Hi. What is that yellow light?

Hi. What is that yellow light?
Also - is it bad for the car to drive it on low revs? I was trying to save petrol and I was drivig my diesel Seat Ibiza on av. 15x, usually between 12-20x. Sometimes I drive 50km/h on 4th gear and it takes 2.5l/100km then.
What do you think?

Attached: IMG_1883.jpg (3264x2448, 1.6M)

It means one of your tires is low on air. Low RPM is fine, just as long as you don't stall it out

Is that the low tire pressure?

It appears you have a new quest.

kek

You should be more concerned about the other light lol.

How the fuck can you not know what this light means?

I'm not going to tell you something you should have known before driving it. Re-evaluate your life choices!

Diesels are fine doing low revs but don't do well driving short distances all the time.

Either blinker fluid is low or your radiator needs re gassing

Wow, such manly man-Ness!

"If someone doesn't know everything about cars they must be dumb" - coming from the guy who failed high-school so had to do a mechanics course instead

Lol.
It was low pressure tyre

So you are fine with people operating 1.5 ton machinery without reading the manual?

Also: you have issues. Projecting much? This is nothing to do with gender or education level. Anyone that can post on Sup Forums has the reading comprehension skills to read the manual.

I bet this guy reads all of the EULA when installing new software.

Read the manual?? Such an incel move

Attached: 1538403693588.png (654x909, 353K)

No, I do not, but I do check out the description where it mentions warning lights for critical safety systems such as tire pressure monitoring.

Seriously, where is your mind at?

I didn't know girls used Sup Forums!?

You know where you are.

Attached: headupass.jpg (786x786, 96K)

I mean the light is literally a cross section of a tire lol. It's not particularly hard to figure out.

All of this bro get the other lite cheked out tho I may be a false flag when. One lite comes on other tend to as well most of the time for no real reason technology sucks bro

low tire and emergency brake.

Ooh, look here guys, a modern day Einstein!

What a fucking nerd

I'd put a comeback here, but nothing I say could be worse than what you're already doing to yourself.

Had this one's and looked at my book and made a appointment to go get my brakes checked on day of appointment I. Go. Out to my. Car to drive it to the place and was late cuz my one tire was flat and had to toss the donut on it get to the place they told me it was cuz of low air pressure in tire so I have them check out the flat tire to see if they could fix it turned out tire was not fixable so I was at the right place to get a new tire anyway I looked ouve the book real good and felt a bit retarded show the manual to the mechanic as well he agreed the way it was written out was confusing and pretty retarded in general as well lol

Attached: MongolianBasketWeavingForum.png (369x369, 6K)

This got me. Have a (you).