Why do faggots think uncomfortable ugly loud cars are chick magnets?

Why do faggots think uncomfortable ugly loud cars are chick magnets?

Attached: B6C0DE07-4EF7-4B2D-98EB-808C25697E4C.jpg (2000x2926, 573K)

Mufflerman for 14 years and I can’t even answer that.

Because they are expensive

Like you know whats a chick magnet internet fag boy from basement

Dude they don't, they have them to impress other men. Not for sexual reasons, just to be louder than them.

I work on race cars, there's a reason to have barely any exhaust, but on the street it's just obnoxious and completely pointless. At least put a muffler on it.

I say it is different from region to region i used to live in a small town in Macedonia (which in Greece) and used to have a motorcycle since i was 15, most chicks used to fall for them, my best female friend even told me that she thought motorcycles were a huge turn on for her. Now that i have finished high school and moved to university in Thessaloniki i was surprised to find out girls here don't care at all about what ride you have, otherwise it may
be attributed to age too.

>Why do faggots think uncomfortable ugly loud cars are chick magnets?
because women are dumb and superficial

Nobody who actually owns loud flashy cars thinks that, only beta's without interest in cars looking in from the outside think that.
All of my straight piped cars down to my Toyota Corolla see track use & the noise/flashyness of them is just a byproduct of me setting up my car how i want it. To some people it draws their attention, others it makes them question. Personally I don't like attention

Attached: GET AWAY GET AWAY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png (1920x1080, 1.51M)

Attached: wheresmymoneybitch.png (500x478, 236K)

bro, you just posted cringe.
what are you doing

You work on them? Just curious, are you working on a local team, or somewhere higher up like the K&N series?

anyone can work on a "race car" a track day is $100 and you can basically bring whatever you want

Found the Mexican

living a reckless life! FTW!

They're to show off to other dudes. With girls it's dresses and stuff. We've got to show our same sex that we're better than them.

Girls like trucks better

I live my life a quarter mile at a time.
8-)

I know this one girl. She thinks my tractor is sexy.

im white, thats why i dont like the attention my japenese cars get from mexicans

Attached: yee fucking haw.jpg (500x500, 59K)

This is true

because chicks think 'OMG an ugly uncomfortable car, then HE'S GOT MONEY, so he's very sexy'.

Attached: boat_girls.jpg (702x960, 472K)

Go back to plebbit

Is it your sister, Cleetus?

i dont know where that is

Mustang's are super fucking cheap

>my gf left me for a guy that drives a pickup truck

Lol so you’re not an employed mechanic, just a guy that shows up with his tools at the local race track?

No. It's your mom, Brandon.

Actually this.
And they make decent power out of the box.
Camaros are not as cheap (unless you go older) but the upgrades to the ls series engines seem endless.