Have you ever been in a relationship with and made love to a trap...

Have you ever been in a relationship with and made love to a trap? Not a mindless pump and dump but you actually really loved her.

Attached: 1565385701217.png (500x667, 466K)

>her
dilate tranny. its possible to be a femboi without being a mentally ill sjw tranny.

Ok reddit

My ideal relationship
Traps don’t hold you to many societal standards
They are comfortable in their own skin, careless of any judgement
And we can jerk each other off

Name or sauce

No but I would.

I wouldn't be able to have a relationship of that nature with a femboi/trap/tranny effeminate man. I wouldn't mind having sex, but I find them to become physically unattractive after their twenties and early thirties are over. And in order for me to date someone romantically, I must find them physically appealing. Very effeminate men in all forms usually stop looking good after a certain point.

I'd be happy having some friends that were traps/fembois and having occasional sex and otherwise hanging out but I'd only be romantic with a real woman.

>implying this doesn't apply to normal women
Also I have traps friends in their 30s/40s that honestly just look like regular women, no meme

>he uses Reddit as a go to insult
Way to dilute the meaning, faggot.

Ok reddit

no u

Yup. My wife is a former trap now in transition.

I was bicurious during highschool and this girl i dated revealed that she was actually a dude. I thought it would be ok for a while but when he wanted to try something sexual i couldn't keep it up, that's when i realized my dick didnt like other dicks. We ended it mutually and we didnt speak again after that year.

Are you going to miss their dick? Whenever I think about being in a relationship with a trap I picture the dick always being there.

Should have clarified that better. She’s gonna be non op down there. On hormones and getting top surgeries but that’s it.

Sounds nice.

It is. When I met her I honestly thought she was a real woman.

I was with a trap who was hotter than most hot girls and he was entirely fucking insane and I'm voncined a lot of them are, which is why you want a fuck buddy cuz I literally cannot imagine a trap having a healthy relationship with just one guy

He is correct
He is sadly very wrong

I wont go into detail but i was with a stunningly beautiful trap for about 3 years and there was more emotional turmoil than an actual female could ever give

On my quest to fuck as many ethnicities as possible, should I include traps and transsexuals?

Yes! They honestly are the best.

Yes, especially brown traps

They are fucking amazing