Easiest way to kill yourself?

>Easiest way to kill yourself?

I'm just a fuck up, mentally ill mtf, I know advil and alchohol will be a long and painful way to die, and it takes like a month to buy a handgun where I live so I'm reaching for anything m8s

Attached: Narcissus.jpg (1102x924, 74K)

Knife to throat

how about you call the prevention hotline before you make a decision like that? try something other than hurting yourself

The fuck are they gonna do? Tell me it's "all gonna be all right" and forget about me once we hang up? ffs

Seems a little violent, very romantic I guess

you don’t have to only talk to them, but it’s a solid step in the right direction, get a long term therapist or just someone to talk to about how you feel. works wonders mate

What's your name?

Listen you little ol' buddy, either I anhero or I run away and disappear into a different life, and since I'm too much of a coward to run away ima finna find a tall ass building and yeet myself outta here

Mary Sue

Cute.

weed buddy.
weed no kill.
please.

Attached: 1570327286034.jpg (460x599, 172K)

Jesus Christ I can't even come to Sup Forums anymore to kill myself what the fuck kinda hell hole am I living in

what wrong buddy

Attached: 1530587264066.jpg (750x1071, 416K)

Attached: 1568522706036.jpg (584x1024, 78K)

My wife's vagina's name is Whiffy Donut

Attached: 1569290125894.jpg (742x960, 82K)

ok buddy ill be here

Okay thanks stoners, I'm goin tall building

I was thinking about just jumping off a building, or going out by choking myself and jerking it, both are pretty mechanically easy.

life cannot possibly be so bad. its literally impossible to be browsing Sup Forums and also have a life that sucks so bad you should probably kill yourself.

Attached: 1566702296448.gif (500x288, 1.08M)

Jump off something. Make sure it's high enough that you have time to regret it and try to land head first.

Attached: 1571266796139.jpg (439x480, 87K)

Damn right

Attached: painful to watch.webm (720x486, 1.97M)

>it takes like a month to buy a handgun where I live
Stay mad Eurocuck

Rolling

Attached: 1562723869498.jpg (580x464, 47K)

Attached: 1537237924934.webm (480x270, 1.92M)

no stalp dont

your inhibitions seem low. you wanna give me all of your possessions and maybe suck my cock before you go?

op did it. here's the video

Attached: 1562639378663.webm (1280x720, 1.42M)

Attached: 1562965547720.webm (720x720, 1.88M)

handgun seems the least painful and a month doesn't seem that long, unless you think youll reconsider in that time. get a belt and hang yourself or literally do anything. seems like youre scared to commit and you really dont want to kys if youre asking online for advice hahaha faggot

Attached: 1562643379341.jpg (1024x768, 116K)

Tall building, head first, bonus points if you set yourself on fire first.

Attached: 1557674161235.webm (720x908, 1.45M)

Attached: 1557096730926.webm (960x540, 1.93M)

You sound like a funny dude, no joke. YEET yourself if you really wanna, but I'd hate to lose a funny guy in the world, there's plenty of boring assholes I'd rather see kill themselves.

How bad is it?

Attached: 1549672652592.png (565x391, 603K)

when he goes in dry

Jesus Christ our Lord loves you, user, even if no one else does, including yourself. I'm sorry for whatever tragedy and trauma that you may have experienced in your life that led to this dire set of circumstances. I've never really been suicidal or dealt with gender dysphoria, but I have had my life fall apart over the last few years, physically, mentally, you name it. I am trying to come to terms with my sex addiction that has resulted in me visiting prostitutes & getting arrested, and my OCD and anxiety that has made it difficult for me to interact with anyone outside of my immediate family; it's hard to face even my relatives and my few remaining friends. On top of all that, I am jobless and without a driver's license, and my health problems (acid reflux, chronic constipation, dermatitis, permanent hair loss, etc.) have exacerbated my existing self-esteem issues/lack of motivation.

All of that is to say that I can't imagine what you must be going through, but I don't want either of us to have to continue to suffer. I believe that Jesus died for us and is capable of saving us from our sin if we repent and put our trust in him. You may not agree or even respect my faith, but I encourage you step outside of yourself and ask for help from a higher power. Cry out to God and be honest with him about how sick and tired you are of being alive; beg him to deliver you from your suffering. If it doesn't work and you still feel suicidal, then at least you gave it a shot.

Finally, please feel free to reach out to me if you ever need someone to talk without fear of judgment. We all deserve to have unconditional love and I will try to provide that just by listening; I promise I won't try to keep preaching to you or give advice unless you ask. My Discord is Oddy#4824 and my Kik is charleslettuce. I have a poem I wrote a while ago that I would like to share with you; it's about depression and numbness and if anyone understands those things, I'm sure it's you. God bless.

Why is it you think that's the only answer? Just end yourself and cause grief and misery for loved ones, who also probably have a hard life too? When you've hit the literal rock bottom, why is suicide always the answer?

Why not do something else? Why not say "fuck it" and go away for a while to other countries? You can view the world and go sight seeing. Find a hobby or do activities while you're there. Meet new people and find new experiences. Why the fuck not? If you're already at rock bottom, what have you got to lose?

Maybe, after seeing the world and being with nature and new people, you may find your true inner happiness along the way.

This

But does it work?

im posting on it now

Attached: 1567613802004.jpg (863x960, 47K)

You should at least go to a theme park before you kys. Or even better, jump out of a roller coaster.
Or the old toaster bath bomb

Sick! Can it run Crysis?

Literally this. Holy shit user

you have to overclock it to play crysis.
but the room smells like toast the whole time.

Why toast? It's a fucking potato.

For my surefire and quick method you will need a length of rope and access to a tall building rooftop:
>Get a length of 60 meter (about 197 feet)climber grade rated rope.
>Google: "How to tie a hangman's noose"
>Practice until you make a really good one.
>Fasten to something secure on the top of building
>Put noose around neck
>Jump

You see, if you tie just the right length, around 6 meters or 20 feet (go longer if you want), after you fall a few stories it should rip your head right off. Bonus points if you do this over a busy roadway. More points if you wait for the gun and SHOOT yourself off of the building ledge.

Train rails. Your neck. Ideally somewhere behind a curve so you won't be noticed. Maybe even cover yourself.
Sure and as fast as possible.
If you want to be absolutely sure, find some fast and powerful press (tons) and just put your head in there. Crack and done. Finding such press might prove difficult though...

Some Christfag trying to convince me not to kill myself would be literally the last fucking straw.
Go fuck yourself and die with your beloved Jesus Christ, faggot.

Kill yourself jew worshipping faggot.

God has a plan for you. Don't waste it.

pills and a bottle, gl

Hanging yourself from a door knob seems simple and effective enough

letme see your tits first

Retweet dude, do it

replying to this post