Dumb fuck Femanon here, found a Troyan virus on my fuckin laptop. I think its been on there since today...

Dumb fuck Femanon here, found a Troyan virus on my fuckin laptop. I think its been on there since today... i turned off my wifi and im currently resetting the pc bc i got scared and it slowed down alot. I need the Laptop for my Art. Please hand over Tips! Recommend me some good Programs to get rid of the Virus!

Pic not related but its my Art so kinda related???

Attached: 81538D2D-7CFF-4D15-A4B9-5DC1A76FB7A2.jpg (6000x6000, 1.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

linustechtips.com/main/topic/90213-malware-removal-guide/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

any antivirus would have just found and removed it.... don't download weird shit or go to shady websites

tootfart.com has some freeware virus support you can snag

The antivirus i used first detected it, and then pretended it was „Safe“ so i guess its a Troyan??

Kek but not helpful, but i gotta say im less mad on myself now ty for that!!

o fuck op this is gonna take a while, I'll start getting some instructions together and you install teamviewer so we can remotely help

user im currently resetting the Laptop tho..could take a while.. its at fuckin 6%

Attached: FC67C04E-6AB7-4756-A256-30F0D3F0DF20.jpg (186x142, 6K)

then delete thread and start a new one when its done jesus

factory resetting doesnt get rid of the virus. 9001 keks.

I feel like this reset will take forever its 7:20am and i wasnt able to sleep bc i was busy being a angry bitch.. I asked my roommate he is smartfag IT user and does this shit at work i hope i get this sorted before he has to go thru my hentai files

ik but i wanted to do that in a long time and i thought this would be a good opportunity for some reason

if you are resetting you will have no more hentai files for him to go through

linustechtips.com/main/topic/90213-malware-removal-guide/

some of these links are old and have viruses in them because even the malware removal has been compromised I think it was the hitman pro or the tds killer just download more up to date ones to fix your computer.

wait ur right holy

Attached: DAA31950-5A4D-4A0C-A00E-3C1BE01628C0.jpg (344x491, 93K)

you need to start in safe mode after installing avg and spyhunter. you get to safe mode by using msconfig. spyhunter actually even blocks you from (you)s here unless it's from yourself.

i might try that later.. i will ask smartfag roommate before i download anything on there again.

just got to internet dot com slash help remove my file
the tinsutctions from there are godd

Tyty for the Advice! I wish i wasnt chugging that gallon of dumb fuck juice atm

If you've lost your files, stop using the hard drive and you can attempt a recovery later. Not hard.

Also you forgot to show tits, so you have to GTFO. Sorry. It's the rules.

I will show u demis tits bc u can never go wrong with small honkers! I been too long on this board without showing my tits i got away with it quite some time ago

Attached: 309D0879-4118-4F9C-825E-88F84E9E1D62.jpg (675x1000, 112K)