>had a crush on her
>he's a man whore
>trying to support them
>but worried he's using her
>it's her first relationship
why the fuck can't i just support them.

Attached: download.jpg (166x166, 4K)

3rd wheeling cuck.
Speak your mind if it comes to it, you don’t have to support them.

Learn to fucking write greentexts you cunt faggot

When I was 18 I was the idiot using her while using a friend who obviusly want to fuck her to get close.

Don't be a passive slut unless you enjoy it bitch. Speak up your mind, just dont start a mass shoothing that is so 2015-ish

It only bothers you so much because you don't have anybody else. Go date somebody else or a few somebodies and you'll get over it much quicker.

sincerely, thanks for the direct, brutal support i can only get on this hellsite fellas

Attached: 306009438175211.png (240x240, 123K)

I personally think you should cum in her shampoo

not you though

Attached: cover2.jpg (800x450, 95K)

You didn’t ask her out when you really liked her. Don’t make the same mistake next time. If he is your real friend, tell him that you had feelings for her but didn’t ask her out. You need some time to get over it, so he won’t see you for a little while. You’re friends but you need to get over it. No contact on both of them for at least three months. Find other stuff you enjoy, then find another woman. When you are actually dating, then contact your friend.

i did. she said she didn't want to get with anyone at all. he did too around the same time, same answer. but he was more persistent i guess.

No, she lied. She said she didn’t want to be with anyone when she didn’t want to be with you. The good news is she did it to spare your feelings. And if your friend still asked her out after he knew you had feelings for her, then he isn’t your friend. So I’d suggest removing them both from your life. No, that’s not a harsh reaction. It is the quickest and most definitive way you will get over it.

i didn't tell him though. he didn't know and still doesn't (assuming she hasn't told him.)

Then tell him now and tell him that you need some time to get over it. And that he didn’t make a mistake you did. The answer is still the same. You either do it now, or you build up resentment until you end the friendships. Your choice.

that's solid advice, thanks bud.

youre an idiot. you should be flirting with her, let her know youll always be there for her unlike her bf asshole. then cum and run, bros over hoes you useless beta

One thing you need to understand is the importance of communication in relationships. You can't just keep in all your thoughts and feeling and expect things to just smooth out automatically. If this is something that bothers you, you need to let them know, and tell them you can't be a part of it anymore. If they're a couple, remove yourself from that triangle. That doesn't mean you can't be their friend anymore, you just need to stop being involved in THEIR relationship, you're not responsible for it. Go and live your own life, if you're not dating her, then no reason to invest a whole lot of your energy on her.

This end up being a pool full of good advices, you anons surprice me for Sup Forums homans

I'm the same user of

it boils up to being honest with the people that surround you. If you don't do it they will step on you. Not because every1 is an asshole (wich can certanly be) but because people won't know they're stepping you until you tell them. AND if they keep it after you told them well cut the ropes you don't need them, there're lot of anons in the world. BUT SERIUSLY do not start a mass shooting...

wtf did I just read a wholesome thread on Sup Forums

It hurts because you can’t let go and move on. Remember what the Bhiddists say: the cause of all suffering is desire. You and she will never be together. Find someone else. You will end up happier the moment you accept this basic truth and take this simple action.

Guy seemed like he wanted an honest answer. It wasn’t banana peels or BBC white boy or YLYL or man gets dubs or personal army request or pictures you shouldn’t show or rekt thread or AOC juggs or Trump it’s over or yellow! or WY girls... it was a legit request. Honesty gets you honesty.

im genuinely glad i posted this. im gonna have a heart to heart with him tonight. thanks anons, it's nice to see that bit of goodness from here every now and again.