I am probably going to kill myself at some point within a year's time...

I am probably going to kill myself at some point within a year's time. I live in a country where guns are basically not allowed, so it'd be hard. Some days I am prepared to do it but don't have the means. Today is one of those days where I am seriously tempted to just do it, but how exactly is I don't know.

Attached: SH.png (150x200, 49K)

I finished SH2 a couple of days ago. Just a few minutes ago I finished SH3, Heather is a cutie, thanks to that game I'm not going to kill myself in the near future.

Does your country not have rope?

Also until you're struggling every day to NOT do it, you're nowhere near doing it.

>I live in a country where guns are basically not allowed
hello fellow ausfag

I don't have rope at all, think of me going to the shops and coming back with my rope and my family going "why?"

Depends on the hours of the day, once I reach a level of sleep deprivation I lose my mind too much to notice. But most of the time I am thinking of doing it.

Let me guess, no extension cords in your country.

Attached: 7E5D2DEB-DB9C-4A09-919C-45B2FD2F3FCA.jpg (400x236, 22K)

Extension cord? I want a quick death, not suffocation. If there's an extension cord that will snap my neck and kill me instantly, tell me how that'll work?

no you swallow one end and then plug the other into the wall

Yes, that'll surely work.

it worked for my mom, stops you automatically jerking away from the shock

you might have to cut the plug off the end =to swallow it

They'd stronger than rope dummy. You tie it around and jump from something taller than you with the noose stopping you before the ground. Only takes 12lbs to break your neck.

It worked for your dad you mean

I wish. that fuck is still alive somewhere.

Don't do it.

if you're from Australia and you wanna kill yourself then you're a piece of shit that deserves to die. Please do it so some immigrant can take your spot.

Haha what a pussy

fuck off, we're full

There's a place outside I can hang myself from, I just don't wanna end up struggling like you see those people on livestreams do.

Don't do it.

don't do it pentagram..

Yeah, like I said, it worked.

I mean it should be pretty easy to keys yourself in Australia, right? Just go outside.