French Police uses Sig-Sauer SP 2022 as official weapon. Specially designed for us. What do you think ?

French Police uses Sig-Sauer SP 2022 as official weapon. Specially designed for us. What do you think ?

How you do a public selection processes? Here we have a very bureaucratic processes called licitação internacional

Call for bids, then weapons tested by our forces and the best wins the bid.
2022 because this weapon should last 20 years. SS won the bid in 2002.

According to my research it isn't a Manurhin MR73, thus my 0/5 rating

Our police doesnt need such a weapon because it isnt muslim infested shithole

It's a revolver. It's old.

It's a more reliable, more accurate gun in a more powerful cartridge and ammo capacity that encourages shooting to kill

Good trigger safety??

>What do you think ?
Glock master race

Get on our snowflake level

It's full of ugly gooks though. Seriously, it's frightening how yellows are ugly. The yellow men are also not only ugly, they are twinks too.

When I worked for the sheriff's dept here I had to buy my own gun. I went with a Beretta 96

t. rural US

Why should POLICE gun encourage shooting to kill? Shouldn't they aim for non-lethal parts for the most time?

I think it would help some people to adhere to the rule of law if the arm enforcing it was a stronger one

It might also result in unwanted injuries and death of possibly innocent people

It might also result in the police being something other than a laughing stock

>The Sig-Sauer SP 2022 has been chosen in particular for its many safety features: safety hammer, locking, percussion and the "safety" bolt.

You're right, from french wiki

>The weapon is still used in special services because it does not jam, allows to shoot with great precision powerful and particularly lethal ammunition, indispensable in fighting against determined opponents. This type of weapon is now placed in expert hands and in extreme conditions of use such as assaults in a confined environment, such as that of the Airbus A300 Algiers / Paris for example

In 9mm, I assume?

If a police officer is firing their gun, they may have a very good reason. It is important that the round be very effective because it may save people's lives.

And generally in most intense situations you aren't going to have the time to do anything than aim at center of mass and shoot.

But it's a sig, so it should be good.

Lol, I thought USA had a big budget for its police forces

>USA
>budget

>muh ugliness
>muh twinks
Who cares? Are you gay or something?

9 × 19 mm Parabellum, .357 SIG or .40 S&W

I'm pretty sure police and sheriff departments are not paid from federal

Why would you think that?

Yeah, but I doubt french police are using all 3, they probably picked a specific round.

best handgun coming through

>I own this one, so it's the best!

why did you choose that one?

I don't know.
First you are the first economy in the world. you have the biggest defense budget in the world by far. So I presume that police force in your country should have also a consequent budget and USA is almost a police state, I guess

>USA is almost a police state
I'm getting meme'd on

>What do you think ?
I think that a good police force can do well with any gun out there, if they are doing their job they won't have to fire their weapon at all.

The exchange of fire(especially in populated places) is never advised.

When you make your arrest you do it when the criminal least expect it.Like when he is coming from the market with bananas :^)

And let's not forget the unparalleled aesthetics of a nice revolver, you of all people should appreciate this