Go outside and stop wasting your life on the computer please

Go outside and stop wasting your life on the computer please

Attached: 1541190463729.png (657x527, 43K)

Sounds nice, thank you

>wasting your life
i don't have life

Attached: 1561465966361.gif (300x167, 1018K)

Eat shit and die

I do most of the time. Just here when I have nothing to do cause i’m bored.

Go read a book instead, or practice drawing or painting. Perhaps you could start some woodworking or other craft and develop a skill or a hobby instead of pointlessly frittering away the hours on this shitty site?

Attached: 1541190708279.jpg (480x354, 15K)

meditation is a good idea also

I'd love to, but what will I find out there? Pain and dissapointment. In here I have the dilusion that I am actually wanted on this earth and everyone around me doesn't despise my existance.

Pain is a part of life, if you hide from life forever you will never grow as a person and you will never reach your goals. Staying cooped up in your safe little womb will harm you far more than day to day social interactions.

I will try, but I don't feel comfortable about it

That's fine, it's good to go outside of your comfort zone, it's the only way you're going to grow as a person

bump

Attached: 1541190221645.jpg (900x630, 247K)

it probably won't change me, but I have nothing to lose

Thank you. I'm back to my python lesson

You have to do it every day. It gets easier, but you have to do it every day.

i don't know, i'm just totally fucked up at this point of my life

May I recommend giving your life to Jesus? You will die in his death and be reborn in his resurrection. He will cause your old self to be burned away and he will rebuild a new life in you, to the glory of the Father.

Easier said than done. What the fuck am I gonna do outside?

Get some exercise for one. Talk to girls for another. Maybe get a job. Maybe volunteer at an animal shelter or a soup kitchen. You can go kayaking or bicycling. You can go for a nice hike on a mountain and take photographs of the scenery and wildlife. Maybe you could just pack a picnic and spend some time out of doors.

I'm actually thinking about going to church and this Sunday

Muted

Please do! Try reading some of the new testament today, as well. I will pray for you user, that you accept Jesus into your heart and that he accepts you into his, that you may give up your life of sin and be reborn in righteousness and truth.

>I will pray for you user
nah my soul is way beyond salvation i didn't see church for 16 years

>i didn't see church for 16 years
so you recently went outside and saw a church? Or did you get your eyesight back?

God's mercy is awesome and beyond mortal comprehension. Try reading the parable of the lost son to see what I mean. Luke 15:11-32

I have a church nearby but somehow I never drive near and I will not mention participation in the mass

I am outside, and I'm on my phone. I had to be on the jobsite at 4-fucking-30 this morning. Some bitch, working for the city, decides she's gonna shut our job down because a dumpster is in the wrong location, people are illegally parked, blah, blah, blah. Well, this dumb cunt is so fucking dumb, she forgot to put her car in park. It went across 4 lanes and hit a light pole. The best part... wait for it... the dumpster and cars belonged to none of us. They were there for an adjacent construction job. So now, we're all just sta doing around, waiting for "management" to give us the green light to resume work.

See Sup Forumstards? This is why we dont go outside. Going outside forces us to suffer fools. Stay at home! Fap away! Lurk on Sup Forums!

It's never too late to repent and start leading a godly life.

meanwhile :
󠘁 󠘁 󠘁 󠘁 󠘁 󠘁 󠘁 󠘁 󠘁 󠘁 󠘁 󠘁 󠘁 󠘁 󠘁 󠘁 󠘁 󠘁 󠘁 󠘁 󠘁 󠘁 󠘁 󠘁 󠘁 󠘁 󠘁 󠘁 󠘁 󠘁 󠘁 󠘁 󠘁 󠘁 󠘁 󠘁 󠘁 󠘁 󠘁 󠘁 󠘁 󠘁 󠘁 what are you doing ?

user it’s -7 outside I’m not going anywhere.

God's mercy is just in your head, stupid. Exactly like afterlife. There's no reason to go to church. But there's plenty of reason to be a decent human being. You just don't need religion for that, actually it is often times counter productive.