3rd /bundes/

19:00 PreuBen Münster - ReWe Erfart

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradox_of_tolerance
spielverlagerung.de/2015/07/09/die-ursache-fuer-verletzungen-im-fussball/
youtube.com/watch?v=WYt0CwONlXQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes hello

English week in the Premier League. Mght watch whatever game is on tv tonight, or maybe a film instead. Who knows.

1st for Denmark is best girl

>Bayern-Präsident Uli Hoeneß hält an seinem Plan fest: Er will Jupp Heynckes davon überzeugen, über den Sommer hinaus Trainer des FC Bayern München zu bleiben.
>"Die Chancen, dass Jupp bleibt, liegen bei zehn Prozent, aber ich gebe nicht auf", sagte Hoeneß auf dem Sportbusiness-Kongress SPOBIS in Düsseldorf.
>Die Aussagen einen Tag später zeigen: Hoeneß scheint gehörige Zweifel zu haben, dass er gemeinsam mit Vorstandschef Karl-Heinz Rummenigge den 72-Jährigen noch umstimmen kann.
>"Ich hoffe, ihn davon überzeugen zu können, noch ein Jahr zu bleiben. Wir versuchen, ihm zu vermitteln, dass seine Mission bei den Bayern noch nicht zu Ende ist", hatte der 66-Jährige sich kämpferisch beim Ständehaus-Treff geäußert.
>"Wir werden versuchen, den Jupp zu 'charmeurisieren'", so Hoeneß. "Wenn ich ziemlich nackt vor ihm stehe, habe ich vielleicht eine kleine Chance."

nudisten uli at it again

>Wie der BVB am Dienstagmorgen mitteilte, hat sich Yarmolenko eine Sehenverletzung am Fuß zugezogen und wird nach Angaben des Vereins mehrere Wochen aufgrund einer Sehnenverletzung ausfallen.

>"Wir werden versuchen, den Jupp zu 'charmeurisieren'", so Hoeneß. "Wenn ich ziemlich nackt vor ihm stehe, habe ich vielleicht eine kleine Chance."
now I regret that I haven't saved the Uli+Rolex tramp shoop on this shitposting machine.

here my fren

senk you

Hello, is this the no bully bundes edition?

that depends

>Eintracht Frankfurts Präsident Peter Fischer hofft im Konflikt mit der rechtspopulistischen AfD auf Unterstützung aus der Fußball-Bundesliga.
>"Es wird hoffentlich ganz deutliche Statements und Nachahmer geben, die ganz bestimmte Dinge klarstellen, sich gegen etwas stellen und für etwas sind", sagte der 61-Jährige im heute-journal des ZDF.
>Fischer hatte als erster Klubchef klar bekräftigt, keine AfD-Mitglieder in seinem Verein haben zu wollen. "Demokratie hat in einer ganz bestimmten Form auch seine Grenzen. Wir haben in unserer Satzung ein ganz klares Wertesystem - gegen Antisemitismus und Rassismus. Das schließt sich aus mit dem, was die AfD über ihre Mandatsträger in unerträglicher Weise kommuniziert", sagte Fischer.

yes banning people with a different opinion is very democratic

mehmedi from leverkusen to wolfsburg for 10 mio

just wanted to wirite this. 10mil is a bit too much for him desu.

>trying this hard to get a job at ZDF
getting a bit embarrassing now

>stuttgart are back on their way of becomming a Chaosklub again
some things never change

>comfyliga

yes i agree

>Mit nur 18 Jahren ist Fiete Arp schon der Star des HSV – und soll das auch bleiben. SPORT BILD weiß: Der Verein hat dem Sturm-Juwel einen unterschriftsreifen Vertrag vorgelegt.
>Mit einer Laufzeit bis 2023. Das Gehalt soll von momentan 500.000 Euro auf rund 2 Millionen Euro jährlich vervierfacht werden und in den nächsten Jahren weiter steigen. Arps jetziger Kontrakt läuft bis 2019.
What are the chances that he's going to sign the new contract, HIV gets relegated, they have to pay him the same amount of money in league 2 and in the end this contract extension gets them closer to the verge of bankruptcy.
one can dream....

or he signs the contract and gets lazy because he never has work in his life again

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradox_of_tolerance

Why would anyone want that slowass choker?

he's a good target man, which is something that is missing in their squad.

No he isn't. He goes months without scoring, assisting or doing something useful every season.

never heard of this paradox but that's what I always thought as well.
>inb4 fedora dog

yeah but the AfD is a permitted party within our country's democratic values.
therefore treating them as anti-democratic and further banning its members like HIV and Frankfurt are doing isnt a democratic move at all.
it's just "I dont like their opinion so they are all nazis" type-of-shit.

>choker
just perfect for bvb

I disagree

>girpoo

that's why the AfD is good though, being tolerant towards the islam will result in all infidels being beheaded.

Good morning from the Pacific Time Zone bundes.

are you a california gril?

"California girls" not really exist anymore. California is mostly Mexican now.

okay :(

gato caca

That's sad.

>...Auch in der weiteren Diskussion auf der Bühne ging es um die Stars im Fußball. Diese würden stets dort spielen, wo das meiste Geld ist - und das sei nun mal in der Premier League, so Hoeneß.
>"Wenn das (TV-Einnahmen in England, Anm. d. Red) mal zusammenbricht, sieht das wieder ganz anders aus", sagte Hoeneß.
>Es sei zu bezweifeln, ob die englischen Fans das Spiel mit Investoren auf Dauer mitmachen: "Der Engländer hat wenig Freizeitvergnügen außer dem Fußball. Da haben wir natürlich am Tegernsee ganz andere Möglichkeiten."
>Da haben wir natürlich am Tegernsee ganz andere Möglichkeiten.

what did he mean by this

Wurstl is losing it because he can't cope with the fact that buyern is fading into international irrelevancy again.

he's completely lost the plot back in prison

>what did he mean by this
evading taxes is more fun with a nice view

Meanwhile in the Bundes a club lead by an insane senile old man with PTSD from getting raped in the prison showers and managed by a 90 year old mummy can win the league 50 years in a row because the so called 2nd best club sells their only striker in the middle of the season without having any replacement as their deluded boss keeps on telling himself "Schürrle is gonna explode soon and Götze is gonna be world class again" and "I bet Tuchel did this" over and over while desperately trying to sign more 15 year old wingers so they don't have to play Schürrle.

wait...wasnt there some talk about them finally getting rid of Schürrle?

Is Stöger the cause of Injuries?

yes
Stöger OUT

nobody wants him

hard to say, but his training methods might be a factor

spielverlagerung.de/2015/07/09/die-ursache-fuer-verletzungen-im-fussball/

Is Bundes even worth watching?
Bayern wins almost every season and buys every player they want in the league.
Is it even competitive?

>Is it even competitive?
not really right now tbqh

can be fun to watch tho if you ignore buyern at the top
also the bundes definitely has decent meme potential

Bayern aside, the league is actually pretty competetive. there are only 7 points between 2. and 10.

it's not competetive internationally but apart from Buyern all teams are on an equally low level so you can't really know how the games end. I guess that's the main draw these days.

hallo und guten morgen!

Yeah the famous meme potential
But even ligue 1 is closer right now, with the occasional PSG chokes.

Yeah the difference is pretty tight.

Yeah its tight alright, but buyerns is still right up with no difference to be seen.
I had hopes for Leipzig/Leverkusen to get it done, but nothing to be done.

I really really hate buyern

bye obama

>But even ligue 1 is closer right now, with the occasional PSG chokes.

>what is BVB, >schalke and HIV
way more hilarious than some occasional psg draw

Viktor Fischer to FC Kobenhavn on a permanent deal.

I really really love 1860

good post

german clubs just can't compete with english tv/oil money. just look at the amount and quality of players who were bought from german cluib in the recent years since the 2013 cl final. wolfsburg was competetive for a moment with de bruyne, perisic etc, then they got bought and wolfsburg disappared. leipzig had keita and forsberg, keita is already gone to england and forsberg won't be there either by this time next year. even red bull can't pay what a club like liverpool pays. so it's pretty pointless. bayern are the only ones still trying to remain relevant by clutching the occasional german talent but I don't see much a future for them either. generally football in germany is on a downturn with less people interested and coming to the stadiums.

tell that to uli and his magic lake

It is more hilarious, BVB is really fucked.
I follow Schalke a bit because of Bentaleb, he's seriously talented and should leave that shithole as soon as possible.

At least PSG is top of the league, and they choke, they do drop important points.

buyern did the same but at the start of the season. jupp unjusted them to a level where they play pretty consistent. their defense is still shaky as shit tho if you watched the last couple of games

Schalke is getting back on their feet again though

yeah just to pull another >schalke in the end like they always do

THIS TIME IT'S DIFFERENT! I SWEAR ON GLÜCKAUF KAMPFBAHN!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=WYt0CwONlXQ

never04get

and german if you catch my drift

I don't get it

because germans aren't white i guess

ugh

exactly

@Kristof Terreur
Michy Batshuayi has a personal agreement with Dortmund and everything’s settled between the clubs too. If Giroud is done (and that seems so), he’s gone. #freemichy #cfc

At least that's done. Much prefer him to Giroud.

>selling your best player to a midtable english club and getting a striker who literally can't get into the chelsea b team in return
germany's second biggest club ladies and gentlemen

watch obama go the way of kagawa, mhki etc

>Much prefer him to Giroud.
can't imagine why. giroud is slow, but that's his only real weakness. really consistent, really good at linking up play, and strong/good in the air too. batshuayi clearly has talent but, like all the other theoretically-talented players in dortmund's team, is frustratingly unreliable

>the city of rewe

>swap best striker in the league for girpoo and eternal talent

Yep, >Chelshit

Why did you allow this? Seems rather stupid.

Votes and cheap labor. California has gone from a competitive state to a state where Republicans can't win.

Incidentally, it also has the highest poverty rates in the country. It's still great if you're rich or very poor, but the middle class is fleeing.

We didn't(non-self hating Americans), that's why we're building that god damn wall

Good OP.

We know both of you are lying

another kid who will force his way out to spain in 2 years. well it's a legit business model.

let me guess, they have a buyback clause worth 50% more than the transfer fee dortmund paid

would buy her t b h

extremely underrated post

he would get it tb h

so i assume we will watch the huddersfield - liverpoop game yes?

no

what is the alternative?

atalanta - juve
if i wanted football

Yeah, if Dortmund has any kind of ambition, they should start to try to keep some of their key players. Otherwise they will become >schalke, lelverkusen, Golfsburg tier in no time.

I am watching

she's a qt desu

ok good

but you will not watch till the end anyway

>Ein Winter-Transfer von Amin Younes zur SSC Neapel ist offenbar geplatzt. Wie mehrere italienische Medien vermelden, werde der deutsche Nationalspieler aufgrund privater Angelegenheiten vorerst bei Ajax Amsterdam bleiben.
>Der 24-Jährige absolvierte bereits am Freitag den Medizincheck bei Napoli, saß zudem beim Spiel gegen den FC Bologna (3:1) am Sonntag auf der Tribüne. Als Ablöse waren 5,5 Millionen Euro im Gespräch, im Sommer könnte Younes dagegen ablösefrei wechseln, da fraglich erscheint, ob die beidseitige Option im auslaufenden Vertrag gezogen wird.
What are the chances that Neapel is just too cheap to pay the transfer fee.

is it worth watching

not yet

but liverpool games tend to be very interesting for neutral spectator