It is time to exterminate all wh*Te subhumans

It is time to exterminate all wh*Te subhumans

Attached: EBC13065-1AC7-4249-84D1-798C77F43A4C.png (500x601, 163K)

Homie, mass genocide of one race won't work. No matter what race you slaughter another will take it's place as the ones you hate. Then again, hatred is just the name we give to the primal rage we unleash towards those who are not in our "pack". All blaming one group or another does is just reenforce that mentality, the ssne mentality that gave us Nazi's, the KKK, and many other hate groups. To believe a group is scum makes you the scum.

Attached: IMG_-9spx6c.jpg (419x323, 39K)

But the bottom photo is a real photograph and white people are still here.

All of my what

Weak bait nigger.

Attached: 1571799104118.gif (350x263, 1.48M)

niggers need to go.. sorry too nigger boi your not needed

Can modern honey bees even survive in the wild, without human care anymore?
I don't see many nigger beekeepers.

You wish you fucking negro go cry in a corner and eat chicken fucking faggot

>If niggers go extinct

Attached: 5637DB3F-045B-4B91-9DA6-4742FD04AA96.jpg (1920x1080, 1.01M)

the asians take over and force us to know jap`?

why not kill us all

>if all non-whites go extinct

Attached: 31342-futuristic-city-artwork-fantasy_art-concept_art-748x354.png (748x354, 445K)

shuddup whiteboi

erase nigger, live better

Attached: objxkocqv.png (633x363, 229K)

Unfortunately, we need white men for the mass production of white women.

lol you're white faggot. theres no black people on the internet.

Wut. Shill, truth denier or masturbator?

>white people go extinct
>no more modern technology or infrastructure

Sounds about right

What about blackpeoplemeet™ faggot?

Nigger

>No whites
>ever

Attached: abcf64e905a5f8deae2fb85428fe839a.jpg (1500x963, 371K)

Amen

they cary te whiteman clothes, ur pic is incorrect

False

There’s plenty of places with no white people, Jah’mal. Maybe you should fuck off to one of them.

Attached: ADA16C69-D025-476E-AD80-6006938A81DB.jpg (1242x926, 1.57M)

Have niggers invented the wheel yet?
Honestly asking.

This is why we will never fix this country.
Blind idiots firing off in all directions.

Yeah good luck with that, going to war with white people has always turned out well for the darkies in the past...

kek

White person here.

Let’s start at the rich white.

ya right lemme just kms

You do have a good point OP!
Gluttony and self-indulgence are not character traits indigenous are known for.

Attached: gluttony-robert-kingsly.jpg (700x557, 161K)

THIS

Attached: filthy rich.jpg (1024x768, 140K)

The earth without j*wish cunts like OP

Attached: future_205b_1480x800.jpg (1480x800, 361K)

>fellow whites

Attached: ef6.jpg (419x767, 43K)

all development as a species is a direct result of white people.

Whites are like bees. You can't live without them.

as if a massive cityscape is something we should strive for.

False

Make your move then motor mouth. It's about time to put up or shut up pussies.

Attached: 542334534523.jpg (1280x720, 388K)

Attached: 080.jpg (550x633, 32K)

This. Niggers can't work the internet so there's not many other options as to who could be behind this low-tier bait.

Attached: 1568859640140.jpg (720x858, 83K)

Fairly accurate, I doubt civilisation would exist

Let me guess; there's no alternative choice where we all live peaceful conscientious lives?

No.

This is what it looks like when white people disappear.

Attached: BLACK ETHNOSTATE.jpg (1636x2052, 493K)

lol what the fuck, of course they can you god damn moron, there's literally no difference between wild honey bees and the ones kept by humans. More proof positive that most people who spam the word "nigger" on this board don't even have a high school education

Attached: 1568119620455.jpg (204x182, 18K)

If you want the world to turn to shit then sure you you can go without us. seems whites are the only people concerned about fairness and what's just.I'd be curious to see what happens tho, for science lol

Attached: 1571520160160.jpg (965x1080, 169K)

Jesus Christ, Jamal. Bees are bees in one sense, but in many others, those that are cultivated do not have what it takes to last without supervision and protection. Consider you and your jiggaboo relatives here in the US. You look like spearchuckers. You wear t-shirts that reference the continent of Africa. You have popular myths highlighting your roots in the southern hemisphere. But upon close inspection, every one of those things is cultivated by whites.

Your spectrum of poop colored skin is a product of being bred like livestock; most of you are 30% African at best, and many are far lower.

Your clothes, sense of style, and popular culture are all fabrications based on white cultural oddities. Sagging, mispronounced words, dueling style violence, and rampant male abandonment of family are all characteristics of white Cracker Culture (south Scots, north English) originating in the antebellum South.

Your myths, like Roots, Kwanza, Kangs, and negro sea exploration are all the inventions of white academics desperately trying to give you an identity, something to aspire to.

A cultivated culture with constant supervision and protection. Jews feed you music; white women teach you the alphabet; white men thin your herd, culling the more dangerous bucks. The only thing that definitely disappears if whites lose dominance is black """culture""" in America.

It’s funny because both examples exist without the inclusion of human beings at all, regardless of their skin colour.

I'm only half white, so you can only half kill me?

>if 7% of the global population goes extinct
>a percentage that already self regulates and embraces environmentalism

made me thunk.

Theres already plenty of examples of places without white people. In every one of them: niggers are on the bottom or sub-type nigger is in a dysfunctional country.
Asians would fill the power vacuum and there'd be a lot of wars early on to take land but there would be a lot less wars later on with no one to protect the chosen ones.

gooks could do it but I think there'd be a quality of life drop for the peasants

based autist

Based and saved

You know other insects pollinate flowers aside from bees.

how cute

Attached: 1507565925694.jpg (1400x933, 278K)

Righto. China is the bastion of clean air.

Faggot

That's just another term for when blacks visit the gorilla exhibit at zoos fucking idiot. Get some knowledge in your brain.

Attached: 1483544970795.jpg (222x293, 19K)

fuck bees tho

Somhow I agree, without healthcare and a social grid the number of others would look like in the picture

Mate, if whites go extinct, everywhere would look like Detroit.

I’d be more happy with a race war, then atleast we whites get to keep our land we fought for

Look at South Africa, they refuse to let whites build anything, so they all live in caves and huts without plumbing

Also, white taught blacks are not the same as South African blacks, our blacks have basic skills that South African blacks lack

TLDR Smart white people build buildings, smart South Africans build fishing nets

I think I know what OP is implying:
The G7 is comprised of predominantly white nations. Therefore, if all whites are exterminated, you lose the 7 most industrialized nations, along with Russia. This will have a domino affect. 3rd World shitholes will no longer have the means to extract natural resources from their land, including crops. Other technologies, such as medical and pharmaceutical, will come to a screetching halt. Simple diseases such as malaria will thin the herd. White nations, that prop up these 3rd World shit holes, will no longer exist to supply financial aid, causing governments to fall increasing death & destruction.

This will lead to widespread famine, war, and disease, reducing the Earth's population to a simple fraction of what it currently is today. With this significant reduction in the global population, nature will return to being the dominant force. Indigenous peoples of the Americas, Australia, and sub-Saharan Africa will benefit the most, since they are the most primitive cultures on Earth. Those peeps on Easter Island, and that bat-shit crazy island off the coast of India wouldn't even notice. I'm stand with OP... Make Primitives Primitive Again!

In closing, OP is correct. With out whites, a super majority of Earth's population would die off in less than a generation.

>Lots of stormfront race bait posts today.
I guess y’all EBT cards got recharged today