Just how bad will it be?

Just how bad will it be?

I know Sup Forums is going to whine about the black and Asian people but hasn't Star Trek always had a fairly racially diverse cast?

Yeah this always cracks me up when they say Star Trek is pushing some agenda of tolerance and diversity. Like, have you not watched Star Trek before people? They let Russians on the ship during the cold war.

Probably be fine but it'll fail

Don't think a star trek tv show can survive today

Why is one side of the room dark and one very light? Could they be hinting at something hmm?

Name 1 (one) thread where this happens.

>Half the cast are niggers

I really hope it will be good, but I doubt it. My love of Star Trek is mostly nostalgia, and it's unlikely they will be able to top my favorite, TNG, anyway.

Star Trek has always had blacks you dumbass

>cbs whatever/netflix

Who cares? No one will watch and it will last two seasons.

Michelle Yeoh looks senile

that's a terrible setting
doesn't even look like a starship

>but hasn't Star Trek always had a fairly racially diverse cast?

yes, and they touched on transgender/agender/asexual issues, had lesbian kisses/relationships and all sorts of other things related to sexuality, etc etc. trek was progressive before progressives were a thing.

>Never seen Star trek

Fuckin Sup Forums has been invaded by you normie faggots. Fuck off back to Sup Forums

You must be new.

>it's a holodeck episode

THEYRE IN THE HOLODECK ROLEPLAYING 21ST CENTURY LIBERALS YOU INSENSITIVE SHITLORD

>progressive
>episode turns out that bein "genderless" is a total fabrication born out of brainwashing

Trek is dead. Bury it.

It will be bad, but not because of diversity.

>the only white people were the ones covered in makeup

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."

this one see

Beat you to it by a second

Yes. But why not hire actors and actresses that can act. The chick from TWD is awful.

1 or 2 token blacks. This cast has THREE niggers a chink and a mudslime.

>Thinks he's the superior race
>Can't count.

>One or two is okay
>I draw the fucking line at three

>Jason Isaacs
Oh goddammit now I'm gonna have to watch this shit

I'm sure they weren't counting on the "racist moron" demographic to tune in to the show, so you can safely go back to watching Iron Fist.

woke

Back to tumblr SJWtard

Wait, Sisko was Jewish?

>no white women

this is what roasties get for supporting "diversity"

Fuck Racists

This is the Trek we need in the "Trump era" (hopefully thats only 1 or 2 years before impleachment and treason hearings)

idk anyone cool that watches or watched star trek

i hope it flops

also everyone is old as fuck
older than everyone even when TNG started

WHERE DA WHITE WIMMIN AT

I'm just waiting for it to pull an Enterprise and re-write everything. It was Kirk who met the Romulans first... nope it was now Archer. It was Picard that first met the Borg... nope now it was Archer.

This should have taken place a few decades after TNG line. That way you could have the odd cameo by one of the TNG or Voyager and DS9 people in case they needed some ratings boosts.

>French, French Canadian
>White

Try again.

Damn, the future looks like *THAT*!?

user is right. The Harry Potter generation will win!

They're rebooting this shit again?? What the shit they did that like 6 years ago

The Harry Potter generation will win because they are enjoy one of the dullest franchises in history. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Well now that I know the black chick is someone's that actually acts in big shows in not worried about that character too much. I thought it was some no name nigger hired because they dark

>frogposter whining about diversity
wew

>being this triggered by blacks

WE WUZ TREK

>Jason Isaacs

It'll be surprisingly great for its one and only season.

Thought the exact same thing when I saw him. Could give a fuck about the rest of the cast, Jason Isaacs makes the whole thing worth it.

Sup Forums hates niggers too.
Hell all Sup Forums doesn't like niggers

>everything I disagree with is Sup Forums

>memegenerator watermark
Jesus christ user. I don't care where you came from, just fuck off back there.