Discuss Your Donuts

Discuss Your Donuts.

Attached: 135528-We-All-Have-Secrets.jpg (640x640, 65K)

Cream. Filled. Long. Johns.

>Discuss Your Donuts.
The pastry or hemorrhoid pillow?

Whichever's more secret.

Spare tire

i only beat it to murderesses like pic related

Attached: estibaliz-carranza-5.jpg (620x901, 111K)

I buy Magnum sized condoms even though they're not my size and I don't have sex anyway.

Kyle?

I heard a rumor about a glory hole at this rest stop on the side of the highway and I got a little hard. I went in the ladies room, and no glory hole. Disappointment. I went to the gentlemen's room, and there it was. Gross. I don't want oral pleasure from a guy. So I went back to the women's room and took my pocket knife, managed to poke a hole in one of the stall walls. I was still trying to widen in when a woman walked in. I said I worked for the state and was fixing it and she left. I'm not sure she believed me, so I fled. I'm not sure what's going to happen next or if I should return and try my new glory hole out.

you should have just let a guy blow you, faggot

Nah, I'm not into guys though.

I buy magnum ice cream bars

I'm keep jerking off while catfishing men on Omegle I'll rp as a cheating wife or a crossdressing fag and we'll sext until we both cum then they ask to stay in touch and i just leave the chat, sometimes I'll wear panties or lingerie to fit into the role better, I'm totally down to be someone's cumdump irl wish i was at a gloryhole sometimes sucking off cock

Are glory holes memes like finger boxes?

I turn off the water on the toilets at work so that my co-workers will be embarrassed when their turds don't flush.

I'm only sexually attracted to fucked up people with mental illness. It's a shitty time but I cant change what I like.

I'm a bonafide misanthrope. I have a real competitive streak, at work and elsewhere. I want to win, and I want no one else to succeed. I hate most people. I look at them and see nothing worth liking. Sometimes I just want to make enough money that I can get away from everyone.

I once sucked off a teacher to pass a grade. Didn't like it, didn't hate it.

that what draws you to 4chins?

I love these kinds of threads

I'm very attracted to fat ugly old white men. I like them to look like literal pigs. I always ask them if they've ever worn a uniform and some have, and do again when we fuck, multiple times. The hottest was a guy that was in the merchant navy who would pound me and do poppers while i watched his tie bounce off his gut in the mirror. Christ i cum buckets fapping over that.

I once lit the end of a smoked sausage on fire and tried to smoke it like a cigar. It didn't work.

its a big drawcard yeah.

Not really a secret but a fun story. My parents met Slash from GnR in a Denny's in Cali back in about 92-93 and he hung out at their table for bit, he supposedly liked my dad a lot and asked him and my mom to come over. They never went though. If you want proof then I'm sorry, I got nothing but word of mouth of my parents as proof.

That's cool. I don't know why anyone would disbelieve you.

I am Spartacus

Sometimes I bump threads

no balls, try it out fag