Why does the gaming community hate China so much?

Why does the gaming community hate China so much?

Attached: 1571816853124.png (1197x700, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Chinesetourists/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

do you even play online games?

don't learn mandrin.jpg

chinks are subhumans, everyone hates them even other subhumans

cause reddit hates China and a lot of Chinese people cheat in games
based 4channelers love the Chinese and want to mate with their women

Everyone hates insects, not just gaymers.

>Implying it's just the gaming community
Most communities hate them, the only ones who don't are themselves, ha, and the very tip top of businesses who get to rake in even more profits and not have to deal with their bullshit in the process of getting that set up.

Because they relentlessly cheat, they're rude and selfish, their government demands censorship, and multinational companies spinelessly pander to them as a result because they want that sweet sweet totalitarian commie market share.

Attached: 1545603747201.jpg (820x617, 86K)

Because China is cancer. Everything from the social score system, to the bugmen mentality, to the censorship should be destroyed and left to burn.

Attached: DELETE THIS GWAILO.png (1196x562, 1.15M)

We don't like our games becoming worse because of their retarded sensibilities. Have a skelly.

Attached: TP_Stalfos_Artwork.png (2233x2281, 2.54M)

I always hated the chinese mainly for the way they treat animals.
There's being subhuman, and then there's being inhuman.

Attached: HT_polar_bear_jef_160720_31x13_992.jpg (992x415, 34K)

>Why does the gaming community hate China so much?
it's full of chinese people

Ive hated them long b4 the Blizz controversy. And Russia and the Middle East too unrelated to games. Would any of these places be missed if they were nuked? Ask yourself this.

Attached: eddie 9.jpg (930x632, 87K)

I hated the chinks before this Blizzard shit even. They're dishonest and cutthroat people. NEVER do business with the Chinese. I know one of you fags has the screencap of that one guy detailing his experience buying industrial iron or steel from the Chinks. I'd fucking post it if I knew where I saved it to.

I think what really makes some of us so mad is how easily some of our own countrymen are bought off by these subhumans and how they willingly undermine their own country that fostered the conditions to make them successful in the first place.

What's worse is even when groups tried to compromise with them so they could have their hocus pocus medicine they refused to buy it claiming that the animal had to suffer for it to work properly. They're so fucking backwards they still believe an animal suffering makes the meat taste better despite everything in science saying otherwise.

>that webm where they skin a dog alive and let it walk around in unimaginable pain for hours
I mean it's the sort of thing I'd expect one white redneck psycho to do it alone in the woods, but this was a bunch of chinese dudes all huddled up together and having a grand all time around the poor thing.
We shouldve nuked the chinese.

They're like that one group of rowdy tourists in a museum. Nobody likes that.

Attached: 1524728227729.jpg (659x542, 51K)

Dude it was my turn to post a dank wojiack thread.

Oh hey look I found it. I knew saving this screencap was a good idea. Enjoy anons, it's a good read.

Attached: 1480386314893.png (1400x5552, 946K)

you’re fucking telling me, i bartend in vegas and there’s busses full of these gook motherfuckers

if you've ever had a chinaman over open mic, you will quickly understand. they yell everything, and a lot of them have awful background noise, or their fucking family talking

not a single good game, shit at writing story

Have the chinese started going into games like they did into movies?

But all I hear around here is how our games becomes worse because of our own sensibilities

How many layers of contrarianism do the people on this site post under now? Everything is a fucking false flag and acting like everyone except you is emotionally sabotaged while you wear the mask of holding whatever you perceive is the contrary opinion to everyone else here.
I fucking hate you faggots.

Mainlanders are really arrogant, and ill-mannered. They have little respect for local customs, and refuse to adjust their behavior accordingly. I've never had those problems with other East Asian people.

It's both user. 99% of the game I play are from 2005 or so and before these days.

Attached: boned.jpg (1920x1080, 441K)

thats pretty gay dude

Should have been soijak screaming at a blizzdrone farting on him

>and multinational companies spinelessly pander to them as a result because they want that sweet sweet totalitarian commie market share.
For that you can't blame China though.

Kiss me you fuck

because they cheat and think other people are stupid for not cheating. in games, in tests, in business. that's why people spam their firewall trigger words, so they don't have to play with them

I never heard of Chinese tourists acting like niggers and starting trouble.
What are they doing?

i don't give a shit about the politics but they have similar stereotypes as russians and brazilians
brainlets that get mad really easily and they also cheat a lot. don't care if it's just because there's so many people there, i've had too many bad experiences.
if they act like normal human beings they're cool in my books

Chinks are barely less disgusting creatures than jews. AND you are allowed and encouraged to hate them so of course everyone would

They are swallowing up agressive monetization, they were the ones pretty much introducing p2w monetization into games. And now they are the reason why so many western countries started applying this to their own games.

So all in all they were one of the major factors in the decline of quality in videogames. So you know what, fuck em. Hope honk kong manages to seccede from china, and fucking cause them to crash and burn.

gross

this too, fuck chinks. all the good ones got genocided over the years and all you have left is a bunch of conformist bug people

This image legit looks like it's made by somebody who doesn't quite grasp it.

DR;NS

They are the dumbest motherfuckers in history.

Because i hate communists

Because you cheat in every online game

there is literally nothing wrong with being a proud member of the chinese communist party.

Attached: 1508939415134.gif (160x160, 177K)

sure but dont go crying and assaulting other people just because they dont agree with your partys ideology.

Not if i helicopter you

The Gods gave us fire. But blowing stuff up? That's our idea.

China? That was the insect's idea, and now we're going to use our own idea of blowing stuff up to get rid of pests.

Attached: 1569960760130.jpg (640x605, 63K)

Aside from being boisterous, spitting like it's their own backyard, loitering, being generally unhygienic. A lot of their negative traits come from ignorance of other cultures. They expect people from other countries to behave like they do, which is appalling for a country with one of the largest economies today.

even if you take all the politics of it, China encapsulates all the worst in gaming

>Cheating
>Micro transactions
>Hyper grinds (and don't even come at me with some western game, chinese games put western grinds to shame)

They buy up western developers who made modern gaming to inject these cancers into their games

The western devs that aren't bought realize there are a billion peasants who haven't known games that didn't have microtransactions and are more than happy to market to them over their own previously loyal fanbase

tl;dr there is no redeeming quality to chinese involvement in video games

Attached: 1435182121693.gif (500x500, 994K)

its probably their education their blind patriotism are incredible, criticize something in their country even their food for some reason they will think you hate their country have something against them, their youtube are literally propaganda site full of videos about how great our country chef,politician, how bad taiwan and hongkong capitalism are when they are using capitalism to get rich

>not a single good game made by Chinese dev
>inflating mobile casual shit
Gee, I wonder why

Don't forget censorship.

I hate the chinese government but like Mandarin, the country itself and am indifferent about its people
Government =/= the rest of the fucking country

Have you met any of them?

google sinicization, it's the chinese open market putting pressure on the global market to conform to their standards or die.

China sucks, but the social score system is actually a myth. I was blown away by this because i believed it outright for years.

It's actually just a test they're running in a small area in China. It's not a nationwide thing.

even if i don't want to i was forced to, because i can speak chinese

Might aswell be nationwide.
...Another fucking reason to burn that place to the floor...

>blind patriotism
This. Rabid patriotism in Chinese dummy accounts really shows how brainwashed they can be. But not only that, the lot of them really don't have manners. And they bring those negative traits in game, refusing to adapt with other players, being generally apathetic to other people's experience. They expect everyone to be as Chinese as they are.

please, nobody gets mad like China.
I've never seen such a bunch of winy piss babies in my life
The glass heart is real.

China is-a fragile, handle with-a care.

Gutter Oil is a good place to start

Xi Jinping isn't going to fuck your asshole like you want him to.

>it doesn't exist
>well it does but it's not nationwide
So it does exist and it's going to be nationwide soon.

I legitimately miss old Sup Forums when the arguing was because people were passionate about nerd shit. Now morons who came here later saw us arguing and thought we just come here to argue.

Attached: [Asenshi] Little Witch Academia - 19 [5C6E64D7].mkv_snapshot_19.35_[2017.06.13_23.51.35].jpg (1280x720, 101K)

what about that one time in that snow country where they demanded to stay in that hotel until check in time.
Claimed discrimination and everything.
JUST
A

What were the carvings in ancient artifacts in Egypt?

The CCP are a bunch of criminals and they're aware of it.
>tfw your national army swore an oath to the party and not to the nation
Fucking bugs

I really doubt it, I've known a lot of chinese in their 20s and the majority of them have been totally indifferent to politics. They're just as aimless, spoiled, and blissfully ignorant as western zoomers are, minus the social justice zealots.

>Liking Mandarin
>Literally "New Chinese" 1984 style

Nah bro.

pinkboys have tried brutishly conquering the world since they first began to travel and all their effort culminates in their women being stolen by the gold man, who bid his time

Attached: 72781802_143478836907995_1662711339949714345_n.jpg (1080x1350, 156K)

When I have discussions with them, they are really taken aback when I say that the Americans swear an oath to the Constitution rather than the president or any party.

Some of them really think that Trump has ultimate power.

SJW hate chinks because „muh totalitarian government“.
Normal people hate them because they stole jobs from american workers. Same reason why people hate India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and those other shitholes.
To be honest it’s more of a problem with multinational corporations and globalists than these countries.

>gold man
>pink boys

hahaha! Why are Asians so bad at coming up with anything good?

>Calls "Ghost"
>Whites take it as cool as fuck

just go home.

Fucking hell

Attached: 1570477287561.png (1280x799, 1.12M)

>Playing WoW Classic
>Get into a dire maul group with two chinks
>I'm tank and one of the chinks refuses to give me party leader so I can mark targets
>The same chink leader pulls everything himself
>The other chink is the healer and is fucking awful
>We beat the first boss, but the chink healer complains and makes us start over because the item they wanted didn't drop
>Just quit right there and get barraged with messages like 'WHERE YOU GOING'

They acted like complete cunts the entire time we played and both of them were shit at the game too. Chinks should never be allowed to play with anyone outside of China.

Attached: 1522049665117.png (309x336, 116K)

>Getting falseflagged this hard

Chinaman has no good names for gweilos because they never fought in any real wars. All of our names for chinks/gook/slants/zipperhead comes killing asians and running over asian men with tanks.

The main problems here are the brainwashing that they do, and the culture of impunity against other nations that they propagate. The party will damn their own people if it meant staying in power. Taiwanese people have never been this irritating to deal with. But with more and more mainlanders going out and exploring different groups of people, do you think we'll see another Tiananmen?

right wing amerisharts feel extremely threatened by the chinese market, industry, and economy
they are scared shitless that their time as an economic and industrial superpower is coming to an end because of chinks
their reaction to this is, of course, the same as one as it is for all things that scare them: be really obnoxious about it online

>trying to racebait in a game forum
>getting laughed out of the room

Just another day for you huh

If by mate, you mean pump and dump sure. No why im having a family with a filthy fucking commie

I'm not the person you think you're responding to.

reddit.com/r/Chinesetourists/
Yeah it's reddit, but I'm posting it for educational purposes

He didnt say it cant be both you retard

nobody calls you that, pink boy

Attached: 28154436_113559966143673_5204449727852052480_n.jpg (1080x608, 79K)

Theyre a subrace of niggers. Theyre yellow niggers, user

>Brainwashing is real
yes, but then they turn around and say things like "Americans are brain washed" or "You can only see what your government allows you to".
Nigga, The SCMP Newspaper and the global times are Chinese state run media available for anyone to freely purchase or look at in America, no matter if the government likes it or not.
In China, they block all foreign media unless the government approves.

It's just crazy.

>Tiananmen 2: Electric Boo-ga-loo
Maybe. Probably not.

those two women are cute

but Sup Forums told me mongolians were the niggers of asia?

Go to any popular venue fequented by chinks, like vegas, and youll see for yourself

you're right, because it's stupid and you'd look stupid if you did.

Attached: 1559886662047.jpg (1080x1080, 125K)

Theyre niggers too.

I thought this was from a lesbian scene myself.

Ive never seen a chink call a cracker a ghost, gimme your source

Someone have that reddit screenshot from that angry asian user?

I remember this

It's bound to happen though. Mainlanders only get the reputation of being soulless bugs because of how they are brought up in China. You can't keep oppressing your own people forever.

Mudslim lovers

any games where an antagonist's daughter falls in love with one of the good guys despite all of his attempts to smear their image?

Attached: 1570910909167.jpg (602x667, 196K)

in china even airport employees can scam you

>one chink dude calls a random sister fucker a ghost thinking its an insult with their ESL understanding of the word
>thinks this means its a common thing in their culture
Come on now user, try thinking before typing