How difficult would it really be to bring this guy down like Bill Cosby...

How difficult would it really be to bring this guy down like Bill Cosby? There was a thread about him earlier that assembled a pretty damning series of screenshots from his shows, and posts from his Twitter account. I feel like anybody who saw it would come to the same conclusion I did.

I don't know if he's actually done anything that would be considered illegal, but I can't imagine parents would be OK with allowing their kids to watch his programs if they knew what he was all about. It's unquestionably exploitative and fetishized.

With enough attention on this, Nickelodeon would fire him. People like this are only "untouchable" until the general public becomes aware. If he's creating controversy that loses money for his network/shareholders, all of the people that've covered up for him and protected him will turn their backs. They'd only condone his existence as long as he's making money for them.

Seriously, Sup Forums, let's think about doing something good for a change. I wouldn't really know where to start, but again, it doesn't take much.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A7pGwBSmzrc
youtu.be/xdNZjxJ0ifg
danwarp.blogspot.ca/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He is not a pedo , now delete this thread.

He's the Quentin Tarantino of television. let him be

His shows are kino tho

>I don't know if he's actually done anything that would be considered illegal
Then shut the fuck up and stop whining. You sound jealous.

cosby called out black people, so they didn't support him
if he kept them on his side it wouldn't have happened

but he went on about poundcake

Send the images to some news website and they will eat that shit up.

I dunno man. Like I said, I have no proof of any kind that he's actually molested anybody. But I saw some pretty undeniable proof today that he really, really likes little girls' feet

If the actors were adults, I wouldn't give one solitary fuck how much he films their feet. Quentin is in the clear, and he makes no attempt to deny or hide the way he puts his sexual interests on film

He dindu nothin

you are challenging the status quo

Then leave him alone.

>I saw some pretty undeniable proof today that he really, really likes little girls' feet
Then where it is you retard?

>yfw Dan has a wife
>

If Gawker/Defamer were still around, that would be the obvious choice. Is there an equivalent site that lots of people actually read?

It couldn't begin with a legitimate Associated Press type of journalist, it's too flimsy. It'd have to be a gossip site or something.

It worked with Bill Cosby because Hannibal Burress can legally say whatever the fuck he wants on stage. This brought public attention, which brought investigation, which brought victims forward.

The rumors were around for years, unreported by any news agency, because they can't print stuff like this without solid proof. Someone like Bill Cosby or Dan Schneider works pretty hard to make sure solid proof is impossible to find.

>don't know if he's actually done anything that would be considered illegal
he got jamie lynn spears pregnant when she was underage.

I didn't save the image, I didn't expect this shit would be fucking with my head all day long. My sister watches these stupid shows.

I'm sure someone else has the image I'm talking about, it's a long collage of screenshots, tweets, photos of Dan with cast members, etc.

The post was titled "He can't keep getting away with it" use the archive to find it.

show one single proof, i'm waiting

Just search your browser history for the relevant thread title, we're not going to do your homework for you

you guys are just jealous of massive dick

>he got jamie lynn spears pregnant
No he didn't.

Got it, thank you.

Seriously, take a look at this shit if you haven't seen it before. I'm sure all these little moments seem innocent enough in context, especially when viewed by naive kids and oblivious parents. But when you put it all together like this, it's impossible to read it any other way.

I can't confirm that the tweets are actually real. But all of these images were on his shows. It's creepy, at the very least.

If you actually want to fight this you can do what no one else has and try and spread it.

Just watch out for the hitman Nickelodeon will send after you.

Kids find feet funny, they just do. It's what they call "random" which is a substitute for humor

inb4 dans lawyers

That lucky fucking Josh. now I have to go watch drake and josh and find that episode.

I'm pretty sure he's not a pedo and you guys are just projecting yourselves onto him.
For all of the photos you see him with girls, there are probably just as many with adult women, boys and men.

t. dan schneider

That's your undeniable proof? A conspiracy meme some user made?
With how much general media this guy has put out you could find references to almost anything if you looked for them.

Fuck off.

L I B E L
I
B
E
L

inb4 some crazy americlap shoots dan loose hands schneider

his dog is called Lolly! and is a she

>he cant keep getting away with it! REEEEEE!

Someome post that video of the blond haired girl who starred in fans show crazily saying dan shneider.

episode is little diva and its the same girl that was on scream queens

This. As someone who works with kids, I really hate the stereotype that any grown man working with children must be molesting them (or interested in it). It really fucking sucks to constantly be scared that someone will think something you do is creepy.

I don't know shit about Dan besides what gets posted here, but nothing I've ever seen proves he fucks his stars. Maybe the guy just likes working with children. Or is a failed comic who's settled into the only niche that would take him (children's TV). If someone can prove he's done anything wrong, report him or hand the proof over to the press, otherwise leave him alone.

But all the evidence doesn't fit the narrative I want to tell

Are we just going to wait for him to do something? Girls are a slippery slope. You'd want to pre-protect your children too, hopefully.

Why does she look like she about to fucking cry

rabb.it/r/bb37ij

youtube.com/watch?v=A7pGwBSmzrc

Bring all my bitches back

reminder there's no evidence he's a pedo other than he looks creepy and it's not funny to throw around accusations like that when there are actually loads of pedos in hollywood for real that need exposing

>Dan the man defense squad out in full force

This is why I'm reluctant to take advice. I don't know how much good it'd do anyway. I've googled around a bit and these rumors aren't new, they've been posted elsewhere, but nowhere with any kind of legitimacy or mainstream pull.

I know that a rumor like this could wreck someone's life even if it isn't true.

...but is there really any doubt? Am I really over-analyzing or projecting by seeing something fucked-up going on here? looks pretty damning to me. I never even read these threads before today, but I feel like you guys have been "building a case" for a while now.

Does anyone have anything a little more solid?

this is kinda true, but dan definitely has a foot fetish, no question.

Take a look at this then

youtu.be/xdNZjxJ0ifg

>guy clearly has a thing for feet
>makes underaged women who work for him do stuff with their feet
hm

What am I supposed to take away from this?

That is Jennette mccurdy the costar of Icarly a show Dan created. She seems to have some frustration towards Dan.

Fuck you. I guess I should've known better.

DELETE THIS

Seems like a joke to me.

Or she put on a goofy outfit and decided to joke around with her boss. Teenagers do shit like that.

Even if he never molested anyone isn't it pretty fucked that this guy puts his foot fetish in his shows with UNDERAGE actors? Tarantino is different because his actors are adults and his films are marketed towards adults

Even Nickelodeons logo used to be a foot shape. they're funny because they're gross. why is cheese funny to kids? who the fuck knows

OP the pizzagate nutcases now even have their own web site and members in 20 countries just send them your bulk of "evidence" and watch them do their thing lol

This is exactly my point. The foot fetish is pretty undeniable, right? I wouldn't want to spread this around anywhere if I'm just making a mountain out of a molehill, but it looks bad.

I always thought this shit was trash when I'd see my sister watching it. I never noticed the foot stuff, but I did notice the "values" these shows were promoting - they all seem to be about young kids desperate to get famous.

If this actually IS more than a rumor, he's basically just indoctrinating the next generation of kids who are gonna come to Nickelodeon trying to get famous. The more I think about it, the more fucked this is.

Again, you're probably just projecting. Seeing a collection of images doesn't prove anything. I haven't seen anything that proves foot imagery is featured in his shows more than anything else. I mean, the guy created Kenan and Kel, is that supposed to mean he get off on orange soda?

I don't even see how it would be weird even if his shows featured a high amount of foot images. The stuff he's involved is low-brow humor aimed at kids. Kids find feet funny, probably because of the cultural associations with them smelling funny and being dirty. It could just be the result of stupid jokes aimed at juvenile sense of humor.

And this is why he can't be broiught down. Posting dank "dan the man" memes and crying about Jews does nothing. You pedos always devolving the threads into foot fetish stuff helps less

Dan isn't a pedo. You filthy poops are projecting.

Kids ain't THAT impressionable. And what's so wrong about wanting or trying to get famous anyway? You get a lot of fans, a fair bit of money, and star in live action movie versions of cartoons before going 700K in debt

>Mfw she's in on the whole ordeal
>Ywn be a fly on the wall while she touches herself as she coaches some teary-eyed, vice-tight 14 year old in the midst of losing her virginity to Dan's beer can on how to push through the pain and rock her hips just the way he likes it

The world is an unfair place, anons.

>The man with the plan to get the girls in the van

>And what's so wrong about wanting or trying to get famous anyway?
How do child stars usually turn out? Sure, there are exceptions, but most of them seem to be on a pretty dark path.

It's not the same as an adult trying to get famous. They get exploited. Their producer molests them, their parents turn a blind eye and steal their money. Think about the type of parents that put their kids up for auditions in shit like this

>The stuff he's involved is low-brow humor aimed at kids. Kids find feet funny, probably because of the cultural associations with them smelling funny and being dirty
Maybe you're right, but Dan is not a kid. How do you explain those twitter posts where he's asking his fans to send in pictures of their feet? That doesn't end up on the show, that isn't meant to entertain anyone except for him. Do you really think he shares their "juvenile sense of humor," or do you think his interests might be different?

That's really fucking creepy. Guy needs to get called out on this shit.
I can't believe Nick doesn't have PR team watching out for this kind of stuff.

Do you think he gave any future Sup Forums posters a foot attraction? or do boys not watch his shows?

dan is one of the most powerful man in Hollywood

what was his name again?

>How do you explain those twitter posts where he's asking his fans to send in pictures of their feet?
Are you talking about the stuff in the image posted above? It was a social media advertising thing for a show on Nickelodeon. One of the logos for that show is a foot (again, something kids find funny), so it's probably just something meant to have fun with that logo and promotion of the network. Something comparable would be Apple telling people to share pictures of themselves eating apples or something like that.

Remember, the guy's audience is made up of children. All those posts just seem like juvenile humor to me.

this pic was taken when i carly ended

Again, maybe you're right, but... I was a kid once, and I didn't find feet exceptionally funny or silly. They're feet, they're part of everyone's body.

I'm aware of foot fetishists, I'm not aware of many "foot jokes." I also didn't notice much foot-specific humor in the animated shows I grew up on. Seems very specific to Dan's programming.

Maybe he does just find feet really, really funny. It's all in that grey area, there's nothing I've seen to prove it either way. But I'm obviously not the only person who looked at those images and came to a different conclusion.

Fuck off Dan.

Reminder that Nickelodeon will do anything to stop these allegations since if it reaches Facebook and parents hear about it they will lose thousands if not millions of dollars.

i've had fantasies about really delving into the details on Dan Schneider like Rust from True Detective and maybe uncovering some huge jewish hollywood pedophile ring or some shit. hopefully i get the energy to do it someday.

>they will do anything
I've seen threads about this topic on Sup Forums quite regularly. I just never bothered to read one until today

>someone likes feet
>this is somehow bad
I don't understand

Yeah only here on Sup Forums.

I'm just saying true or not if it goes mainstream there will be a shitshow.

Dan isn't jewish.

>implying dan isn't near the top of the pedowood food chain illuminati

lmao @ exposing him, he has dirt on everyone and could probably have people killed if he wanted to

You guys are just a bunch of nazi Jew haters, fuck off.

His website sure is neat.

danwarp.blogspot.ca/

>he has dirt on everyone
Not on any of us.

Why is it a Canadian website? I'm afraid to click the link, this thread has burned me once already.

My wife and I went through this phase.

what's his name again?

>wanting to bring down based Dan

>>I didn't save the image
Then you obviously don't care that much about the issue and are just bored and want to be some kind of "ebin crusader for justice" or whatever you dumb Sup Forums kids think you are. Leave the man alone.

just got into his emails and he's literally talking to his agent about this "14 year old" he just scored

>literally talking to his agent
>emails
i don't think you understand words

Dan "It was God's plan" Schneider

in terms of information dissemination, this is a great image for people with computers. but you want it in a format that's mobile-friendly so it can go viral. maybe break apart the image into four parts, half the width and height of the current image. post it on twitter, use a catchy hashtag, and the Sup Forums and Sup Forums crowd will spread the word. the dude is a massive creep and an exploiter of children.

if that infographic were mobile friendly then we would easily be able to make it go viral.

he can't keep getting away with it

Dan's the guy who started the feetposting here.

He reads these threads, and breathes a sigh of relief when he realizes you don't have any evidence to convict him.

>hating on Dan the man

rabb.it/r/bb37ij

Fuck off.

Dan "The normal man" Schneider is susccesful and you guys are just jelous of him.

how will dan choose to kill himself when he's found guilty of several counts of sexual abuse of a minor? I think he's got a syringe of fentanyl in his nightstand in case the feds break down his door in the middle of the night.

I don't think he's interested in their girlbits, just feet

he's a sick fuck. it's not just feet.