Terror attack happens in europe

>terror attack happens in europe

americans: wow yurop if you just had freedom and guns to protect yourself, then it wouldn't have happened :)))
>be europoor
>get trucked

>terror attack happens in usa

europeans:
>be american
>get trucked

americans:
wow this is just tasteless don't expect us to save your ass again haha enjoy getting enriched by somalis cuck

Has Denmark ever been trucked?

Also reminder New York has very strict Euro-style gun control anyway.
Also reminder the top trucking in Europe killed dozens of people, VS USA.
Also reminder that Europeans are always nasty to Americans even when the Las Vegas shooting happened.

Yeah, the Las Vegas shooting was done by an European-American. Those damn fucking Europeans amirite?

yes he was a disgusting white europeoid

no truck attacks here

so the bikers needed to have an on board machine gun firing backwards?

There's Americans unironically working right now on how to protect themselves from trucking while biking, some of them are bound to figure one or other gadget might actually help them shoot backwards with some accuracy.

So happy to live in the timeline where america crashes and burns

No but bystanders can shoot. Either way, its AMAZING how some Europeans will bring in guns even though this was done by a truck in a highly gun controlled area.

Why are yuropoors so obsessed about race and guns?

>happens in a gun free zone
see? banning guns don't work (:
>happens in a gun zone
false flag! soros!! crisis actors!!!

I never once have talked about "false flag actors". Also when has "false flag actors" ever been used in terms of a gun zone? Vast majority of big shootings happen in gun controlled areas and I can't name any major shootings that happened in an area where people were free to carry.

>trucked

was started by other Europeans for French, noticed a lot of Spanish and British posters doing it

las vegas

If the victims would have had guns this could have been avoided

If brown people were banned from the US this wouldn't have happened. You CAN NOT refute this.

gun free zones are mostly cities so it's obviously going to happen more. what you and your gun nuts don't get is that gun free zones don't work properly unless guns are banned everywhere

He could be mentally ill. Disgruntled recently fired employee. High on drugs. That saying is so common he could have yelled it randomly.

The Las Vegas shooting happened in a very gun controlled area though, with the concert space in question completely banning any kind of weapon. It wasn't a gun zone at all.

I'm not a gun nut, I own zero guns and live in a pretty highly gun controlled (high crime) city. I just am not so stupid I need to use guns as a scapegoat the way certain Euros do.

Also no, prohibition doesn't work for drugs, it won't work for guns. It just encourages a corrupt black market.

>dead mericans
Is good

>why does america have such high gun death rate?
>hm it can't be because of guns

Yes it could have, too bad that New York City has very strict gun control laws so

>Also reminder the top trucking in Europe killed dozens of people, VS USA.
forgot about 9/11 lmao
those dimensions will never be reached, afucking plane kills 3k people

9/11 was not a trucking it was a planeing. BIG difference. And yes it was tragic, worst terrorist attack in history and not a single gun involved, in fact if those pilots were allowed to carry guns it would not have happened. Stereotypical answer but 100% true and you know it.

This guy was such an amateur.
>Rental home depot pick-up
>fake gun
He should learn from the terrorists Euros get.

wouldn't have happened if every car had a mounted machine gun

technically
a plane is just a flying truck