When I went to Europe a few years ago I watched a game of soccer that was on between Arsenal and I think Chelsea

When I went to Europe a few years ago I watched a game of soccer that was on between Arsenal and I think Chelsea.
Since the announcers made Arsenal out to be the underdogs I rooted for them and the game was actually exciting, and they won.

That made me an Arsenal fan but I'm tired of the team not going anywhere t b h.

What other team should I bandwagon?

>and I think Chelsea

LA Galaxy

Are you suggesting I bandwagon them?
I can't remember 100% who they were playing.
Fuck that shit, if I wanted to support MLS I'd have a home team that wasn't them.

It doesn't have to be a british club btw

Beckham's new MLS team

Montpellier.

>Montpellier.
>15th in their league
If I'm going to switch teams I want to at least have them be good.
Beckham is an overrated & overpaid celebrity

Manchester City

you have no idea about football and you're calling beckham overrated? he was better than any US player ever

I never said I had no idea, I just want to know who the best football team to support was if I want to have my team win games.
I should've also said I don't want it to be a team a lot of people hate I suppose.
I don't want to root for the "most" bandwagoned team, like the equivalent of European patriots fans.

I just want a team that has a good shot at making it to the end each year and is generally well liked.

I never said Beckham was bad, but he isn't even top 10.

just get it over and done with and support barca or man city

All the best teams are hated (Barca, PSG, Real, City, United, Chelsea, Bayern) and all the smaller teams who do well are seen as hipster clubs (Dortmund, Atletico, Spurs, Leicester).

Who do you guys support?

>I'm not clueless about football, but I don't know enough about football to pick a team to bandwagon
>I don't want to bandwagon a bandwagoner team but I don't want to bandwagon a loser team
Kill yourself.

United. I was a 5 year old glory supporter but switching teams is worse than glory supporting.

I'm knowledgeable about the teams dumbass.
What I don't know is how the teams are perceived in Europe by non fans of the team(s).
Fair 'nough I suppose.
I might just watch the next couple games and see what teams look the most entertaining.

So Man City then?

Why the fuck does it matter what European fans think of you? It's not like you're ever going to encounter any of them. If you really are knowledgable about football you should already have a team whose style of play/history/etc. you like.

why would you want to support more than 1 team (in the league)?

you like Arsenal because the way they play, right?
then watch more of footy and you might enjoy other teams

>I might just watch the next couple games and see what teams look the most entertaining.
I don't know, man
ten years ago, United was the most exciting team along with Arsenal
now, coached by Mourinho, United is fucked
Arsenal is fucked by the same person who made them good
City is fucked (well, they're rich)
Liverpool is always fucked because scousers
Spurs is irrelevant because spurs

I go to Europe every year, so it's not improbable I'll encounter any. I mostly just want to avoid (you)'s based soley on who I support when posting on here. I don't want to get a reply in every thread complaining about bandwagoning.

and I like Arsenal's history a lot, but the last two years they've become incredibly boring to watch. I'll still probably root for them at heart, but I want to follow another team who is more fun to watch.
If they are entertaining perhaps.
Could do worse than having your secondary team be one of the best.
I agree, I don't know if Wenger is getting dementia or what the fuck is going on but it's been sad to see how they've lost their spark.

I mostly just want a second team to follow who is fun to watch. I'll still follow Arsenal, but only because I like the team, not because they're particularly fun to watch anymore.

>I mostly just want to avoid (you)'s based soley on who I support when posting on here
You're always going to get those, you're not a real fan of any European club. Either just watch as a neutral or bandwagon a customer team.

If you are going to stop “”supporting”” a team because ‘they aren’t going anywhere’ despite winning the FA Cup 3 times in the last 4 years you should unironicallly kill yourself. You are genuinely a pathetic person, try supporting a team like West Ham or Stoke City and then tell me how hard and terrible it is supporting Arsenal.

but he picked them on a whim from one match simply because muh underdog.

I'm not going to stop supporting them, in my heart I'll still hope they win it all.

But I want to start watching a second team that will be more for the pure entertainment factor.

I don't have time to watch the entire league, but I can make time to watch my favorite team (Arsenal) + one more for the sheer enjoyment of Football.

I just don't want to watch random matches though and have them be shitty.

>I get over to Europe just about every summer

OP confirmed for fight & win spastic

What are you on about?
Back when I was a teenager I did several student exchanges. One to a family in Paris, one in Rome, & one in Belfast.

Every summer I go back and visit them all again, stay with each family for about a week, do a little backpacking & staying in hostels in between, then come back home.

Why are poeple shitting on Arsenal? I mean have you seen their players since years? it's a miracle they were constantly in the top 4 let alone winning trophies. Wenger is actually overachieving. Arsenal's owner is more interest in money than in glory

Wenger is maybe doing alright with the players he has during the season, but I can't fathom the choices he makes regarding the roster.
Why the fuck didn't he sign Fabregas?
He would've been worth the cost 100%

stop pestering those families la

We already had plenty of players in his position, he wouldn't have solved any of Arsenal's real issues.

indeed nobody is perfect. On a side note I suspect what makes Wenger stick to his job is his humiliation fetish, I guess he loves seeing his team cucked by other big teams. reckon he prolly nutted several times in his pants when Mourinho humiliated him during his 1000th PL match.

They invite me back every year and always shower me in gifts too.
Plus sometimes their kids (who are my age lol) come stay with me in the US for a week or two.
He would've been better than nothing.
Who would you have signed?
Too true

If you want entertainment then Liverpool is the club for you. They have a "fuck defending we'll just score 1 more than you" attitude which usually leads to big scorelines. They rarely win much these days though.

Valencia of course. We need rich americans to pay king kon's salary

Sheffield Wednesday

They are due a resurgence. Trust me.

utd are the only top english team left that have earn't their fucking money and status. If you're gonna bandwagon at this stage then the choice is obvious.

LIVERPOOL

attacking football
charismatic manager
rich history
passionaite fans
no sugar daddy
mentioning us sends Sup Forums into a seething rage

Support QPR lad.

You want to bandwagon a team better than Arsenal that isn't hated? Doesn't exist mate.

Reason: the most successful teams are hated because foreigners bandwagon them, helping to perpetuate their success and widen the gap.

Go back to /arse/ you soyboy little shit