How can negan's army compete against this?

how can negan's army compete against this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KPxTVJWkbX4
youtube.com/watch?v=FBFj6PNnjIo
moviepilot.com/p/bad-cgi-deer-the-walking-dead/4219995
gamesradar.com/oh-deer-the-internet-reacts-to-the-walking-dead-season-7s-terrible-cgi-bambi/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/walking-dead-fake-looking-deer_us_58bd6ecae4b05cf0f401ccb7
comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/03/09/the-walking-dead-fake-deer-/
heavy.com/entertainment/2017/03/the-walking-dead-cgi-deer-memes-jokes-funny-pics-photos-twitter/
nme.com/blogs/tv-blogs/walking-dead-deer-2005196
metro.co.uk/2017/03/07/people-just-cant-get-over-how-fake-that-cgi-deer-looked-in-the-walking-dead-6494491/
pickle.nine.com.au/2017/03/09/08/44/the-walking-dead-is-getting-roasted-for-crappy-cgi-deer
youtube.com/watch?v=wzshC7D9AoY
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1491236487074.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking kek, I honestly cannot believe this show sometimes. I guess I'll post a few other webms to make sure everyone is embarrassed if they watch this garbage.

Is this for real? Wtf I'm really glad I stopped watching this shit

HAHAHAHA what the fuck
didn't they have carl walk up to a live deer in season 2? and 5 seasons later they can't be fucked to just drop a random deer in the set

>That green screen
Lord give my sides strength.

>One Way sign

Top kek.

anyone have a webm of daryl in that van falling off a highway?

>rupick looks out upon the future for TWD show

JUST

what was season 1's?

kek this is 90s level CGI

someone slapped a filter on those webms to make look older and crappier. show sucks, but it doesn't look that bad.

>that drop off after Glenn got LUCILLED
Were 5 million Asians really tuning in to Walking Dead

twdidf pls go
youtube.com/watch?v=KPxTVJWkbX4
youtube.com/watch?v=FBFj6PNnjIo

how much did the first season get, or what was the highest season

that fucking deer

THREADLY REMINDER.
DO NOT TRUST NEGAN FAGS.

I just watched last nights episode.

that fucking tiger man, fucking hilarious.

you're full of shit.

These webms have not been altered and any high quality clip of the same scenes will show you that. The CGI is fucking abysmal in this show, always has been.

Negan deserves better

RAWR XD

Do you guys think Andre Lincoln, Norman Reedus, Jeffrey Dean Morgan etc. is embarrassed to be part of this?

I mean, last I checked Reedus only gets $80k per episode. AMC are ruining their careers and jewing them at the same time.

The reason they spent the entire second season on that fucking farm was that all of a sudden, AMC redirected like half of the show's budget to Mad Men instead.

>that half-assed wind up

LOL!

ironically asians dont give a fuck when Glenn died. It were the white chicks that obsessed with the white+asian couple in the show.

nope.these are doctored to make the show look bad. if you buy the blu ray it looks fine.

>rick thanks the tiger for saving his sons life by becoming the tigers bitch.

reedus complained a few years ago that their show was the best on television and never gets nominated for emmys

those autists genuinely believe they're making art

Deers don't look like deers on camera, ya gotta use green screens.

uh no that ducking deer looked TERRIBLE

reedus is decently good in it. a bunch of the actors are pretty good actually, but when they are bad, boy are they bad.

>i-it's edited! it l-looks fine!!!!

moviepilot.com/p/bad-cgi-deer-the-walking-dead/4219995
gamesradar.com/oh-deer-the-internet-reacts-to-the-walking-dead-season-7s-terrible-cgi-bambi/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/walking-dead-fake-looking-deer_us_58bd6ecae4b05cf0f401ccb7
comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/03/09/the-walking-dead-fake-deer-/
heavy.com/entertainment/2017/03/the-walking-dead-cgi-deer-memes-jokes-funny-pics-photos-twitter/
nme.com/blogs/tv-blogs/walking-dead-deer-2005196
metro.co.uk/2017/03/07/people-just-cant-get-over-how-fake-that-cgi-deer-looked-in-the-walking-dead-6494491/
pickle.nine.com.au/2017/03/09/08/44/the-walking-dead-is-getting-roasted-for-crappy-cgi-deer

>buying blu ray editions of anything
faggot.

nope, buy the blu ray, you'll see. you cannot prove this without buying the blu ray

Meanwhile, Sarah Wayne Callies, who played Rick's insufferable wife, is making twice as much in the Prison Break reebot. And she's probably gonna be in every episode too, unlike the main cast of TWD who is spread thin and appears in like every third episode or so.

>they don't immediately shoot the fucking tiger

>buying 720p digital verisons

walking dead first season had good acting and really good practical special effects, actual bloodbags, makeup, models, etc.

now every episode you get maybe 1-2 good practical effects 'showcase' zombies then the rest is cgi, its fucking stupid.

>none of them bought the blu ray
nope, fake news. only acceptable source is the blu ray.

i think they try to but fail horribly.

>reedus is decently good
He just mean mugs the camera from behind that long ratty hair of his or halfheartedly threatens to kill someone (but he never follows through). Worst character on the entire show and should have gotten LUCILLED

nope, if you bought the blu ray, you could see how wrong you are.

youtube.com/watch?v=wzshC7D9AoY

can somebody clear something up? Should I buy the blu ray of this?

in the first two seasons he actually trailer trashes around like merle and has dialogue

nope, not on the blu ray, you can't judge reedus without having bought the blu ray.

>not just downloading kodi and getting it all for free in 1080p.

thank you!

when it happened I literally did a HAH like nelson from the simpsons, it was so ridiculous and you knew 'something' was coming because he aint killing fucking carl.

>not having bought the blu ray
nope

Oh, seems Lincoln and Reedus is now on $550k and $650k, respectively. Lol, Reedus is making 100k more than the main protagonist.

But they appear in less episodes than before, though. AMC are very Jewish.

what do you think champ?

It's bullshit that Emilia Clarke gets nominated for an Emmy but none of the TWD actors/actresses do. If you weren't a redditor you would understand Reedus' frustrations.

Just because one shitty actress got nominated doesn't mean we should start handing them out like candy.

i think a lot of TWD actors know the show is shit.

>buy the blu ray like a good goy

where did u guys watch besides tv cause i didnt see it

download kodi.

nope, buying the blu ray is literally in the bible, jesus has had bought the blu ray and he never complained about the quality.

i'll give you a hint, it starts with "n" and ends with "ope, you must have had bought the blu ray"

>and god said "let there be blu ray"

>VIPER
what did they mean by this

your moms gay

Can anyone for the love of God please tell me what Darryl is saying in this scene?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1491236487074.webm

Explain why Andrew Lincoln and Melissa McBride aren't good enough

He's singing some Otis Redding

at least she has had bought the blu ray.

nope, i don't know what he says there, it's much clearer on the blu ray, which you should buy to see for yourself

Jesus christ would it be so hard for them to film in an actual junkyard or just not have that scene in the first place? The CG is blatantly fucking obvious

Because they both play dull characters. Neither of them have any personality. It's like doing an easy gymnastics routine - even if you do a perfect job, you're not going to be able to get that 10.0.

>Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb
>slow, slow, slow, slow slow, slow
>stop, stop. stop, stop, stop, stop
thats what it sounds like to me.

Why was Negan going to bash Carl's head in? I haven't seen the TV show yet and I don't remember him doing that in the comic

it was an epic show tweest

rick pissed off negan again.

he wanted to punish rick

Carl insinuated that Negan's spaghetti recipe was mediocre

>sexual impact face

Looks okay. Stop being a nigger

God imagine what it would be like if Enid is killed in front of Maggie after she loses Glenn, like Maggie is pined down and forced to watch the zombies feasting on her thicc thighs and and buttocks, with her round jewish face screaming for Maggie, all her teenage sullenness gone and replaced by sheer fear and helpllessness. The sound would drive a spike through Maggie's heart but she would be unable to do anything herself, only watch Enid try to crawl away before the zombies grab her again, tackling her, pushing her face into the dirt, the fear of suffocation mixing with the pain of all the teeth gnawing into her ribs and eating her organs like the small tasty morsels that they are... kidneys, fallopian tubes, uterus maybe with Carl's fledgeling baby inside, spleen, and so on. She would still be alive throughout this, although she might black out from the pain once the zombie teeth begin to scrape against her rib bones and pelvis, the entire lower half of her body devours, blood pouring out of her mouth and nose so that she is choking on it, but not enough to actually kill her, only adding to her misery, as well as being barely able to breath as the zombies' weight crushes her into the ground, harder and harder, their rotting stench in her every choked sticky breath. She tries to crawl away again, but the zombies grab her arms and begin to gnaw away at those as well, biting off her fingers, gnawing them, leaving blood-tinged bones like snapped toothpicks sticking out of her hand, like half-eaten corndogs with the stick sticking out, the zombies finally biting into her neck and face to finish her off, pulling off her ears and ripping away her scalp as they pull at her hair. Eventually her eyes would fall out and she would no longer be able to see, except maybe a few seconds of the ground, perhaps being able to look at her own face with one eye. At least they would reach her brain, finally killing her after so many minutes of suffering..

cool and nice

7 million people couldn't handle the bantz

boy, imagine that on the blu ray

weapon grade autism

post more Enid webms

Something something they all got to die

When the fuck is Negan going to break Ricks leg?

every time i think "that show could not sink any lower"...

soon

I don't believe it, but this is what the closed captioning says.

How?

i didnt watch this shithole of a season after that terrible cliffhanger and many bad years

how did rick and crew beat negan?

They didn't. Negan's not dead.
But what happened was bs anyway. They planned to ambush Negan but the trash crew that was allied with Rick betrayed him. Then suddenly another group called the Kingdom came in and helped rick, causing Negan to flee.

you should take your trip off, buy the blu ray, then kill yourself

is that the one with the nig that fucks michonne in the comics

where are you gettng these numbers from?