We all know this creepy piece of shit fucked his daughter...

we all know this creepy piece of shit fucked his daughter,why else would he be comfortable around his young daughter wearing slutty outfits?

Attached: ivanka-donald-trump-014.jpg (760x929, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes
youtu.be/DP7yf8-Lk80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is that supposed to be an imitation of Bill Clinton?

>Gigantic virgin moron detected

oh right,another trumpshit bringing up the clintons or obama's in a point that wasnt even about them

Proof, otherwise it's nothing but false accusations.

Also - inb4 "fuck your innocent until proven guilty" shit from 'Murica.

Sure. If we skip that, I'll start the shooting / Civil War right now.

he's pretty much flat out said he'd date his daughter if it wasn't taboo. not linking shit for you though bitch find it yourself.

>slutty outfits
whats slutty about that outfit? its fairly conservative

Well who wouldnt want to bang her? then or now

Chelsea isn't Bill's daughter

you are on Sup Forums, there are tons of dudes ok with their daughters in slutty clothes on here and havent fucked their daughters.
>family threads
>voyer threads
>which daughter would you fuck threads
>what family member you would fuck threads
>Sup Forums

>civil war

funny,this meth addicted redneck who didnt bother to be outraged over his presidents gun control thinks he's gonna start a civil war.here's some reality trumptard,the military and gun owners hate donald trump and his supporters,so have fun throwing moonshine bottles out of the windows of your trailer park at people and calling it a civil war

>conservative

hey redneck trump defender,conservativism is dead.thank your "god emperor"donald for that

america wanted to be made great again,but there to damn ignorant to bother with

"here's a FACT but I'm not going to prove it"

Got news for you buddy, that's called a false accusation, aka fake news

its a conservative outfit as in the skirt goes to her mid thigh and theres no cleavage or midriff showing

Not slutty = conservative attire

fucktard

I don't like the guy but I honestly don't think he did it would. something about his personality give me the impression he would consider it to be beneath him to do so, especially given the avalanche of pussy constantly at his heels.
(‘~`;)

Attached: 0_m-XSCQQwX8Olp0Ss.jpg (844x924, 73K)

whatever,only an ignorant redneck would think a trump supporter,or trump family member.would be considered a conservative.america is a bigger pile of shit then i thought it was apparently

yeah its kindof the same reason why i dont think that he is racist, he cant be racist because he doesn't seem to care about anyone other than himself and is willing to use anyone to be able to further his own ego in any way shape or form. so it doesn't matter what color your skin is he will use you regardless if he can to improve himself.

we are of the same mind. people always interpret my position like I'm running defense for him.

it'sallsotiresome.ogg

Attached: brofist.png (252x265, 58K)

And apparently you're too retarded to understand the context of the word 'conservative' in that post

The public education system at work, folks

.... Epstein case is 100% about the Clinton's.

yeah,if america's education system wasnt a failure you morons would of been smart enough to pick a decent candidate.but since your a country of morons,you picked donald trump.the rich idiot who the poor hillbillys thought could relate the most to them

oh right,another trumptard snowflake crying about the clintons again.3 years later and the president you wanted and your still bitching about hillary

he did say that. It was not fake news it IS a fact. However, it is "alleged" that he was just joking. the allegation is that it was a joke, the fact is that he did say it. So its not a false accusation lol snopes com/fact-check/
donald-trump-date-daughter/

youtu.be/DP7yf8-Lk80

Oh you know he molested her. If your gf's dad behaved the way he does you know you would ask her when he started raping her.

Except what he actually said was, "If Ivanka wasn't my daughter... I don't know... perhaps I'd be dating her."

I hate the fucker with a passion... but he doesn't need any help from illiterates, he does fine on his own.