-(BLT) 1155 - 1225 Saturday, 3 Feb
-(EST) 1955 - 2025 Friday, 2 Feb

>Top 10 shootout
-(BLT) 1615 - 1700 Saturday, 3 Feb
-(EST) 0015 Friday, 2 Feb - 0100 Saturday, 3 Feb

>12 hour race green flag time
-(BLT) 0545 - 1745 Sunday, 4 Feb
-(EST) 1345 Saturday, 3 Feb - 0145 Sunday, 4 Feb

Events start to kick off at Bathurst on Friday, 2 Feb, with 12 hour car practice sessions, and racing from different series.
Full schedule: bathurst12hour.com.au/the-event/schedule/

Streaming should be made available for international viewers here, but the locals will probably get joo'd, as usual: bathurst12hour.com.au/streams-tv/international-streaming/

Maro Engel says this race isn't racing, so he's not showing up this year.

Other urls found in this thread:

motorsport.com/wec/news/alonso-le-mans-world-endurance-championship-toyota-mclaren-1000481/
bathurst12hour.com.au/news/group-s-entry-list/
youtu.be/MBjTBdCuCiU
racer.com/indycar/item/147126-rll-enters-new-partnership-with-total
racer.com/indycar/item/147127-indycar-and-racer-formalize-official-media-partnership-for-2018
indycar.com/News/2018/01/01-31-Sansum-named-engine-director
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Today in Sepang Lorenzo has broken the record of the circuit

Why's Nissan missing Bathurst this year?

autistic faggot

Holy fuck kill yourself
Anyway Jeffrey Earnhardt is driving for StarCom

No clue.

Shame we won't see Chiyo-san this year.
Fuck off, cancer.

woah, where is this rudeness coming from.

motorsport.com/wec/news/alonso-le-mans-world-endurance-championship-toyota-mclaren-1000481/

JUST

>trying to win LeMans
>driving a Toyota
I don't think that's going to work out very well.

are we going to have this every thread? What's the problem? Are we not including enough poo in loo go kart series for your liking?

anyways I was hoping Jeffrey Earnhardt would get a better ride than fucking StarCom, he deserves to be in a Childress car at least

>what's the problem
This newfag showed up and started making these awful OPs with terrible schedules right at the start of the week every week or while the old one was still up. The last time we had a good OP was fucking september.

to be fair, some weeks last year we would go until friday or saturday with no thread

the schedule is shitty tho, and we shouldn't have official images and it should just be whatever we want like pics of Tim Richmond or something

>some
More than just some. Unless there's a major race or one during the week there usually wouldn't be a thread til friday. If the usual OP didn't get around to it by friday night I'd do it myself.
It's been that way for years.

Is Toyota the only LMP1 since Porsche quit?

Only manufacturer. There's 7 privateer entries right now though.

That feel when you've lost the ability to give a fuck about sports car racing outside of LMP1, Super GT, and maybe a couple of GT3 enduros.

Butthurt GM fangirl detected.

Go back to /reddit/ you little crybaby.

If you're going to pretend it's ever acceptable to use this shitpost at least try to use it when it even slightly makes sense you bong

Will TCR show up at Bathurst?

Who pissed in your cornflakes?

WHENS IMPROVED PRODUCTION

>0445 start

yikes

>cucks SvG for the Bathurst win last year
>cucks Scottie Mac for the championship
Who's based 7 time going to cuck this weekend?

Hey guys! Look at what i found!

Please no not again

congrats on your first day on the internet

I kind of enjoy the DPi/LMP2 dynamic in IMSA.
LMP1 is dead in the water with only 1 OEM

If any of those privateer P1s can compete with Toyota its going to be a fun season

I think that will just show how hamstrung and arbitrary the current LMP1 Formula is.
When a Privateer team spending 1/10th of the budget Toyota had to while still being competitive is nonsense.
Toyota will probably be done after this year if that's the case.

>implying marquez was even trying

>general drama
i miss the old Sup Forums

Same. It never existed until faggot OP showed up.

The OP always gets shit on, you cancerous new faggot.

Really shows what you know, dumb newfag

Support races kick off tomorrow night for U.S. viewers.
All these times are Bathurst local. But the first race kicks of at 2050 EST.
12:50 13:25 Skye Sands Combined Sedans Race One – 10 Laps (or 1 Lap after 13:22)
14:30 15:00 Group S Racing Race One – 8 Laps (or 1 Lap after 14:57)
15:10 15:55 Radical Australia Cup Race One – 16 Laps (or 1 Lap after 15:52)

I know that you're a giant whiny faggot that should take your cancer back to /reddit/ where it belongs.

So in 8 bongs?

based OP and also would you put your penis or rub your vagina on simona de silvestro

No budget, because Renault's F1 project.

No, dude, Thursday night, not tonight.

The group S race should be pretty badass.

Check out the entry list: bathurst12hour.com.au/news/group-s-entry-list/

>Corvette, GT-350, 911, 280Z, MG midget, Triumph TR6

Nice.

thanks senpai, timezones always fuck my shit up

>pic related
S group Mustang

Its happening boys

The meme stays alive for one more year

youtu.be/MBjTBdCuCiU

>Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach
>No toyotas
Hmm

>what is Lexus

not in Indycar

Besides >>>>reddit, the JDM guys seem like good people, sticking it out even though the cup teams steamroll everyone week in and week out

>anyways I was hoping Jeffrey Earnhardt would get a better ride than fucking StarCom, he deserves to be in a Childress car at least
Supposedly it is effectively a Childress car since Starcom getting the charter is part of an "Satellite" deal and the resources that would have been there for the 27 are going to the 00 now instead. Jeffery also is doing the full season compared to where Starcom were last year with only planning to run Cope in a few races. Does sound like RCR has a bigger interest in Jeffery and Starcom (Especially with being able to influence an alliance when the team is brand new instead of when it's established.

So.... who is ready for /TurnLeft/ coming back in 2 weeks?

I'm curious the composite body on a superspeedway

>Tony Ave put Natalie Decker in his LMP3 at Sebring
wew

i heared that XFINTY isnt going to use Composite on SSs beacuse of security

IDK about what type of body ARCA new cars will use

They're using the composite bodies

Arca will use the composite body at daytona, they tested them at talladega in november

>comfy /turnleft/ threads without the retarded country wars and /f1/ shitposting that comes with discussion of other series

BASED

totally BASED

i cant wait for the >rags jokes in ARCA racing

Gonna miss the steel bodies

imsa autism coming through

rolex 24 average laptimes, prototype class

sorted by difference between fastest and average lap

And the prestigious ANVIL TROPHY goes to Jonathan Bennett for holding up the fastest driver in his car the most.

Congratulations!

Didn't need your autism to figure that out

brendan gaughan almost beat him though that was a tight race

oh man a guy was so slow in that #20 that i completely missed him because hes slower than the GTEs

The Anvil Trophy goes to Marc Drumwright for managing such feat

Toyota was already previously competitive spending like 1/5th of what VAG was, and Toyota's budget isn't going to be 10x anyone this season. Besides spending large amounts of money for minimal results is what Toyota Motorsport Gmbh does everywhere they go.

kek
That car should've been in its own PC class

>Alonso
>19th

>never the guy
>making a living off of his father's name and number
>has had the best equipment since he was in diapers
>cheated in the snowball derby
>wiped out ty dillon in a dirty move for his first nascar win
>finished 2nd in xfinity points to chris buescher
>made jeff gordon retire early so he could take his place
>a lapped car made him his bitch
>got wrecked out of a championship and did nothing about it except point
>ran hamlin into a wall like a pussy instead of dumping him, probably ordered to by his crew chief
>endorses hooters but has never seen a pair of tits besides his mom's
>drives the ugliest designed cars in cup series history
>retweets stupid shit like the lad bible
>clean cut, clean shaven, dull as dishwater
>other young drivers like blaney, bubba, and larson chill together and have wild lifestyles
>loner in the garage
>probably an incel
>dale sr would have whooped his ass
>only popular because NASCAR and chevy are shoving him down everyone's throats
>got kicked out of the 24
>for someone who actually could beat cup drivers in xfinity driving his old car
>using the 9 to attract those five bill elliott fans who still watch NASCAR
>two NASCAR cup champions have called him overrated
>bowman and bryron will both win before him

k

You for using that word, faggot.

/misscarl/

Alonso BTFO by Helio again

racer.com/indycar/item/147126-rll-enters-new-partnership-with-total
RLL has landed a large sponsor in the form of TOTAL.
racer.com/indycar/item/147127-indycar-and-racer-formalize-official-media-partnership-for-2018
RACER has entered an official media partnership with Indycar. Given that they were already the defacto place to get news, this is not surprising. I dislike Pruett.
indycar.com/News/2018/01/01-31-Sansum-named-engine-director
This guy was also appointed to direct the next engine formula.
He has worked with Ford, Cosworth among others.

didn't even know total sold products in USA

no

It's GT3, GT4 and then Marc cars + that that team that runs the Viper.

Sounds like this is part of their marketing push.
The livery seen in that picture will apparently be representative of the livery RLL will use at Long Beach.
I suspect the white space on the nose is for Steak and Sheak or another returning sponsor that hasn't been announced.

Cole Custer tested the #32 GoFas car out at Vegas. But in reality it was probably a SHR prepared car and it was just used as a chance to give Custer track time in a Cup car since DiBenedetto is on vacation

I think this dude was just brought up to be "nice"....which makes him the pussy he's been on the track. IMO, Denny Hamlin taught him a valuable lesson last season that he seemed to learn from, so he might have his head pulled out of his ass on the track now.

>I dislike Pruett.
Dude, how the fuck can you "dislike" that dude? That's like saying you dislike puppies, or kittens.

You seem upset about something.

He's a bit of a liberal cunt from commiefornia who's married to a negress.
That's ad Hominem though, here's some of the actions. I recall him giggling during Champ Car's dissolution at the prospect that some of the teams would go to sports car, and his general demeanor towards people who have any sort of earnest question, he dismisses out of hand.
For example, he wrote an article a while back about Indycar testing the 2018 bodywork at Sebring the first time back in September 2017.
It was understood, at the time, that only non-active drivers(Juan Montoya with Penske, Oriol Servia with SPM) would be testing. So when the article released, it introduced the two new teams, Ganassi and ECR, in the very first paragraph, but not their respective drivers.(Marshall, like the tabloid journalist he is, introduced Dixon and Pigot at the very end of the article during a recap of old information)
A few readers skimmed over the article and upon seeing old information, didn't read the rest and were left questioning who was driving the Ganassi and ECR cars given that active drivers were purportedly not allowed to test at that point(the article made no mention of Indycar bending the rules here).
His response to them was a snarky, "What did the article say?" which took him longer to type than simply saying "Dixon and Pigot".

Marshall has a cunt personality, but that comes with being from commiefornia. At least he does good work.

Miller on the other hand is fantastic.

underage not allowed here

>as never seen a pair of tits besides his mom
>probably an incel
every southern girl and every female nascar fan want his dick

I'd imagine with how much fucking around is going on with Satellite teams and Archie St. Claire cutting deals that they got access to SHR tech in exchange. GoFas already have a deal with Wood Bros as well. There's going to be so much fucking around going on this season with how the whole Furniture Row/JGR deal worked out for FRR.

Christina Nielsen is officially a blockhead now

Sorry marshall not everyone likes you

Custer being in the GoFas car happened because GoFas wasn't going to go since the test was way out west in Vegas and small teams don't like to travel too far for testing. The test capped teams at one car per organization which SHR sent the 41 of Busch. By doing this SHR essentially skirted the one per organization rule by sending one of their cars out as a GoFas car. Also like said before Custer got Cup seat/track time.

Soon...

>ignore
He loss four races because of phantom debris cautions, won a Xfinity championship, rookie if the year, passed Kevin Harvick and Kyle Busch to win his first xfinity race and ran out of gas leading the daytona 500 with three laps left while several drivers admitted they couldn't pass him after the race

You have to be blind to not realize he's going to dominate this year.

>Denny Hamlin taught him a valuable lesson

Like what? That you shouldn't wreck people because it will destroy your chances of winning?

unironically saying "commiefornia" outs you, homie

*Blocks ur lane*

>Like what?
Nice guys finish last.

If you dump Ryan Newman, or one of the Bush brothers, like they are some kind of bitch the way Denny dumped Choke, they're liable to punch you in the mouth AND send you into the wall, and the other drivers know that. That's why drivers give them more respect on the track then they do for "nice guy" n00b Choke Elliot.

The best thing Choke could have done was punch Denny right in the nose after he got dumped, but instead, he waited and dumped him on the track at Phoenix. A little late, but lesson learned.

If you're a pussy, the world will walk all over you, and Choke should thank Denny for teaching him that important life lesson.

Well if you fuckers would secede from the communists that control L.A., S.F., and your capital as a result, then you could be called California again.

Newman was on the lead lap and still technically in the running to advance to the next stage.

Plus he was butthurt that Elliott put him a lap down at Chicago.

Wait what the heck is the capital of California if it's not San Francisco?

>The best thing Choke could have done was punch Denny right in the nose after he got dumped

Why risk getting suspended?
You must have really short term memory or haven't been watching nascar long.

Sacramento.

>wiped out ty dillon in a dirty move
>got wrecked out of a championship and did nothing about it except point

Which is it? Is he too aggressive or not aggressive enough?

Huh. I read a great big book about the western end of the US-Mexico border and I would have thought I'd have picked it up there.