Sup Forums claims that the NRA is a good institution

>Sup Forums claims that the NRA is a good institution
Congress literally declared the NRA unconstitutional years ago, just pick up a history book ffs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Recovery_Administration#Judicial_review

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rokPziWaWQI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>1 post by this ID

>Libtards talk big shit about guns.
>Confiscate literally zero guns.

Well of course I wouldn't just post again right after making the thread. Also, way to go :) you changed the subject because you have no argument

Remove guns and people are just going to kill each other with something else.

Fuck even if you took away all the guns and any other weapons it still wouldn't stop people from killing each other. There's at least 5 non-weapon things in my room that I could kill someone with if I were so inclined.

OP is a kike that is paid with (you)s. Do not help OP get shekels.

It's 2016, are you seriously talking about the constitution? We've been violating it constantly for at least 70 years. It doesn't really matter anymore.

oh no this association made of many thousands of ordinary people is evil

$27MM is chump change in American politics.

moving on.

I should be able to own a nuke. I'm just going to kill a million people with a stapler otherwise.

This.
#REKT
#REKT
#REKT

Also
>occupy democrats
>being such retards that they don't realize the NRA would (and has) give support to democrats if they're not anti-2nd Amendment.

> Gun cause suicide!

the fact still remains that it's unconstitutional. that alone should change any rational persons mind

>national recovery administration
>you're all retarded

Nice bait.

>Oh my god 33,636 Americans KILLED BY GUNS
>ignores that over 20,000 were suicides
>ignores how many were justifiable homicides by Law enforcement and law abiding citizens
>IGNORES THAT ALMOST ALL MURDERS WERE DONE BY BLACKS AGAINST OTHER BLACKS USING ALREADY ILLEGAL GUNS
>ignores that doctors kill 9 TIMES as many people every year in America
>ignores that OBESITY KILLS TEN TIMES as many people every year in America

Gun deaths are pretty much nothing in Americas annual death toll and the gun control movement is nothing more than malicious authoritarians pulling the strings of hysterical women and cuckish men who hate masculinity and the idea of relying on yourself for safety.

that's why the WWF had to change to WWE because they didn't want fucktards thinking Shamu was going to be in the Royal Rumble or Summerslam.

>not wanting to see Koko the talking gorilla beat The Rock with a folding chair

So? The Congress doesn't decide that. The supreme Court does.

youtube.com/watch?v=rokPziWaWQI

We don't need an argument. We literally kick your ass every time, then you come cry here.

So when you narrow it down to legal gun owners committing murders whats the rate?

I've heard its comparable to most European nations, if not lower!

That hat looks like it was photoshopped on his head.

you might realize that 30k of those lives were 15k niggers shooting 2k niggers

>Includes suicides in gun death statistics

fuck off shill more kids drown in pools.

You thought you were being funny but I highly suggest people read that Wiki page, because that is one of the main reasons why States lost their soverignty to the Federal government, they constantly tried to establish bylaws for interstate commerce that superceded all powers, including that of the legistlature, which is incredibly ironic

without Blacks Americas guncrime rate is about the same as Hollands