/trans/ - Reminder that Pep is a genius edition

>Tottenham would only let striker Fernando Llorente join Chelsea if they made a significant profit on the £14m they paid Swansea to sign the Spaniard in September. (Evening Standard)

West Brom are leading the chase for 27-year-old Borussia Dortmund and Germany forward Andre Schurrle, who is also wanted by West Ham. (Teamtalk)

>Anderlecht have put in a bid for Newcastle striker Aleksandar Mitrovic but the Magpies will not let the 23-year-old Serbia international leave on loan or for less than £15m. (Chronicle)

Brazil forward Neymar joined French giants Paris St-Germain from Barcelona in the summer but La Liga president Javier Tebas says he "would like" the 25-year-old, who has been linked with Real Madrid, to return to Spanish football. (Marca)

>Monaco vice president Vadim Vasilyev has reiterated that France winger Thomas Lemar, who has been linked with Arsenal and Liverpool, will not be sold in the January transfer window. (Liverpool Echo via RMC)

Liverpool's English midfielder Ovie Ejaria, 20, is to join Championship strugglers Sunderland on loan for the rest of the season. (Sun)

>Championship leaders Wolves are trying to bring DR Congo striker Benik Afobe, 24, back to the club in a loan deal from Bournemouth. (Express & Star)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/sport/football/42843883
transfermarkt.com/vincent-kompany/verletzungen/spieler/9594
bvb.de/News/Uebersicht/Borussia-Dortmund-verpflichtet-Top-Talent-Sergio-Gomez
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>chelshit

Why would chelshit even want Llorente? Awful player

Why do Man City need Laporte?

3rd for Swansea win

>pep will be a failure if he only wins the league this season
>w-why does pep want to sign mahrez, he's already won the league

Sup Forumsnime

*dances the window shut*

>Spurs are willing to let Llorente leave for Chelsea in a swap deal for Batshuyai

It's quite funny because Bat originally wanted to sign for Spurs and Llorente was going to Chelsea

last two digits are the score between huddersfield vs liverpool

I'll knock out any weeb who even thinks about replying to me

bbc.com/sport/football/42843883

>bbc paying £211.5m to show premier league highlights for a further 3 years

What a fucking waste of money

I somehow dislike you more than I dislike Arsenal fans, I hope Swansea get battered today.

Because Conte really really wants a target man.
Apparently they agreed for Giroud with Arsenal, but he's in the team tonight...
Michy won't be sold tomorrow either, I think, because Morata is injured, so we will have to wait the 1st of January to see if something happens.

transfermarkt.com/vincent-kompany/verletzungen/spieler/9594

jurgen plopp

>Manchester City have been told it will take a “mind-blowing” offer to sign Riyad Mahrez from Leicester, with Pep Guardiola understood to be keen on adding the Algeria international to his squad after it emerged Leroy Sané will be sidelined for at least 11 matches.

Guardiola is fucking ridiculous. "Oh no one of my players is injured for 6 weeks. We should spend £80m on a replacement!"

>Why does pep need more than 2 decent centrebacks

◔_◔
Embarrassing post senpai (^^;)

Laporte is shite though.

He's shitposting on a Yank proxy.

Guy has been called out for it numerous times.

you prefer the customers over us? Weird

Actually shocked that none of Bayern, PSG or juve have come in for iwobi this window

>81242486
You're more of an obnoxious cunt than they are.

Friendly reminder City players will NEVER have academy players in their 1st team for long.
they will sell them after enough buzz so they can fund their extravagant spending.
this is why theyve signed 20 players from NYCFC; so they can sell them off for £5m. bingo. FFP sufficed

#LFC XI to face #HTAFC: Karius, Lovren, Gomez, Robertson, Matip, Can, Henderson, Milner, Firmino, Salah, Mane.

>VVD will solve defense problem la

City always wanted to have 2 wingers on each side and 2 strikers

Hence going after Sanchez in the summer and winter.
Another leftwinger was earmarked for the summer but they're just pushing it forward in jan (instead of getting Fred now) because of the injury

>le spent almost a billion on players man

190kg master race

Midweek match thread:

Wasn't Joe Hart in their first team for like 7 years?

City should go for Insigne.

>Van Piss dropped
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHA

SEVENTY FIVE FUCKING MILLION FLOP

It's looking like the triple swap will happen. Kicker are reporting a 1.5m loan fee for Batshuayi to Dortmund, and right now they're just discussing an option to buy.

bvb.de/News/Uebersicht/Borussia-Dortmund-verpflichtet-Top-Talent-Sergio-Gomez
Sergio Gomez to Dortmund confirmed.

>buying from napoli

Have you ever had a bunch of extra cash lying around and just decided to buy something?

>they're just discussing an option to buy.
>for Chelsea's only good forward
what are they doing

Would Laporte not cost like £30m more since Bilbao have that weird tax thing

>ur obnoxsous cause u wan dur swuns to 'in
Pipe down

Nah, I'm poor and frugal af, m80.

>Virgil van Dijk has made 12 Premier League starts this season, for Southampton and Liverpool, but his team has kept only one clean sheet.

worth every penny

on their website it says Laporte himself paid his release clause, which sound like he was given the money from City

Don't you ever fucking reply to me again, you pathetic knob jockey.

Laporte's pretty cute

no homo

>what are they doing
Crashing this plane

Spain in general. Technically to activate a release clause the player has to pay it, which means adding the 50% tax from the 'earnings' they get from the buying club to pay it. It's just Bilbao are one of the few clubs that actually insist on that.

That's legally how release clauses work. You have to buy yourself out of the contract

Hart was from Shrewsbury or somewhere shit

Yeah, but the problem is the timing now. No way Giroud can play tomorrow, so Michy can't go, but the transfer window closes tomorrow night.
Consider Willian is kill too, so I can't see a front 3 without Michy.

Of course a part of me is just hoping this doesn't happen and is finding an excuse, but I wouldn't put my money on it happening.

Looking forward to Black Panther, lads?

So it probably was a £90m transfer?

>Shrewsbury
More like Jewsbury

>me angre fur no raisen
lol pathetic

Like they care lol don't forget to pay for your tv license btw

don't like anime

Bbc get your tax money

I haven't paid it in about 6 years, lad.

>81242548
>completely missing the point
You shitpost incessantly about Swansea on a Yank proxy for no reason.

Fucking hell, even the intolerable Bristol Rovers attention seeker is better than you.

Mahrez is a right winger.

match of the day is incredible value for money in terms of cost to viewers

>overrated young arsenal player #99999999999
Why would they?

what channel are the matches on this tonight and tomorrow?
dont say bt sport

>Southampton have a €28m bid for Promes turned down as Spartak Moscow want at least €34m

Dutch players SO hot right now yet the NT is in the gutter

>Bbc get your tax money

Wrongo.

How many people view it?

BBC get all the taxes

>pep isn't buying the league he's just getting the most out of his players la

City fans believe this.

i love trans la'

>"Sanchez is too expensive!"
>Here's £70 million + £900k in wages for a far inferior player

Or, you know, Sanchez chose United over City because he doesn't want to play for a mickey mouse club that nobody had heard of before 5 years ago...

But that's too sensible, logical and rational isn't it?

bt sport lad

Cuz the FA is stupid as hell. Appoint Koeman coach, play a formation that isn't 433 and maybe we could qualify for a tournament

Expect a visit from the BBC police then

>British
>doesn't use the Oxford comma
i shiggy

>Mahrez fails to properly fit in
>Sane comes back
>Replaces Mahrez instantly
>Mahrez rots on the bench until he gets a loan deal to a mid table european side
>Slowly fades into obscurity and then Stoke drop a £20m bid for him

Oh, well in that case it makes perfect sense.

Wait a minute, no it doesn't. It's fucking retarded and Pep is a shit, chequebook manager.

I did. This thread's been twat central since the Sanchez transfer.

match thread

That wasn't a list of three or more items, chap.

Am I losing my mind? Sensible, logical, and rational

Lady Maria is sleeping until Chelsea sign a striker

Funny you should say that.

I received this yesterday.

Belgium is such a shit poster

why not just pay?

>Jose signs a player for FREE
>Media goes into meltdown. It literally gets to the extent that the Sanchez transfer becomes the subject of a question on fucking Question Time

>Pep spends circa £400 million on players (comfortably over half a billion if you factor in the contracts) in 18 months and isn't done yet
>Barely a murmur

A skeptical man might say that City's rich owners are buying off the media or at least currying favour by offering hospitality and other extra perks to the countries journalists.

After all, the whole ""project"" is all about PR. Their main focus is that they are looked on favourably and that we ignore their human rights record.

She fucks squids for blood

>being this much of a beta cuck

maybe he doesn't watch TV

It has to be three things plus a fourth for it to work.

delet this

Why would I?

lmao just don't let them in and say you don't watch TV.

>That wasn't a list of three or more items, chap.
>three or more
>OR more

Make sure they get the warrant

because it's a legal requirement

>"I'm here to check your TV"
>"Go away"

hmm that was hard

STFU, Pajeet.

At least Koeman is looking likely now he's been officially approached, whatever the fuck that means

>not participating in tax evasion makes me a cuck

epic

>there are people itt that actually pay for a fucking tv license
wew. At least some of you have a backbone