How to do i convince women to touch my peenis ?

how to do i convince women to touch my peenis ?

Attached: 1565841843348.jpg (600x621, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/WhiteBoySex/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if it's big just show it to them. if not, pay them somehow (buy them dinner, take them shopping, etc.)

put some effort into it.

Settle for a tranny if you can't find a cis woman

this is not bad advice.trannies are always up for dick.

>cis
I think you mean "real" woman.

Seriously, how did it ever get to this point. You can’t get a woman so go for some..........less than desirable option. For gawks sake man, learn how to be socially acceptable to women. I’m sure you have some interests other than computer gaming. Do you like wine? Hell, even bourbon? Make some conversation. Just don’t be a creep.

I went the other way to be honest. I fucked so many women I got bored at one point. I'm pretty sure I'm a sex addict. I would and pretty much fucked every and any woman that wanted to fuck. At some point I just wanted to feel some kind of rush again that I'm doing something new and exciting

That's when heroin gets good

no heroin needed

how nigga
how

people who use the word cis are to mentally ill to know what a real women is

I am not sure I understand the question. But basically, between the ages of 15 and about 28 I fucked a solid 30% of my female friends at least.

around 26-27 I felt myself getting bored with sex. Wanted to try something way different.

first you have to grow up enough to spell penis with only one e, or you can stay virgin. Your choice

money

this was one of the first trannies I fucked

Attached: Vtanyelin 0.jpg (640x640, 38K)

be dominant and assertive, give them guidance and help when they need it

its easy, they're semi-retarded whores that are impressed by simple things

Starbucks pumpkin spice all over yo dick, u welcome

Just give them a drink with a little sum'ng sum'ng good for an hour ;)

Have a good credit score

Post on Sup Forums. Works Everytime

get a lot of them. no woman can resist

Attached: miu23.jpg (1512x2016, 595K)

Become a male stripper

i mean how do you get chicks to sleep with you so easily
oof
that boob job doe

I missed out a bunch too but I just didn't care about losing them as a friend. If you get comfortable enough with a girl, she'll probably fuck you. As long as they feel secure that their reputation is safe they're also down to fuck.

Trannies give amazing head but there are two things I never thought I'd enjoy:
-getting my ass eaten
-having my dick sucked while she's fucking my ass. that shit is other world

Attached: Vtem 20171219_195947.jpg (640x640, 35K)

It depends op. Just talk to some girls. Try not to worry about getting laid. Listen to what they say reply in earnest even if you disagree, get passionate but avoid ranting. Chicks like when guys are invested in things and have something to say. Or have money, but i doubt you do.

You don't. You stick to white boi sex.

reddit.com/r/WhiteBoySex/

Buy a little tuxedo for it.
Women love a sharp dressed man.

Attached: lelo-penis-tuxedo-e1453475135319.jpg (540x331, 11K)

Have you tried stapling a hundred dollar bill to it yet? Try that. Get back to me on that.