How do you get plantar warts off your feet Sup Forums?

how do you get plantar warts off your feet Sup Forums?

Attached: UtM1cpo.jpg (1840x3264, 672K)

id start by getting my foot off my leg

put some duct tape over it to smother it and then after a few days it should come out with the tape

the podiatrist used a scalpel and cleanly sliced it out. Took about 5 minutes, no scar.

I carved mine out all the way to the root till it was too deep to dig out more meat and warty skin. Then I held a lighter to it until I nearly cried cause the burning pain lasts really long and its painful doing it that way. Did that like 5 times until it looked really burnt and it went away.

Had it frozen a ton of times did nothing and it was on my heel hurt so much

suffocate that bitch. I got rid of mine by putting rubbing alcohol and duct tape on it. After a couple days it scabbed over and went away.

Try going over it with a sharpie/biro/permanent marker. I don’t know why, but I did that to one I had as a kid and if my memory serves me, it went away shortly after. I might have applied it a few times, I dunno. It didn’t have that flap of skin over it though.

get a pumice stone and while your foot is soaked in water, start grinding away a layer of skin on the wart. Stop once you feel to uncomfortable and apply duct tape. repeat every 3 days until gone.

>frozen

this doesn't work, even liquid nitrogen got nothing on these, the only permanent cure is to physically remove it all the way down to and including the roots.

rip it off pussy, get all the seeds, ugly ass foot btw

Attached: f1RgQPu.png (1919x1079, 774K)

Black tea.
Soak and cover
The tannic acid eats it
Use the tea bags directly on them under the cover after you soak

WalMart sells this "wart off" shit that is basically just liquid glue. I tried the duct tape thing and it didn't work, but I bought that stuff and put it on and in like 3 days the wart was totally dead.

Don't try to carve it out btw, suffocating it is way easier/less painful.

Yeah I had one on my heel once. Freezing did nothing, finally had the dr laser it off.

That fucking hurt but it worked.

Attached: FUCK.jpg (399x388, 24K)

Why you faggots never go to doctor?? Is it so expensive for you?

I had 2 small ones on my foot, 1 went away on its own. 2nd was a fucking stubborn bitch. I was too fucking lazy to go to a doctor so I just carved that bitch out with a sharp blade. Then wrapped it. Went away without scarring but it did hurt like a bitch. You’re a is giant as fuck tho so I recommend doctor.

The only way I was able to get rid of plantar warts after trying everything was to go to a dermatologist. Took 2 yrs to get them all off. A variety of treatments were used. They froze em. Injected yeast into them. All sorts of shit. They also had me use this acid on them where I would glob it on and wrap tightly with a bandage. Everyday I had to change it and scrap off all the nasty shit and my skin looked really bad lmao.

Hacksaw, then pliers.

Attached: amputation.png (1101x747, 1.13M)

Fucking knife bro. Man up.

Here are my warts after a freezing. I developed a huge blood blister and my dumbass gym teacher forced me to run on it lmao. The nasty ass thing exploded in my shoe and it hurt like hell.

Attached: IMG_9928.jpg (3264x2448, 1.47M)

Attached: IMG_9930.jpg (3264x2448, 1.54M)

take a fucking shower and scrub that shit off man

I had one same place the size of a quarter. Drove me so mad one day I dug it all out with a knife, dumped a fuck ton of acid in it they sell OTC for warts, and then rubbed a shit ton of "wart stick" into the wound too. Wrapped the fucker up in bandages and left it alone for 2 days. It was gone in a week

Cut your fucking foot off! Noob!

Id start by not being dirty and lazy. Plantar warts are caused by incubation of HPV on the feet. Usually from inadequate washing.

Only white people get those! Figures!

I've discovered the longer you have a wart, the worse it gets because your body starts to grow nerves into it.

pee on it

doctors usually apply a cotton bud dipped in liquid nitrogen to the affected area. Usually requires several repeat applications over a period of a few weeks, then eventually the dead wart, root and all just falls out.

I would contact a lawyer and see if you could sue them for negligence on medical disability.

I had multiple of these myself, and carving them is incredibly painful and inevitably it didn't work out for me.

However what did work was:

Take a footbath every evening, make the water as hot as you can possibly endure, put some liquid handsoap in the water. I did this for 2 weeks and all of them were gone, they never came back. Hope this helps.

I've done the duct tape thing and is usually works, but in case it doesn't, my go-to is to peel off all the layers and poke around for the roots of the wart, then remove them with tweezers. You may end up bleeding a bit because of ripping small blood vessels, but it'll be fine, and after a few days it'll be gone if you got them all

had one that spreaded to about 4 or 5 of these in the exact same area as you. got some standard thing from the pharmacy. used it for 2 weeks, 2 times a day. by then it was pretty soft and i removed all of them with a pair of scissors. didnt hurt. was actually pretty fun.

I had one a few years ago and it eventually went away on its own.

Not even true

Bazuka gel. Get it on Amazon. Shit is THE ONLY THING THAT WORKS

I want to take an X-acto knife, a bottle of rubbing alcohol, some forceps, my Leatherman, and a soup spoon to that foot and excise that shit for a YouTube video... Dr Pimple Popper meets Dr. Nick