't even refute this

So you don't have a point to share? Thanks, could have just closed the tab instead of getting hurt by an anonymous Sup Forums user

Ronaldo has played for 3 teams and in all 3 of them he was good, the NT achievements are already posted here, Messi is literally a system babby, he can't adapt for shit to the NT and he had the core of the WC winners behind him, the fact that Spain could become champions with 7 barca starters should tell you that Messi isn't indispensable for them, he is just win more nonsense vs powerhouses like Betis

Nice new proxy, leaf

>the dim light of a sceen
>the obese silhouette
>the unbearable pestilence
>the pizza hut empty boxes
>the anal lube leaking on the chair
>the leaf, the leaf...

Seriously good post. Ronaldo carries a underperforming team to titles meanwhile Messi needs his stacked team to be amazing to even show up to games. The guy literally won a title with Diarra behind him in the middle of the Spain domination

You're not anonymous. You managed to become known on an anonymous board by the insane volume of daily threads, proxy posting, retarded cherry picked or straight up fake stats and pseudo facts, and general Penaldo cocksucking.
Every post you type and thread you open is a reminder of the current fragil mental state of Cristiano Ronaldo fans in light of his ever growing lack of form in a career that was proppeled by statpadding and team bail outs to begin with.

Cheers!

How autistic do you have to be to post this shit all day every day, literally talking to yourself through proxies

>proxy posting
Seriously seek help. Your shithole has mental facilities right?

Leafo, this has to stop.
You are unwell af, in love with a closseted faggot and wasting your life in the internets. STOP. NOW.

The jig is up. We all know the Argentina flag is just the American autist, The brit too. I know it was fun while it lasted but you really do need help. Like, serious straight jacket solitary confinement help

>Asks to seek help
>The board, as anyone can see, is completely flooded by his and his proxies insane posting

D-don't respond to me! S-seek help!
I wonder what will come first, the mods finally waking up and range banning the proxies or you fading away from the board as Cristiano Ronaldo's career dissolves, as it already started

I'm an authentic niggeraguan, mae

Wow. I started these threads just for fun and continued on as anybody and everybody saw how angry you got when the truth simply got thrown at you, I guess I just took it too far with you. Sorry for screwing you up so badly mentally and emotionally

No problem! Now, don't forget to open a few more threads with the Candian flag, before moving on to compiling a bunch of made up stats to post with the New Zeland proxy and then a few edited images with the Japan proxy.
That'll show them!

see:

No seriously Argentina bro. I genuinely from the bottom of the heart feel sorry for what I've caused for you.
Here's some help I can give you:
>Fasam -fundacion Argentina Para la Salud Mental +54 11 4961-6847
>Psicología Forense Argentina - Estudio Pericial Psicológico +54 11 4195-8566
>Salud Mental Hospital Pirovano, Córdoba 302-500, Tres Arroyos, Buenos Aires, Argentina

2007–08: chokes penalty in CL final against Chelsea, if Terry doesn't slip, he costs his team the tournament
2008–09: cucked by Messi in the CL final (1)
2009–10: cucked by Messi in the league (2), chokes against Lyon in the CL R16
World Cup 2010: invisible
2010–11: cucked by Messi in the league (3), cucked by Messi in the CL semifinal (4)
2011-12: chokes penalty in the CL semifinal against Bayern
Euro 2012: invisible
2012-13: cucked by Messi in the league (5), chokes against Dortmund in the CL semifinal
2013-14: cucked by Messi in the league (6), bailed out by Ramos, Di Maria and Bale in the CL final
World Cup 2014: invisible
2014-15: cucked by Messi in the league (7), chokes to Juventus in the CL semifinal
2015-16: cucked by Messi in the league (8), bailed out by Ramos in the CL final
Euro 2016: chokes lot of chances throughout the tournament, doesn't face real opposition until the final, doesn't even play in the final (!)
2016-17: needs Barcelona to have legit goals disallowed to win the league, needs several offside goals to win the CL
2017-18: cucked by Messi in the league (9)

>Messi is leading head-to-head in games against Ronaldo
>Messi has almost as many goals in two fewer seasons
>Messi has more assists
>Messi has more titles
>Messi has been the man of the match twice as much*
>Messi's best CL performances are 9, 9 and 8 MoTM performances, while Ronaldo's best are 7, 4 and 4*
>Messi's best leagues performances are 25, 24 and 20 games being MotM, while Ronaldo's best are 17, 13 and 12*
>Messi even has more succesful tackles
>Messi even has more succesful interceptions

* not even rated by journalists, actually calculated statistically based on performance

BTFO
>inb4 leaf spends the next hour of his life responding to this with all of his proxies, not even taking a pizza roll break

>2007–08: chokes penalty in CL final against Chelsea, if Terry doesn't slip, he costs his team the tournament
Scored their only goal thanks
>2008–09: cucked by Messi in the CL final (1)
Won by Eto'o and Xavi thanks
>2009–10: cucked by Messi in the league (2), chokes against Lyon in the CL R16
Mm hmm, not carried by world cup winners or anything
>World Cup 2010: invisible
Svored in the groups unlike Messi who didnt score or assist at all LMAO
>2010–11: cucked by Messi in the league (3), cucked by Messi in the CL semifinal (4)
Carried by Villa and world cup friends
>2011-12: chokes penalty in the CL semifinal against Bayern
Literally scored a hat trick in that game LMAO
>Euro 2012: invisible
Yeah no, scored and made it the semis
>2012-13: cucked by Messi in the league (5), chokes against Dortmund in the CL semifinal
Scored in that game too sweetie
>2013-14: cucked by Messi in the league (6), bailed out by Ramos, Di Maria and Bale in the CL final
Scored, oops
>World Cup 2014: invisible
Scored again lol
>2014-15: cucked by Messi in the league (7), chokes to Juventus in the CL semifinal
Yup top scorer that year in league and CL play, messi bailed out by neymar
>2015-16: cucked by Messi in the league (8), bailed out by Ramos in the CL final
>Euro 2016: chokes lot of chances throughout the tournament, doesn't face real opposition until the final, doesn't even play in the final (!)
Nope sweetie, scored or assisted 6/9 of his teams goals
>2016-17: needs Barcelona to have legit goals disallowed to win the league, needs several offside goals to win the CL
Hmmm, like that totally legit PSG game?
>2017-18: cucked by Messi in the league (9)
Yeha no sweetie, you got hurt when he hurt you in 10 minutes and had to suspend him

You thought you had a good point too. Now please call an above number shnookums :)

No matter what you say, Dante Gabriel.
Leaf is gonna leaf anyway.

Neat proxies argie bro wheres the american one? Lost it?

>"scored lol", three times
>referring to his 1 goal in a 7-0 against North Korea, 1 goal against Ghana with a group stage exit, and 1 penalty to make it 4-1 in the 120th minute of the CL

Canada fighting the good fight

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>haha look at my incorrect statements are you mad lol? :^)
OH NONONONONONONONONONO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>maybe if i call everybody who bootyblastes me a proxy they wont think im not using one :^)

>paranoia intensifies
>leaf is leafing
>keeps hundreds of pics of Fagnaldo
>mfw

>fish, eggs and veggies
good diet desu

Im literally reusing the same 7 I've saved months ago. Put Argentina back on im not done laughing at him

just fyi, there's more than one Argentina

I'm and I'm not and I don't care if you use proxies, I still tear down your arguments with flawless logic

that might be the starters
everybody knows he has black sausage and egg cream for dessert

everybody is laughing at you for months now, sweetie, but its ok, you can live the dream

>I still tear down your arguments with flawless logic
Go ahead then, do it

>This comming from, unironically, the board's laughing stock

>same mannerisms
>interesting post times
>dont have arguments other than 'le ebin ad hominem'
Hmmmm, really makes me think
Even if I was a proxy it's amazing how ass blasted I could make 20 flags in a day

people seriously still think Missi is better? the one club, no show for NT, drugged up "wonder"? because of a few dribble videos against Getafe?

really?

I already did it

Your replies to most points are weak. You ignored half of the post too

Ronaldo is the second best centre-forward to ever grace this game after Gerd Muller, but he was unlucky to play at the same time with Messi

Cristiano has natural talent
Missi used illegal hormones to be relevant

both together are nothing compared to the only GOAT

>Totti plays in Rome all his life, HERO
>Messi plays in Barca all his life, only one club!

So why doesn't Messi have as much CL's as Ronaldo? Goals, assists? golden boots? How about titles outside of his HGH haven?
Damn he really is a Copa Del Rey babby

the difference is that Totti actually did shit on the NT

What are you even trying to say? Ronaldo has 100 games more than Messi, that's why he has 30 more goals or so. Despite the 100 more games, Messi already has 50 more assists.

Pirlo did all the work, Totti was subbed off in the final because he was abysmal

Dude, I see you are trying to engage into a somewhat serious football discussion with a mentally ill, bordering delusional fanboy who makes up facts as he goes and regurgitates stats as if people don't know how those numbers came to be.
It'll lead you nowhere, I learned that the first day he showed up
Just... point at him at laugh like everyone else

>really makes me think
kek keep that paranoia going. It is amusing to see you struggling in the dark zone

LMAO STILL posting this image
>forgets ronaldo plays LW, ST, RW
>messi good at long shots
>messi good at key passes despite having less than ronaldo
>ronaldo is a bad dribbler
>ronaldo is a bad passer despite an equal pass % to messi this season and having more assists in the CL
Get a new gimmick already, this is too easy shredding your paper fallacies day in and out

Totti was loyal because he loved Roma, no matter how pathetic it was.

Missi is a system babby for a club that is the best in the world.

He's playing devil's advocate tho, he's not mentally ill

>Just... point at him at laugh like everyone else
You are so blind my friend... if only you knew....

because roma has a dedicated local fanbase, and the players are seen casually outside dining at accessible restaurants and pubs
barcelona players live in their own little bubble, far away from the city overlooking the hills, and they are never seen outside, the fanbase is all plastic clients from across the world.

a lot of those minutes and games are in the Premier, where the difference between the top teams and the ones fighting relegation isn't as abysmal

>forgets ronaldo plays LW, ST, RW
not his peak, objectively, CF is where he puts his best performances regarding goals+assists

everything else you're complaining about was calculated statistically, based on performances on the pitch, so it's not an opinion

and i was lenient with Ronaldo, because he only had 1 season where he had all those 4 "very strong" qualities

whereas Messi has had at least 6 of the 8 qualities during several season in a row

That's why Spanish teams regularly dominate English teams in European competitions. Not even talking about Barcelona and Real Madrid either.

The lower half of the Premier League would get relegated in La Liga.

>it's another leaf proxy thread
Janitors please do what you're paid to do

>Everything in the OP is a half-thruth or a lie
>He opens multiple daily threads like this and shitposts and derails basically every football conversation 24/7, which is why everyone wants him and his proxies banned already
Yeah, that's not what a "devil's advocate" is

>not his peak, objectively, CF is where he puts his best performances regarding goals+assists
Not true, this season as a CF he has 13 goals and 2 assists in 20 games opposed to 7 goals and 3 assists in 6 games as a LW

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Anyone who rates Ronaldo that high most certainly doesn’t watch him play at all.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Anyone who doesn't rate Ronaldo that high most certainly doesn’t watch him play at all.

The funny thing is that for anyone with eyes on his face Donaldo is a fraud and Messi is GOAT.
Then the leaf, for whatever the fuck reason, will go on for ever.

I'll go on forever because you clearly don't watch them play. You simply cannot watch a ghost like Messi that's for sure. Unless you watch games vs Alaves where he completely lost the ball dozens of times only to score a (admittedly nice) free kick, He was easily the worst player on his side that game.
Watch a Madrid game where Ronaldo doesn't score. Even with their offensive work horse they simply can't win without him bagging goals

In a piece of paper, they put Ronaldo on the left and Benzema at the center. If you look at the heat map of a whole season, you see what I posted, because in reality Benzema plays as a false 9 to allow Ronaldo enter from the left into a scoring position.

Yes but he drifts inside or out wide to either wing constantly. I know you don't watch games but everybody including your great grandmother knows this, just because you don;t see it doesn't mean it doesn't happen

from 2002-2003 to 2008-2009 (you know, the years Ronaldo played in England)
>Spain: 19 teams to the knockout stage, just 4 semifinalists
>England: 22 teams to the knockout stage, a whooping total of 14 semifinalists
Leagues can also decay, you know

Also I apologize if this is the logical Argie for my otherworldly strong mannerism, If not, go turn on a tv

10 hours later and I still can't stop laughing at Al fonso joke xD

based maestro

Thanks Romania, I admit I stole it from that one Brazilian though

based maestro recycling only quality jokes

never apologize, Leafie. You are 57% of kek in this board

Glad I could make up for your stupendously hilarious NEET joke that cracks us up everytime

I am 97% sure that
>the dim light of a screen
>etc
thing is accurate af. It is not a joke, it is what you reflect so clearly, captain.

I have a feeling your posts are a reflection of oneself. I can only imagine where this pizza box fantasy originated

GOAT POST FROM A ANOTHER LEAF FRIEND...

why are you like this leaf? did ronaldo fulfill some kind of inner need for a positive male role model when you were growing up sad and alone with your single mother? does his physique motivate you to move your fat little stump legs back to the kitchen when it's late at night and you're wondering if you have any reason to continue living? or does the obsession and delusion you enforce on this board everyday bring some small meaning and purpose to your life? why are you the way you are?