When will shitmericans Stop using the shitty imperial system so that the civilised world will be able to comprehend...

When will shitmericans Stop using the shitty imperial system so that the civilised world will be able to comprehend their units?

Attached: image (1).jpg (600x599, 50K)

No one gives a fuck what you think.

Stardate 21536

Units are culture.
Enjoy being culturally French nigger faggot.

Never nigger. American have thick skulls

Why don't you use metric time you backwards nigger?

vive la france
You are learning metric in school lmao

I'm from Europe

Attached: tenor.gif (220x310, 18K)

it is believed that people who know more than one language expand their minds more and unlock their intelligence. our measurement system is just an easy alternative. you're the left brain faggots that are stuck with rats who couldn't get their way out of a triple integral in calc II unless they cheat, which they always do, because rats ALWAYS do homework together and 4 rat brains make all 4 rats look intelligent,e even becoming teaching assistants that can't answer ANY fucking questions.

i've seen even worse than that like an actual imposter in the most important final exam to get into the computer science major. this asshole had never taken a test in our university at all and could barely read and showed it off as the exam start it.

by "rats" i mean asians, of course.

Interesting insight into the asian appearance of intelligence. I always saw through the guise, but never understood the roots of the stereotype.
Also filing rats as a term for gooks as well as kikes.

i fucked up that typing but fuck i'm wasted. anyway... i emailed the professor about what i saw that day and ended it with:

"for your health."

- Dr. Steve Brule

because it's really for the health of the school to stop them. i know that confused the fuck out of the department and they had to look up steve brule.

Fuck your sensical metric bullshit. We use American Imperial shit that is confusing as fuck and we like it. No one wants to talk about how many kilometers they drive - fuckin' too many letters. Miles has half the letters. How many yards or how many meters? Again, shorter word. Fuck meters. Inches - centimeters. Inches are bigger, but the word is shorter. Centimeters are tiny, but too fucking many letters. Millimeters, even fucking shorter, even longer fucking word. Fuck that.

You have to get stoners and druggies to agree too - fuckin pot heads buy by the ounce. Only Americans who know metric? Coke fiends and drug dealers. Those fuckers carry scientific scales with them wherever they go and they know grams, kilograms, milligrams, micrograms, and they pack 9 millimeters. Fuckin Real Americans who prefer to get obliterated with booze would carry a .45 because freedom.

Muricah!

What the fuck is Calc II?
In the civilised world,we don't have such a thing. Elaborate.
>computer science
Never said that I am one

there is a difference between a language(like any muricun knows more than 1) and a system of measurements that is based on seeds.

I'm not in school faggot

1. Kilometres* spell it correctly
2. You are obliged to comply otherwise no one will understand you. Cimer beaucoup!
>uses centimetres to measure something big
You're dull. Those are for accurate measurement,not for approximations.
>millimetres
Used in medicine. What's your counterpart? Ounces?Feet? The length of a fingernail?

You should be then

>accurate measurement
This is a huge red flag.
You know you're talking to a brain dead retard when they're calling a unit "accurate". All units are as accurate as you use them. Accuracy is in the hands of the user.
What you fucking mouth breathers mean is FINE. The centimeter is too FINE of a unit to use.

Also get fucked with your French spellings. We're speaking English you nigger.

When you stop using whatever local archaic unit of measurement that your country came up with, and use only metric ever in your daily life. America uses the metric system for every important government agency save one. And like ALL countries the people use the common system their country has traditionally used for everyday things like buying food. Strangely that one agency that doesn't use exclusively metric is NASA

>america so innovative that they use an entirely different measurement system just to flex on europoors

Attached: 5735243.png (500x421, 193K)

>all units are as accurate as you use them
If you say so mr. "feet". How long is a "foot" these days? 33cm...35cm...?
The SI contains the only accurate non 1750-1800 units.
>accuracy is in the hands of the user
Nope,it isn't
>uses centimeter
centimetre is the correct british form. British english is the only correct form of english.

I do it on a daily basis
"""new""" try 1750-1800

Fuck britfags and their retarded spelling. They should've put more effort into WW2, and should've kept a tighter reign on the colonies if they didn't want to be surpassed in every measurable way except how gay and sissified they could become. The world uses American English, like they use the American dollar as the standard. You britfags can't even spell "liter" correctly, and you add an unnecessary syllable to aluminum.

One foot is 12 inches, figure 2 1/2 of your eurotrash centimeters per one God loving inch. So one foot is going to be 30 centimeters or 300 millimeters, or 3 average rock hard American cocks. And we measure shit by cocks sometimes too. Look it up on the internet. We measure beer cans, television remotes, computer mice, and the faces of thirsty thots in rock hard American cock.

When will you stop shitposting about my country you little queer?

Is that the rope you are going to use to neck yourself nigger?

When the Queen drains our Orangeman's wrinkled balls, when Boris Johnson defiles Theresa May on the streets in front of Buckingham Palace, and when you poor britfags hang the politicians who want to take pointy objects away because you can't have nice things. 'Muricah.

We were a bunch of dirty farmers with pitchforks and broken weapons and we pushed Britain’s shit in. We can use whatever measurement system we fucking want bitch

Why are eurotards so fucking stupid they dont understand that the U.S. uses both inoerial and metric depending on our needs

Construction uses imperial because its easier. Same with cooking

Metric for cars and science and shit

When will faggots realize americans are so fucking smart we can use both imperial and metric at will

Faggot

Attached: 1489111442510.jpg (480x359, 16K)

>rant
cope. Britain is your daddy
>the world uses american "english"
Not quite. I'm not british and I use british english because it's the only correct english. Most of europe speaks british english too.
>you cant even spell liter
It's litre
>aluminum
It's aluminium.
>bla bla bla
1 foot= 12 inches nowadays and 1 inch = ? 3 maybe 4 cm?
>we measure shit by cock
hahaha ,uncivilised
You love projection don't you?It's for you

You use the old british system lmao. Why do you think that it's called "imperial"?use the only correct one

Who fucking cares if we use brittish shit. I uses british mums on the daily. Those thirsty sluts can get enough of my american cock. Better than kissing a faggot with horrible teeth.

Fact is qe took everything from the british and made is god mode.

And europenis faggots cant figure out how to use two different types of measurments without their retarded heads bursting

Get rekt bitch

Attached: Cvd5WtBUMAAGylX.jpg (864x1152, 161K)

We don't need to. It is you who have to learn our system,not the othee way around.
>talks about our so called inability to use multiple systems
Oh,that's rich coming from someone who doesn't know a foreign language.

I bet you uses chewing tobacci and eat grits as well every day? Fucking crooked teeth redneck, go learn 1 foreign language and then come back

I dont "need" to use anything but cubits but i use whats best for the situation . how the fuck can you europoor shitstains actually survive

Oh yeah you are all being replaced by goat fuckers

>literally created the international language
>expects us to learn the languages of the slavs chavs and eurocucks

En fait je ne suis pas britannique ..je t'ai déjà dit que je suis français..au moins ça est ce je me rappelle.

>literally created the (((international))) language.

That's what the UK did indeed,you just butchered it and call it yours.
>slavs and eurocucks
Or Spanish ,hahaha...the irony,isn't it?! I definitely don't want to see you learn french because that'd be gross. What about german? Nah...they too have standards fatass

so you're proud to be an uncivilized douchebag? And an average cock size in murrica is just 10 cm? Why you even use cm when measuring cock, because 10cm sounds more than 3 inch? It's still small bro. God that's why rest of the world hates you, you're a stupid smug sunuvabitch

>oxford dictionary

Attached: 150k to fuck.jpg (1200x900, 566K)

Yeah yeah,Oxford
The university that kicks your asses each year (along Cambridge). The british universities are sooo much better

how the fuck is imperial easier in construction? If the walls length is 5,23 metres, its already known that it's also 523 cm or 5230mm, all I have to do is move comma, in your retarded system it's 17.158584 feet or 205,905511601 inches or 5,719597559 yards. Yeah, very easy, fucking retard.

Never! We are America, the world revolves around us. We invented just about everything and everyone consumes our media. And we have the best president ever!

Not quite

Spanish are fucking muslim scum . below eurotrash
>butchered and called it yours
>what is every shit language west of the urials based on latin

We won faggots . get over it. You will never be U.S. and it fucking kills you

Hahaha cant wait for trump to pullout of europes ass so Putin can have a turn raping you

See pic

Attached: americium-241-Am-241.jpg (400x400, 17K)

Divide 5.23 by 6 to get equal spacing

American shits down thread about metric vs imperial using imperial math thus completely confusing the Europeans in the thread

huh? It's 0,8716666666666667, how does that help?

Ok
Why don't you use metric time nigger?

Americans understand more than 1 nomenclature.

A walls length is its length. It doesn't matter what unit of measurement you use to define it. Being able to convert it to mm does absolutely nothing to it. You wouldn't convert it to mm nor would you convert it to miles.

I find that a lot of the 'civilised' world doesn't understand the metric system either.

Who gives a shit what europoors think?

When will you inbreds figure out Brexit?

this is applicable to my weekly life. on one hand i report and witout evidence i'm in he said territory plus loss of regular quizes on the other next semester proffessor assumes good at job and continues down ill-begotten path

good for goose good for gander

>construction use imperial because its easyer
wtf? meausure 1cm on the 1:100 drawing means 1m in reality.
measure 19/32 inches on a drawing is exactly how many feet and inches in reality?
we all count using numbers that goes up in tens. when suddenly someone measure by something that goes up in 12 it makes no sense. and it isnt even consistent, 12inches in a foot, but there are 5280 feet in a mile and so on

We understand them fine in Britain - it's our Empire*

*Though the colonials fucked up volumetric measures

wat? you use material to build the wall, it's much easier to calculate what you need how much if it's in uniform measurements

If everything we do, have and are is shit, you have no need to worry about our units. You do you, eurinal.

We are only spreading our culture to your uncivilised shithole. Move along

we don't want it. fuck off.

When will britbongs stop driving on the left side of the road and join the reat of the world

kik

why? everyone learned ours.

Lmao

gitgud n00b

Good one

>civilized
Fuck off Muhammad

Metric system sucks. It's too complex for no real logical reason

Imperial is simple to learn, use, and understand.

we try to civilize you, so you don't spread your "democracy" all over the globe like fucking cancer

nice trolling.

Why dont you focus on your amazing country instead of always thinking about the US. No one in the US thinks about you. Ever. We might think about taking your resources if it benefits us, but that's it.

>his point

>unit
No one can understand my unit.

thanks for explaining how your brilliant murrican mind works. cunt.

>ITT
people still don't underatand most *commonly used* imperial units are common measurements in certain application, and being able to divide them off in sections other than 10 is useful for it without getting a bunch of decimals. It's great where it's appropriate because you can work with integers or simple fractions.
Metric is good for convertability, and has much better use in scientific measurements where that's important. But you can't easily divide an 11m plank into 3rds in metric. You can, however, easily go from 11ft to three 44in sections, even in your head, then use a common tape measure to cut the boards. Much better than 3.6667 meters, and more accurate since you don't have to round.
Everything has it's use. Cherry picking where a system has faults doesn't help anything, nor does it make you look smart.

I use both systems on a daily basis, and I'm not mad.

IPS is designed for easy subdivision and efficient measurement-taking, where metric is used when I need greater accuracy. I find there are applications better suited for IPS and others metric, though I switch between them so often I simply consider them "different languages" that I am fluent in. Both are capable of doing the same things, but have a different addressing system making them better for certain kinds of applications. I seriously would not choose one over the other and strongly feel both should be used in engineering.

Attached: 1562931196151.jpg (400x400, 17K)

>>common measurements
how much of the world is using imperials?