Be honest user

be honest user,
tell me how do you personally feel about the concept of me killing myself ?

Attached: 1564571101925.webm (1080x1080, 1.09M)

Why haven't you done it already?

Attached: 1395597551730.jpg (569x428, 25K)

if you are girl in webm then please don't kill yourself

Scared

Honestly I don't think anyone commiting suicide is a good thing unless they live in incurable chronic pain or anguish of some kind. Otherwise it's usually just temporary stress that can be fixed by waiting or solving the problem. So keep chugging along please

YOU killing YOURself? IDGAF
Humans are inherently self-interested. Either stick around or begone.

Pretty funny ngl

I don’t think you should do it. You mater. You should be here. You belong and people love you. But, if you truly feel like your life is a waste and you don’t want it, donate it. And by that I mean dedicate it to helping other people. That way, at least someone is benefiting from your life if you aren’t. But again I say, you are worth life. You deserve to win your great battle.

I personally don't like it one bit. I feel a twinge of discomfort at the notion that you are in a situation where you consider an hero the only option for relief. I hope that you don't do it. But can't help you move from current position.

This touched my heart, user. Well done

There’s like maybe 15 or 20 people in the world who I would give more than 20 second’s thought about if they died. And obviously you’re not one of them. Also this is an inherently uninteresting thread and you should kys for making it.

What he said, if you are OP then don't do it, please don't, you're awesome.

Apathetic

Id rather you not, Im not even sure why. Like Id try to talk someone out of it but at the same time I really wouldnt be too bothered if you did it? Idk man death is just death, dont think too hard about it.

Attached: 1571246311156.webm (1920x1330, 335K)

This is a complete rimjob steve moment

Full vid?

Imagine getting handed a million dollars

Honestly don't care. World could do with less people.

Honestly makes me sad user. Things may seem like shit now, but they can never get better for you if you an hero. Perservere and attempt to better your life. Think about it this way, if you have nothing left to lose then just shoot for the sky, it wont matter if you fail and if you succeed then you may find you have something to live for.

Kys

It's your life, and if you're that miserable, stop bitching and do it. Idgaf.

this, you never know what will pull you out of a depression till it happens.

dont do it.

Meh. I'm 45 and hate my fucking self for not jumping off of that parking garage 20 years ago.

This. How are we supposed to work you to death and force you to pay taxes if you’re dead? Be a good goy and get back to work.

I would rather you didnt, but if you must then take some politicians and pedophiles with you on your way out

Dont do it. Things can always get better if you're willing to try. Dont quit user.

She makes me both aroused and sad at the same time.

spread pussy for us before leave this world

Literally every problem on earth can be solved by having less people on it, so good.

Most of us have been there, but few of us are there now. Therefore we call you a faggot because we are upset at our own weakness looking back... also because you are a faggot.

Faggot

I coulda sworn I seen this thread already like 2 nights ago. If youre the same person quit seeking attention.

Don't. Talk to someone. Get some help. You don't end the pain. You only pass it on to your friends and loved ones.

Be your own purpose.

why kill yourself? you're gonna die anyway.. ride it out.

i love you user.

basically this humans can become numb to all kinds of things might as well ride it out

You shouldnt kill yourself because you have value and Christ loves you.

I would wear her like a mask.

mortified for deeply unsettling personal reasons (assuming the webm is u)

If you are the female in image, holy hell, do not kill yourself.

Get out there and let that gorgeous body be enjoyed by the smartest but mist socially maligned males you can find. Improving the lives of those who could literally save the world is more than enough purpose. Never know, maybe you will find some happiness with some nerd dick.

at least you're not black...unless?

I think its sad OP.

This as well.

My best friend committed suicide last year. Its awful. He never tried to get help and essentially wasted away until he got enough courage one night while drunk and on xanax. Left me a bunch of incoherent messages about blaming his mom and dad, and told me if I or anyone else tried to come over he would shoot them.

His parents found him dead that morning and he had a loaded gun propped up against the window with ammo lying around it and a full clip.

I have horrible nightmares about it every other night.

don't do it, get help.

It’s overrated, OP. Don’t do it. Things will work out. They always do.

Attached: 157929F5-C839-49E4-A99A-FDE854E4130D.jpg (500x698, 46K)

Don't do it. Your brother won't blackmail you into being his sex slave forever. Find a way to put him in jail over it.

Attached: A47D415B-82A5-4558-9B42-81F82D66AA62.jpg (907x722, 127K)

Attached: 45401D72-AF3A-4D1A-BBB5-EA1A067E0117.jpg (480x480, 63K)

might stop your pain but it would make your mother very sad

If ur set on doing it, wud u mind if I were to cum inside u first?

All these guys thinking the girl in OP is the one anheroing has to be a massive troll, right?
Yeah, it’s gotta be ya’ll trolling. We couldn’t have this level of retardation on Sup Forums.

To be 100% honest with you, I don't know who you are and your death would have no direct effect on me. However, I don't believe you should kill yourself. I think that you posting here, even if you aren't aware of it means you are having second thoghts on suicide and you're doubting yourself. I think you should find a hobby, maybe start building models like Gunpla, or star wars, whatever interests you tbh. Maybe take up cooking or baking? Find some meaning within your life and don't cut it short, I know nothing about you but I hope you live a long, happy, and fulfilling life my friend.

don't do it
talk to a friend or a stranger
tell them you need someone to talk to and do it
then talk to another person irl and do it until you still are not convinced you shouldn't do it

stay alive

stay long enough to repay all who cause strife (sexually)

There is no end. Death will be just like it was before you were born. And out of that nothingness you will be born again.

Kill yourself or don't. You're eternal either way. I love you!

I don't know you

>temporary stress that can be fixed by waiting or solving the problem
Do you live in a cotton candy house? Not every problem is solvable

as a beautiful gril killing yerself would be a tremendous waste. at least wait till ur old and ugly.