Movies about hypocrites?

Movies about hypocrites?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/blackwater-founder-held-secret-seychelles-meeting-to-establish-trump-putin-back-channel/2017/04/03/95908a08-1648-11e7-ada0-1489b735b3a3_story.html?utm_term=.8ab126e8a79a&hpid=hp_hp-banner-main_no-name:homepage/story
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Movies that feature dramatic irony?

>muh golf

sad!

How about some movies about sore losers?

Why is he so fat

Irony can be so ironic sometimes.

Trump voters lost too. It will just take them longer to realize it

Hmmmmmmmmm

Nah, none of us care what he does, the Goverment is a bloated useless pile of shit.

We just wanted that delicious butthurt, and we're getting it in spades.

Hold on just a second now, don't the Blackwater founder's parents contribute millions to Republican candidates including Trump and didn't his sister recently get appointed Trump's Secretary of Education despite having no qualifications or experience in the field?

F*ck Dr*mpf tbqh senpai

Trump's a fucking idiot, but this has nothing to do with Sup Forums at all.

Fuck you, OP

Let me get that four you

damage control

How many of those golf days were on business days?

Zero?

How many of Obama's?

Most of them?

OH SHIT THAT'S BIZARRE LOOKS LIKE NIGGERS ARE LAZY AS FUCK EVEN HALFBREEDS

Let me handle this!

everyday is business day when your the president

This is completely fake.

>it's a leftypol tries to shill episode

*yawn*

Looks like the responsibility will be falling on me this time!

Trump voters folks. Literally man-children operating at a 2nd grade level.

Wow, then I guess it's pretty fucking alarming that Obama took so many entire weeks off away from the white house, isn't it?

Drumpf is hitler

Sure thing Ivan. You better get to writing those twitter bots

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/blackwater-founder-held-secret-seychelles-meeting-to-establish-trump-putin-back-channel/2017/04/03/95908a08-1648-11e7-ada0-1489b735b3a3_story.html?utm_term=.8ab126e8a79a&hpid=hp_hp-banner-main_no-name:homepage/story

y u mad?

Don't forget the part where White House aids lied and said he was in DC working when he was really playing golf.

hahahaha.

the democratic party is dead. bury it

Yes

No

>literally very fake news
>sources claim
KEK

The President doesn't have a work week, which is why they tend to take a lot of vacation days; because those are literally their only off days. Of course, Trump's going to break that record by a huuuge amount!

"Villains" who did nothing wrong thread?

Keep earning those Rubles

>Nah, none of us care we just spent a year prepping this bull to tank our economy and put us into another recession

Americucks, everyone.

I SAID LET ME DO IÞTTTTTT

>The President doesn't have a work week
Wow if you can source that, it will really make me think!

>inb4 muh 4d chess

It's it's all over I give up.

Obese!

Fellas, calm down! Allow me.

Get in here trumpgoys, defend it. Do your duty to Reddit

Soon my friend, soon.

>the president works every day which is why obama took vacations away from DC constantly for weeks at a time
>which is also why it's wrong for trump to spend weekends in business meetings with politicians and industry leaders at one of the clubs he already owns so it costs the taxpayers nothing

You marxists can't even keep your own point straight! Sad!

Not so FAST!

I'm just saying it right now:

The impeachment hearing swill be fucking kino and if these Sup Forumstard mods delete threads after letting Sup Forums shit up this board for years I will riot.

Damn he's fat as fuck. Why doesn't he hire a personal trainer?

fake news

Are we certain Donald Trump isn't just a little fat child that found a magic genie and wished to be president?

Because that would explain everything.

>one of the clubs he already owns so it costs the taxpayers nothing
>costs the taxpayers nothing

What to know how I know you're retarded?

>Trumpcare is more expensive and insures less people
>Trump doesn't even know anything about the bill, just pushing anything through so he can say he replaced Obamacare
>wants to just move on to tax reform even though he can't even build a wall, pass a travel ban, or repeal a bill republicans have been bitching about for 8 years despite republicans controlling all branches of the government

But an user on here told me that Dodd-Frank was "worse than cancer" and needed to be repealed!

Can't wait to see the CTR trial, you want to talk kino when you show up on the news either at your trial or for killing yourself to avoid it it's going to be amazing

Go ahead, prove to me that we are paying for Trump's golf games and hotel stays like we did with Obama's.

>inb4 fake news link with """""""sources say""""""

>triggered
You guys get so mad when people say bad stuff about your game show host

But mine is actually reality

Fucking finally Jesus Christ

>implying Sup Forums mods aren't the most liberal shits on this Nigerian milk churning dating website

>BAAAAAW WHY DID TRUMP WIN BY APPEALING TO THE WORKING CLASS THAT IS UNDER ATTACK BY ELITIST FUCKS THAT HILLARY HAS REPRESENTED HER ENTIRE CAREER

Time to get over it sweetie

>he thinks golf and hotel fees are the main expense
damn you guys are seriously this dumb

It's because the Rs and Ds in congress are all apart of the same political establishment and Trump is threatening their consolidation of power so they're teaming up to make him look bad. There's no other reason Ryan and his cronies would've came up with such a piss poor healthcare reform

S-shut up! We won.

Golf games are cheap. What isn't cheap is all the security that has to follow him around when he goes out that we obviously pay for.

>he thinks it's okay for Obama to steal his parent's money for recreation
damn you guys are seriously this marxist

He's right. SOA is shit.

The executive branch of government does not stop operating at a certain point. Since the office of the presidency wields the power of the executive branch, the natural person occupying that office is always on call. So to the extent that the presidency is a "job", the president is always "working".

When the president goes to sleep at night, he (and they have all been men) is sleeping on the job. That's not to say the president shouldn't sleep, but it's illustrative of the fact that the job doesn't end until their term is over.
>what's your source
Art II s 1 US constitution

>it's expensive when trump does it on the weekends at clubs he owns and pays for the security for
>it isn't expensive when obama does it at public courses in other countries for weeks at a time

Wow you really made me think!

No one would care he's playing golf if he was getting anything done, but he has yet to accomplish anything in office.

I think we should have used you as evidence that education was severely underfunded

Is this real?

>@FBI

I'm sure the security would be cheaper if left wing faggots weren't calling for his assassination. Can't have it both ways sweetie.

>implying I give a single shit

I didn't care when Obama did it or when Bush did it and I don't care now.

Is this actually true though?

How did Sup Forums go from hating fat people to shilling for one?

>so they're teaming up to make him look bad.
Maybe they are just incompetent. Implying that their behavior is a concerted effort is giving them (both sides) a lot of credit.

Why is he tweeting the FBI? He can just call them.

No you fucking dumbass it costs money to secure Mar A Lago every time he goes down there.

I'm gonna hope all anti trumpers iTT are shitskins because no self respecting white man would be anti Trump

>I think the president is always working so that means it's wrong for Trump to hold meetings with Rand Paul at one of his clubs on the weekends but it's okay for Obama to spend weeks at a time out of the country on golf tours

*sips marxism*

You mean like all the right wing faggots called for Obama's assassination?

President's can only call the FBI when they want to personally order wiretaps.

>Twitter president
Embarrassing desu senpai

They are compromised

I'm sure it costs far more to secure a club trump owns and pays for security at than it did to secure a course in another country that obama visited for weeks at a time

You have really really made me think!

That's nice but I didn't say that.

>Maybe they are just incompetent.
It's both. Cuckservatives have been utterly fucking useless for decades.
Yes, only this is even more blatant. Here's a little secret for you, not everyone is some extreme left/right wing faggot, infact most people aren't. Nobody gives a fuck about the president playing golf.

Thanks Sup Forums!

that's fucking hilarious actually

>Can't have it both ways sweetie.

It costs millions of dollars to secure the president regardless of the letter next to their name.

>Trump proceeds to hire no one but elitist fucks

Look at the list of republicans who voted against obamacare in 2010 and then look at the list of republicans who voted against repealing it recently. There's a concentrated bipartisan effort in congress to halt anything trump does

He's an embarrassment, nothing to do with being white.

Post proof of a single one

Remember, execution for treason is not assassination

worst president of all time

Your post an argument.

>he wanted a women president