WTF Huffingtonpost Trolls Itself

huffingtonpost.it/2016/07/15/nizza-hashtag-truckhasnoreligion_n_11009360.html?ncid=tweetlnkithpmg00000001

LMAO wtf hahahahaha!!!

some pro muslim people are actually seriously tweeting #truckhasnoreligion !!

this NYT reporter is tweeting it

I don't speak that language D:

Islam is to blame anyways. If a terrorist is not religious it means this shit can radicalise any regular guy. How dumb can one be to not understand that?

Yet another terrorist attack has shocked the West. France, in its day national pride , has been hit hard, as a few months ago when, in a hard November, some affiliates Isis blew themselves up in several places of the capital, or even in January 2015, when it was hit the freedom of expression of the French with the shooting in the headquarters Charlie Hebdo . This time even the 84 deaths of massacre of Nice are attributable to Islamic fundamentalism, that you would vote the young bomber who was the killer's truck driving. But the global Islamic community, today as then, there is not to be seen as a hotbed of terrorism and responds on Twitter with the ' hashtag #TruckHasNoReligion.

Before long, the hashtag created by users of Twitter to Islam was reused from around the world, provoking mixed reviews. The majority of "chirps" welcomes the initiative and launches relaxing messages to those who, just because Islamic, is unjustly accused of a terrorist mentality. Someone asks: "At a time of terror, what comes to mind? Religion?" and who he speaks directly to President Hollande - who explicitly spoke of "Islamic terrorism" - and asked him to pay attention to the terminology used, so as not to stir up racist instincts.

Yet, "the label" chosen has generated much controversy. Literally, in fact, its meaning is "the truck has no religion", while one might have expected more accurate and less misleading phrases, such as " the the terrorism has no religion." The reactions to this particular hashtag were of two types: some users have attempted to adjust the shot, specifying the message of peace hidden behind a decision not to appropriate terms ( "Even terrorism and terrorists have no religion," writes a woman) while others have removed the inhibitions to their irony.

"Please, most of them do not misjudge all trucks, are peaceful," or "The trucks are peaceful vehicles. The trucks have nothing to do with terrorism," or "The trucks have no religion, but who guides them yes. " The sarcasm that has been unleashed on Twitter has aroused the indignation of many, who have found completely out of place to be ironic at a time of pain and ridicule a hashtag from important reason. The discussion is not meant to diminish and the two sides continue to face each other in a tweet shots.

>screaming "allah ackbar" while committing atrocities
>not religious

okay

#TruckHasNoReligion is just like saying "gun has no religion."

The people are probably going to downplay this even more than the previous French terrorist attack. They think that a truck is what killed these people, not a Muslim driving that truck. Its almost as if the truck has become a cartoon character like Mater- an evil truck that takes an innocent Muslim family-man along for a ride and runs over those people.

I can't believe they aren't trying to ban automatic assault trucks..

holy shit.
I can't believe they are that fucking stupid. I'm surely missing something.
If not, then why are we listening to the media again?

wew lad

they're this fucking retarded

Sup Forums is the most powerful political force in the world.

We are the memedia.

A few people on twatter are the entire islamic community?

My sides! Ohm my sides!

Vast majority are based pajeets, in fact.
#TruckOfPeace

That's exactly what we want you to believe.

Fresh.

Wow, I saw that on here less than 24 hours ago. Well done Diamond Dogs.

It was actually based pajeets who trended that sarcastic hashtag.

>see brown people with squiggly lines in their names
>they must be muslims

why censor the name of a traitorous nyt reporter?

pic from reddit, maybe?

was this Sup Forums's doing?

>the left has finally become such a parody of themselves that they can no longer recognize when they're being mocked

She knows, wishes she had the nose so she'd get somewhere.

I love you poos

#Presstitutes

Something to with a Quran verse on how to raise your car

Nah, Indians started it.

I think we're reaching another retard singularity.

Can we get a "piss your pants for islamic tolerance" hashtag trending?