Why do normies pretend to like capeshit?

Why do normies pretend to like capeshit?

Cause that's exactly who like this shit.

Sup Forums is filled with capeshit company war threads 24/7

That faggot in the middle actually went to school dressed like that?

and?

He's a Chad. He can wear whatever he wants to school.

Normies go to the capeshit flicks

Autists perpetuate DC vs Marvel meme wars

Jews told them to.

Why is that fat lesbian wearing pajamas?

Because they were told it's okay to like it now.

If MCU hadn't happened would they still pretend to like it because of TBBT proliferating the acceptance of it?

The worst part is when you make legit criticisms for Capeshit they treat you worse than Hitler, why?

Why Superman? He's boring as fuck!

All three guys want Hawaii but will settle for glasses and all three girls want comic-con but will settle for superman and just freinds with fatty mc pajamapants.

Why does ANYBODY pretend to like capeshit? You guys are ruining cinéma

Why in the fuck do you care what a bunch of high school kids wear and why do you have pictures of them on your computer?

they all suck each others penises and vaginas

Slut on the right is addicted to anal sex

Quips.

Imagine being such a pathetic loser you make a sexual comment about a stranger as if it's fact. Try not being such a virgin buddy.

Reddit, please.

left is /ourguy/

No user it's very common for the grown men on this board to talk about the anal virginity or lackthereof regarding high schoolers.

/ourguy/ is in one of those lockers

>posting a pic of your fellow high schoolers

underage cunt

>He thinks OP isn't the red shirted, pajama wearing guy(girl?)

>not wanting to smash con sluts with daddy issues in full costume

you fucking retarded or something? con pussy is some of the easiest pussy you can get

>con pussy is some of the easiest pussy you can get
and yet

no yes no yes no yes

tranny

>con pussy is some of the easiest pussy you can get
for some reason i feel like youre the type of guy who gets no pussy at all
maybe even a virgin

Girl on the right is bad

Hahahahahaha no son. You come off sounding like a total try hard underaged virgin claiming that. The price of pussy is way overinflated in those cuck cons were the ratio of men to women is like 2750:1. Even decent looking dudes have a hard time just due to the shear amount of thirsty fucks at a con.

i strongly dislike these faggots

>ratio of men to women is like 2750:1

you've never been to a con at all have you

even if it were 49:51 we'd still be fucked tbqh

REALLY hate to sound like some hipster faggot, but I fucking hate the normie comic bandwagon thats blown up in recent years. Faggots watch CW trash and think they know comics. Im not saying comics arent fucking dumb, but dont hijack my hobby just because Big Bang Theory said its the hot new thing