Did anyone else watch the entire series believing he was actually tony's uncle?

did anyone else watch the entire series believing he was actually tony's uncle?

There were a few strong hints that that was the case

Honestly I thought they were in the mob the entire show. Who knew waste management was so dangerous and lucrative...

he never had the makings of a varsity athlete

Did anyone else watch the entire series believing Tony was in the mafia?

Of course not. He stresses multiple times that there is no such thing as the mafia.

Who was he then?

tony's real father. it was pretty firmly implied

His father?

Who names their son June? He probably got bullied so much in school.

Please stop posting.

did you even watch the show?

>tfw you can really empathize with great uncle jules because of how confusing these threads have been lately y

Did anyone else think that Tony actually did have the makings of a varsity athlete?

He had a case of small hands. His father always said that.

was anyone else tricked into thinking Pussy was the rat? I felt like such a fool

Who here watched the whole show thinking his name was actually Corrado Soprano, Jr.?

Who here watched the show thinking it was good?

Am I being memed?? I thought he was? He talks about being his dads brother all the time.

>pic related is the real Tony Soprano

the entire show is just him dreaming about a life that isnt wage slavery cause he wants to be a cool gangster

dude WHAT

>tfw you have to go to work every day

am I autistic?
I ripped the audio from each episode and put them on my phone so I can listen to them on the go. watched the series maybe 8 times but listened to it innumerable times

are you that user who sometimes appears on Sup Forums and tells people how he watches that show once a year

nope, only went to Sup Forums once when it came out, and a couple days ago when it was /mlpol/ to see the merge

Jason?

what about the scenes without dialogue

how does that feel just listening to it? do you exactly know whats happening and picture it in your head cause u have seen it so many times?

can't imagine so much the later episodes quiet sections, i've seen the first three seasons more so that's easy enough. there's parts like Christopher shooting up in the car and petting the dog that are so memorable even when it's just audio. or the dancers in Janice's new house

He's a hothouse flower. That's his problem.

so Uncle June was Tony's pop secret

I was convinced they all loved Capicola, but it turns out it was Serrano Ham all along.