Tom also turns into a Mummy

>Tom also turns into a Mummy

BRAVO KURTZMANN

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_Monsters_(2017_film_series)
comicbookmovie.com/horror/the-mummy-new-extended-preview-offers-up-some-major-spoilers-regarding-tom-cruises-character-teases-dracula-a150131
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I want to cummy on Tom's mummy tummy
holy fuck kurtzmann how did he get away with that line

Jesus

Whats happening to him?

Was that not obvious?

It seemed pretty obvious since he woke up in that morgue.

holy shit he's becoming a bongolian

literally what is the fucking point of having four pupils? can the mummy now see in 6D?

The Mummy curse.

This is the first movie of the Universal Cinematic Universe (they're ripping off marvel)

So in the final film they're all going to come together like the avengers of monsters.

They needed famous faces to do this.

Also:

Javier Bardem as Frankenstein's Monster

please god let this be true

This is bait.

>I guess I was The Mummy™ (2017) all along...

Which fucking hack wrote this shit?

The Universal Monsters series is a shared universe of action-adventure/horror films that includes rebooted versions of films from the original series. The films are being developed and distributed by Universal Studios and are currently in various stages of development.

In October 2013, Roberto Orci spoke to IGN, hinting that both The Mummy and Van Helsing reboots will have a shared universe.[1] New developments were made in July 2014, when Universal announced that they had tapped Alex Kurtzman and Chris Morgan to develop all classic movie monsters, which include Frankenstein's Monster, Count Dracula, The Wolf Man, Gill-Man, The Invisible Man, Bride of Frankenstein, and The Mummy.[2] In December 2014, Universal hired Jay Basu to write an undisclosed film for the shared universe.[3] Universal's chairman, in a November interview, stated that the new films would be more action-adventure based rather than horror, and would be set in a present-day setting in order to "reimagine and reintroduce them to a contemporary audience."[4] In August 2015, Alex Kurtzman announced the new film series will be a mix of horror and other fictional genres.[5]

He got rid of them Thetans and got so woke his face is starting to cave in on itself.

Motherfucker no its not

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_Monsters_(2017_film_series)

t. idiots

I'm talking about:
>(they're ripping off marvel)

Can I get a quick rundown on Tom Cruise?

I like how they already retconned Dracula untold out of the series as the first one

Also I thought Cruise was Van Helsing?

came here to talk about this. so the mummy will be the origin story of the mummyman right? and then i'm assuming he'll adopt a tony starkesque presence in the universe and make cameos in the other establishing movies before the inevitable monstervengers.

All studios are ripping off marvel in the sense that they all have plans for their movies to share continuity in their own "cinematic universe".

Shit is gonna get really exhausting, really fast.

>Dracula Untold.
Because that movie was fucking horrendous, with the exception of Charles Dance who stole the show

>spoiling the movie in the trailer
EVERY FUCKING TIME

plastic surgery owns

>Russell Crowe as Dr Jeckyll / Mr Hyde
>Literally just a guy who gets drunk on potions and fights people

It's like the role he was born to play

Uh, did you just gender the Mummy?

One thing I don't get it how the fuck are they good guys?

Their movie monsters? Surely people should be killing their ass

Marvel didn't start that.
In fact Universal already had a shared monsters universe since before you were born.

Once a mega successful action star, Tom Cruise is now an aging washed up actor JUSTING right before our eyes.

Sorry tumblr but no matter how many times you try to say otherwise mummys can't be daddies.

Because you're a fucking moron.

Michael Shannon was born to play Frankenstein's Monster

>mfw this fucking reboot

He was always having some work done on himself to stay looking that young. Now it's not enough.

So did godzilla.

Did I say Marvel invented it? They just used it to make 100 billion dollars so everyone else is jumping back on the bandwagon

crowe sounds great. my only concern is JUST depp, but if he unjusts himself it should be cool.

well cruise won't be the old evil mummy, he'll be the mummy that kills boutella's mummy, and i'm assuming they'll give him some control over his powers so he retains his human side. it would be cool if he still worked for the government or some other form of authority and started finding and recruiting other "new" monsters and gave them a home.

league of extraordinary gentlemen was sort of like this.

You're retarded. Stop trying to backpeddle.

>crowe sounds great. my only concern is JUST depp, but if he unjusts himself it should be cool.

Yeah, basically Johnny Depp should look and act like Dorian Gray from League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

go suck a fuck

That's what I thought.
Neck yourself, kiddo.

>dat gif
holy fuck I love fighter jets

The trailer the picture is from spoils the crowe is in charge of that team

>Also I thought Cruise was Van Helsing?
Van Helsing will be Brendan Fraser

I'm sorry that was a little mean

This is literally The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

Yes Cruise might be Van Helsing.

I wish they would just get Jackman back. Even if Jackman doesnt wanna do another movie series just have him do one and then make it Cruise's character was born with Van Helsing's powers.

and we see how well that turned out

Well yeah thats where they got the idea from.

>mfw the ending of League is literally the same ending that BvS had with Connery representing Superman and rising from his grave as cuts to credits
I really wanted a sequel

Why does RT give this a low score? Did u know the Vennice car chase was entierely miniatures and no CGI? Very dedicated they were back in early 2000s when making movies.

I loved the first Connery scene when he was fighting robot men in the West or something like that. Wish that was a full movie.

>Dwayne Johnson as the wolfman
holy shit

The director of the new Van Helsing said that his character will not have any super powers or abilities in this iteration. He will basically just be batman with a crossbow.

Considering that we see Tom Cruise with mummy powers, we can safely assume he wont be van helsing.

>YFW Van Helsing is the villain of the Universal Cinematic Universe movie.

>The mummy, dracula, frankenstein, and pals need to infiltrate the Vatican and kick his ass

so wait, you guys are telling me that Cruise will be the Mummy in all the movies going forward and the hot chick is just a one-off villain to kickstart his origin story? Wtf are they thinking, the waifu is like the only draw this stinker of a franchise has at the moment

Sorry bro. Not everyone is a thirsty virgin.

>Implying Tom won't redeem her with his BMC

Hugh Jackman is finally coming back as his most celebrated role, Van Helsing?

I don't mind Cruise being a recurring character, or the chick being a one-off, but Cruise as the Mummy is just dumb.

here is a vampire skull in latest footage

comicbookmovie.com/horror/the-mummy-new-extended-preview-offers-up-some-major-spoilers-regarding-tom-cruises-character-teases-dracula-a150131

early symptoms of taking the bogpill